Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12988

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.
    Patty was standing at her normal location today around lunch time Millington area. Note ULE real bad today on the WW, girls being very cautious & afraid to come out. The girl who stands around Fulton & Wilkens got nailled right after she got into a dates car. Looked like her & the date both got locked up.

    Saw Jessica by Cathrine & scooped her up for some head work. She is always pleasant & takes it all in. She is such a sweet heart & one of the best out there bar none.

    There was a couple that looked pretty good in B / see area. Be carefull when you pick these girls up or you will get your ass locked up, there not playin.

  2. #12987

    Dayumm!

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Nice post F,

    Too bad I am in Florida or I would have love to deliver a special package to her backdoor! Thanks for sharing the pics!

  3. #12986

    Harford Road update

    The activity on Harford Road has picked back up- finally. Last night I hooked up with one I haven't seen in a while. She is petite little thing and has a nice clean body. Heather is still around and I haven't seen Taylor in a couple of weeks. Avoid Roxann- she rips everyone off- and she is too fucking ugly anyway.

  4. #12985

    Conkling / Dundalk.

    Went out for my Sunday paper, and decided to take a ride along Dundalk Ave to Conkling. Just to see what was available these days. I saw one blonde who looked like she had been ridden hard & put away wet! On Conkling L. E. O. stayed behind me until I left the area. Dundalk ave was a ghost town! I hope things pick up soon. Variety is a spice of life!

  5. #12984

    Patty

    Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.

  6. #12983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Nice post and find.

  7. #12982
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting your videos anywhere?
    Naw, I can't, there's no way to edit correctly, and too much incriminating information.

  8. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting your videos anywhere?

  9. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    She looks nice!

  10. #12979

    Holly video

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    Here's a old video with Holly I made awhile back. The quality is not that great but its my first video, so I'm still learning.

    http://www.pornhub.com/users/lilmills13
    It's a great video. Holly puts on quite a show. I think I have seen her on Wilkens, but not 100% sure. Does anyone have Holly's digits to share? PM please.

  11. #12978

    Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    You have to let me in on that nice booty. That would be a pleasant addition to the backdoor roster.

  12. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    NiteTimer, I say to keep laying the wood and keep posting pics, whatever position, etc they happen to be. Now, if guys want certain kinds of pics though, I am sure that NiteTimer would be more than happy to comply if those guys want to make a contribution to NiteTimer's pussy fund.
    Hey, I'll take financial assistance for pussy plundering. I'll toss them up and spin and catch for the right amount of dinero, hahhahaa.

  13. #12976

  14. #12975

    Hillary Clinton is giving head on Wilkens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    I met Amanda as I was driving around the circle at Wilkens Avenue and Ramsey. I just want to let you guys know that she is a very nice female with a positive attitude. We parked, we talked and she gave me one of the best blow jobs that I ever had. When it was time for me to bust she caught every drop of the nut in her mouth and suck the dick until it was dry. She didn't leave a mess so I was very happy. I'm looking forward to hooking up with her again. Don't hesitate to stop for her because she will definitely give you some good service.
    I guess that stroke really took her down. A few weeks out of the spotlight and on the street, and she's got a bad case of acne.

    Or am I just imagining things? LOL

  15. #12974

    Summer

    FU:

    Tried to PM you regarding Summer but your box is full. Please clear the box.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape