Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13018

    Wants to be?

    NiteTimer doesn't just want to be. He IS a porn STAR. I would like to add my Bravo friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    He wants to be a f*king porn star.

    Bravo NT.

  2. #13017

    Pretty J or Diamond

    Met near s Carey and Washington this cold morning. Didn't have a spot to go so caught and release. Didn't persist because she doesn't do BJ."don't know where you guys things have been". WTF? Not a hard choice to release. Oh well YMMV. Have digits for trade.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	226037

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0036.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	226038

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	226039

  3. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel Kunt  [View Original Post]
    If NT is showcasing his bigc%ck to the irritation of Smiling Fox, maybe it's only because his bigc%ck fulfills a stereotype of him as a Mandingo.
    Really, I'm just having fun w / the ladies. We shouldn't "anal"yze it too much, hahahahah.

    CLS my hero; that was some of your better work w / Sarah, keep up the good work, NT out.

  4. #13015

    Can't we just be friends

    If NT is showcasing his bigc%ck to the irritation of Smiling Fox, maybe it's only because his bigc%ck fulfills a stereotype of him as a Mandingo.

  5. #13014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Sarah from Wilkens Again

    I was able to catch up with Sarah again this weekend. She wasn't able to answer her phone during the week for those of you that tried to get in touch with her. She has cut her hair a lot shorter than it was, but still looks very good. As before, her service was outstanding. She is a genuinely nice person with a great personality. A sweet girl who is really good at her job. Everything is available from Sarah. I didn't have the time to take her up on her offer of her butt (I will next time) , and she was having her monthly visitor, so I got my usual head, which was great. Loads of attention to the boys, lots of sucking and licking. The only issue with this pretty girl is that she has told me sometimes she gets so fucked up with her medication that she might fall asleep giving head (I've had girls do that before) , or just be so out of it that she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing. There have been a couple mongers who said the same thing about her. But if you catch her when she's pretty straight she is awesome. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

    Here are some of her latest pictures. I'll post more later. I love playing with Sarah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SarahPose.PNG‎   SarahPose2.PNG‎   SarahPose3.PNG‎   SarahPose4.PNG‎   SarahPose5.PNG‎  

    SarahPose6.PNG‎   SarahPose7.PNG‎   SarahPose8.PNG‎   SarahPose9.jpg‎   SarahPose10.PNG‎  


  6. #13013

    Think I finally figured out NT

    He wants to be a f*king porn star.

    Every one else poses thier honey's, See the twat, see the titty,

    See the funny face. But nooooo NT is in every one of his pics,

    With his big fat C0{k, I joked with him about it being black, but thats not appropriate for the public consumption of this August fine refined board of mongers. So I will just leave the comment of his big FAT co{k.

    I think it a noble attempt to show us his adventures. And they appear to be quite robust. Bravo NT .

    But really do we always have to see YOU in the pic. Can't we see just the pretty damsel your screwing.

    Take this with some sarcastic humor please, I think NT is doing a fine job, even with his big fat co{k.

    Love it,

    Smiling Fox, ; }

    Oh Shune,,,, what the .... was that. You want to explain which babe in rosedale.. or something.
    do I have to hunt her down on line, you are going to make us work for our pussie.,,s.
    SF

  7. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Very true sir, but I just feel like it's 5 pics of the same thing, and it just takes to long to scroll through the picture gallery when guys do this.

    Good luck and safe hunting,

    JW
    It was fun doing and each pic is different, and should be obvious while scrolling (browing, etc.) so if they look too much the same; the best bet is to bypass the set for something better. I don't use any specific math or science in my choices; just the ones I like or tell the story. The wonderful thing is people can pick or choose what they like to see or not. Meanwhile I'll be smashing butts through B-mo, NT out.

  8. #13011

    Too may mongers.

    I took a late trip down Wilkens late Monday night. It was about 10:30pm. I saw two chick at the circle. One of them didn't look too hot from a distance so I didn't even go for a close up. I spotted the other one in a goldish / silver ski coat; I thought she looked better. I tried to pull a few yards down so she would walk to me (Safer that way I feel) Then here comes the Silver Honda CRV, where the hell did that monger come from. Then another monger in a black for pickup truck. So she would have to pass them to get to me.

    I had to take a pass and call it a night. The competition was too thick. I wasn't the only horny bastard out there.

  9. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Well John, I had hundreds to chose from but decided to throw these out; not really counting.

    Folks can always chose to ignore the ones they don't like; even in other states.
    I think all of the frames you put up are GREAT! Those girls must walk bo-legged for days. LOL.

    Thanks!

  10. #13009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    Rosedale, privet location, clean and cozy. Blonde (late 30's) accommodating and cordial. She aimed to please. Trade welcome.

  11. #13008

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The lady says she wants me hit that hole, who am I to decline the invite; I had to crush it out. Mission accomplished.
    How about some closeup shots for the anal thread you pounding her butt hole.

  12. #13007
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyCall  [View Original Post]
    Timer I like this group of pics. Man you will fuckem hard and anywhere. Look forward to your pics each day. Shift around and show more booty shots of the girls. In this group of pics are you ramming the booty hole.
    The lady says she wants me hit that hole, who am I to decline the invite; I had to crush it out. Mission accomplished.

  13. #13006

    Gosh

    Timer I like this group of pics. Man you will fuckem hard and anywhere. Look forward to your pics each day. Shift around and show more booty shots of the girls. In this group of pics are you ramming the booty hole.

  14. #13005

    Rt 40 Rosedale

    Any good action in the Rosedale area?

  15. #13004
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    What a great AH. Where can I find Summer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape