Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2579

    Try all pics on Tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-it-24/7924093

    Ok. I'm thinking I did HW on this one. Searched yahoo, bing, tinyeye, google. Nothing but older BP posts.
    That's funny, I just clicked the link and checked the second pic on Tineye and got 37 results. The ad is TGTBT as others have said.

  2. #2578

    Tigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-it-24/7924093

    Ok. I'm thinking I did HW on this one. Searched yahoo, bing, tinyeye, google. Nothing but older BP posts.
    Seeing as it's a new year and we want to welcome new blood I'll go ahead and answer this before BB jumps all over you. This ad goes in the don't even check category. As in, there's no way in hell a girl who looks like that, and paid for pics that slick, is advertising 150hh on BP. But I beg you to prove me wrong. Really.

    If you see that ad on Eros for 350 / hr for an agency that requires employment verification and 3 references then I believe it.

  3. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying Melissa isn't a common Russian name? LOL.

    FYI, she said she'd do 15 for $, which I'll consider on those rare occasions someone really is as hot as advertised.
    All good so let me know about some more pussy in NOVA

  4. #2576

    Public Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Boberati  [View Original Post]
    OK, try this on BP. Search nova asian city names mentioned escort. That's essentially what I did. These places are known to change girls every few days so anything I tell

    You relating to specific links, etc. Will be dated info.

    I primarily reported this because the quality of these places was so consistently bad and the discrepancy between pics and reality was ridiculous, beyond anything I've ever seen, even with already knowing it would be bait-and-switch.

    I actually tried something like this once before and did not even report it. Thought I was just having a string of bad luck.

    IOW. More for the general vibe than anything specific. Follow me?
    Bob:

    Thanks for your intel. You just saved a lot of guys a lot of time and $.

    Lax

  5. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    This is good but providing us names, phone #`s and web links would be of much better help to anyone thing of trying out one of the ladys.
    OK, try this on BP - search nova>asian>city names mentioned>escort. That's essentially what I did. These places are known to change girls every few days so anything I tell
    you relating to specific links, etc. will be dated info.

    I primarily reported this because the quality of these places was so consistently bad and the discrepancy between pics and reality was ridiculous, beyond anything I've ever seen, even with already knowing it would be bait-and-switch.

    I actually tried something like this once before and did not even report it. Thought I was just having a string of bad luck.

    IOW - More for the general vibe than anything specific - Follow me?

  6. #2574

    Nice but

    This is good but providing us names, phone #`s and web links would be of much better help to anyone thing of trying out one of the ladys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boberati  [View Original Post]
    Did a blitz of all asian listings located in Fairfax, Vienna and Centreville / Chantilly area yesterday. No surprise that every one of them was a bait-and-switch, only that the next one was older and more hideous than the last. I must have been to 8 or 9 different places and bailed every time. Said the same thing "You not girl in picture". Expression back was "Well duh". And then they would try to provocatively slide their hands down their sides as if to suggest "look at me, I'm good". JEEEESUS.

  7. #2573

    Asian

    Did a blitz of all asian listings located in Fairfax, Vienna and Centreville / Chantilly area yesterday. No surprise that every one of them was a bait-and-switch, only that the next one was older and more hideous than the last. I must have been to 8 or 9 different places and bailed every time. Said the same thing "You not girl in picture". Expression back was "Well duh". And then they would try to provocatively slide their hands down their sides as if to suggest "look at me, I'm good". JEEEESUS.

  8. #2572

    Good recon

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    She answered the phone and said yes when I asked her if she's Russian but then went completely blank when I asked her something very simple in Russian. She then caught herself and said that she grew up in the US and doesn't speak the language.

    Whatever. She flunks pretty much every test so I would wipe her off my "to do" list if I were you.

    BTW, she quoted $.5 / hh and $$.2 / h, which is certainly out of my TOFTT range.
    So you're saying Melissa isn't a common Russian name? LOL.

    FYI, she said she'd do 15 for $, which I'll consider on those rare occasions someone really is as hot as advertised.

  9. #2571

    Sorry, I get a little grumpy sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    BB, you took it the wrong way. Never meant it in any deregotory way or do I think you are a newb by any stretch of the imagination as if its info I want in the DC area, it would be you I would turn too about these BP, CL or any other Hoe advertising online anywhere.

    PC out
    And definitely took it the wrong way

  10. #2570
    Obviously the tinyeye is garbage anymore. Google image search seems like the way to go. Thanks for the info though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Anyone have info?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lay-22/9731541

    Did the old search for tiny eye, google, etc, but no reviews, etc. Seen here listing a few times, looks like a cutie; gut says it would be a night mare.

  11. #2569

    Just the way you likee it

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-it-24/7924093

    Ok. I'm thinking I did HW on this one. Searched yahoo, bing, tinyeye, google. Nothing but older BP posts.

  12. #2568
    I swear. Tinyeye sux arse! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    You did your research, but somehow missed the 500+ uses of the pix stolen from model Shantis Thompson, including by at least 50 different escorts?

    http://twitter.com/ShanBoniita

    http://www.turdfergusonblog.com/wp-c...bo11o1_500.jpg

    http://allhiphopmodels.com/twitter-pics-4/shanbonita/

    http://www.ratedatass.com/black-ass/...y-black-girls/

  13. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJack  [View Original Post]
    My buddy told me he had always had a crush on a pornstar called Sabrina Taylor! I looked her up and he is right she is hot! Then he said he saw her tody and his dream came true! Run don't walk to this one! If you want to be with a hot little porn star go see her while she is in town. I don't need to tell his details as she is a pornstar go watch a clip! Since bunk buster and my buddy seem to have similar taste I would recommend you see her BB! She is in NOVA by Dulles for a while tell her Joe's buddy sent you. 150 or 250. My buddy is a mission type guy so not sure what other options are provided as he is in and out old guy.
    Her reviews on the oThER site indicate she is not PSE. She is too lazy to get on top so some positions are off limits, and everything is covered. It is also indicated that she smokes in her hotel room. It sounds like she is really hot, but still just a typical low end BP experience.

  14. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I post hundreds of reports, and one of the few times I post a request for info, you give me the standard reply to newbies that I should TOFTT?

    There's absolutely no phone, review, or pic history. Going to see someone who shows up out of nowhere can be a recipe for trouble.

    And the New Orleans cell phone is meaningless; she admits that it's a ruse.
    BB, you took it the wrong way. Never meant it in any deregotory way or do I think you are a newb by any stretch of the imagination as if its info I want in the DC area, it would be you I would turn too about these BP, CL or any other Hoe advertising online anywhere.

    PC out

  15. #2565

    You're kidding, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Anyone have info?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lay-22/9731541

    Did the old search for tiny eye, google, etc, but no reviews, etc. Seen here listing a few times, looks like a cutie; gut says it would be a night mare.
    You did your research, but somehow missed the 500+ uses of the pix stolen from model Shantis Thompson, including by at least 50 different escorts?

    http://twitter.com/ShanBoniita

    http://www.turdfergusonblog.com/wp-c...bo11o1_500.jpg

    http://allhiphopmodels.com/twitter-pics-4/shanbonita/

    http://www.ratedatass.com/black-ass/...y-black-girls/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape