LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12922

    Manda by nite 2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	225313

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225314

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225315

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	225316

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	225317

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	225318

    Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	225319

    Click image for larger version

Name:	18.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	225320

    Click image for larger version

Name:	19.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	225321

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	225322

  2. #12921

    Manda by nite

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	225303

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225304

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	225305

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	225306

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225307

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225308

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225309

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	225310

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	225311

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225312

  3. #12920

    Miss Eveready pt2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	225277

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	225278

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10-1.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	225279

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	225280

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	225281

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	225282

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	225283

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	225284

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	225285

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	225286

  4. #12919

    Miss Eveready

    I finally got time to do some editing, twas a crazy work week.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225267

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	225268

    Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	225269

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	225270

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	225271

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	225272

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	225273

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	225274

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	225275

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	225276

  5. #12918

    Robux

    He's retired, and happier than I've ever known him to be. Living on a private island and cultivating rare orchids is good for the soul.

    That said, I'll pass along the good wishes next time he sends a boat to the mainland.

    Bench

  6. #12917

    Re: Tiffany

    Got together with an old friend. Y'all might remember her as Tiffany from CB. Well she is back after a curiosity stay of the county. She is back. And got her weight back looking all good and shit. Well meet up with her tonight. Standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ, slow like how I like it. Then K9 and finished with Mish. Pleasure to be with and glad she is back. Got digits for trusted senior members. But here are some pics I took, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3315.jpg‎   IMG_3316.jpg‎   IMG_3317.jpg‎  

  7. #12916

    Conkling

    Saw 2 mongers pulled over on Fayette and Conkling this morning around 7:30. One marked and one unmarked vehicle. Jessica (Indian) was in full view smiling and waving at cars. I've often wondered whether LE targets cars that the girls obviously recognize. But I don't know that was the case here. By noon Conkling was dead and it stayed that way till at least 5.

    Yesterday it was mildly active. Saw Big-rack Shannon and a short hot HSW. Scooped Megan, former Blockette, now with short orange / red hair. She was a little drunk, but her performance was awesome. Unfortunately, she has no phone.

  8. #12915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Old Timers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That's for sure! Trashman would be amazed to see how politically correct this forum is becoming; what you can and cannot say. He wouldn't believe it, just as I am having a hard time doing.
    Even before Trashman there was the Whirling Dervish; these two folks, in my esteem, were two of the finest posters for various reasons. Trash called it exactly like he was it; cut through the bullshit. Took no prisoners either with the ladies or fello posters. He did things with the ladies (shit he would never call them ladies) that I could only think of in fantasy land (I still like to think I have some level of decorum. LOL). He taught me to look at the streetwalkers and other stakeholders in the sex trades (strippers etc) in a very realistic manner and by so doing, one could talk their language. Instead of getting fucked out of money, you could pummel the shit out of the **** for the night, pay next to nothing or literaly nothing, and get her to call you back wanting more. He knew how to connect. And his tirades against the bullshit posters were / are infamous. I wish I had his acid whit.

    The Dervish on the other hand was an excellent writer and could make every event sound like a trip to the finest whorehouse around. Whether in a working girl house, AMP or the street. Dervish was a military IT guy but you would never have known it based on his writings. He left abrubtly but I always enjoyed his posts.

    Somehow I got included in the roundtables etc. I was more of an AMP guy initially but moved to th Street scene primarily out of ncecessity. $$$$$$$. I don't get out as much as I used to. Diabetes and age have taken a toll and the AMPs just plain suck anymore. Serously, they suck as compared to what was available 10-15 years ago. Arikato in Waldorf was the fucking best ever. Ever. I read the forum often; remember the street working girls; many who have died. The reality of drug addiction, violence and STDS. I remember the newbies too, the hidden gems who I happend to pick up on thier first, yes first time out. THey are out there and they are freaking great. The diamonds / gems who if you treat right will please you time and time again until they get jaded by the assholes who rape, hurt or abuse them. That part still pisses me off. Prostitution should be legal, pure and simple. Get the women off the street and out of the environment that it currently is in. The working girls will still be working girls and price scales would be tiered like they are now, but at least the providers won't necessarily die young. Some really want to be working girls without the drug factor and those are the excellent providers day in and day out. And they are out there still I Know; they are in the colleges etc. Trying simply to make a buck like most of us.

    CLS is my current favorite poster. He shares information but quite judiciously; that is most admirable.

    If Bench robux and other decide to have another roundtable on the block, I am game. Just need about three weeks notice to make sure I am free and ready to rock!

    Fuck these douchebags who simply post to see thier shit out there or to argue. READ THE FUCKING FORUM is a mantra that needs to be followed. The Clix loop was clearly defined by someone just as other locations and hot spots are described by others today. RTTF.

    OK enough from me,

    Monger on.

  9. #12914

    Ranee

    Drove through the area today around the loop and saw one WSW with a dark blue or black coat on but did not pick her up. I saw what looked like her pimp sitting on the steps telling her to be more aggressive to the cars driving by. Called Ranee and hooked up with her at her safe spot. She told me that LE heavy around the area. I saw a white van with what I think was a police emblem on it making a U turn around Wilkins and S Parrish with that same WSW inside the van.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-01-18_10-53-22_921.jpg‎  

  10. #12913

    Wilkens Avenue and Ramsey street walker

    I was driving through Wilkens Avenue when I saw Amber at the circle where Wilkens and Ramsey connect. I stopped and she got into my car right away. Amber is a very pleasant female with a good personality and she has excellent customer service skills. She has a non rush service and she left me very clean if you know what I mean. Amber keep up the good work. Nice pic http://www.postthatass.com/image/2517

  11. #12912
    [QUOTE=Propilot; 1654383]

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Robux recommended me. What the F did he know. LOL.

    I wish I had met the great Trashman, I have heard stories of him, from the old timers, seniors. He must have been one hell of a nasty distgusting horrid MONGER our kind a guy. A true gentleman on this board. I learned alot from his posts, and the other seniors here.

    Hey Fox, how is Robux? Have you heard from him? I think BenchseatsRocks said that Robux retired. I personally thank seniors like you, BenchseatsRocks, Robux, Big Red50, Clix, Larry56, Baltimonger, Dr. Monger and the Trashman for such a wonderful forum. A tip of my hat to you guys because you guys all are first class in my book.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Many of the old timers are still around. Though Trash has passed on and Robux is retired (?).

    I recall making a couple of trips up north to enjoy a face to face roundtable with some of the guys. Those days are long gone. Today rather than sit down, have a drink and go chase a some ladies; we'd argue, fight, and wind up in jail for disturbing the peace.

  12. #12911
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Naw. No problems w / Joe right now. He's having his own dramas haunting him. I wish him well, strangely after the doggings he gave me. But as we say "Karma's a *****" and sometimes she resides in W-B. Mo. I'm still beating those orifices up; that's what we do playa.
    Keep up the good work NitTimer. Just do not throw your back out Crushing those insides.

  13. #12910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    He would try but he would have to be extremely careful with what he said because the posts could be construed as argumentative and thus would be deleted and the punks would never know how he really felt.
    That's for sure! Trashman would be amazed to see how politically correct this forum is becoming; what you can and cannot say. He wouldn't believe it, just as I am having a hard time doing.

  14. #12909
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude, I did not know that he still had drama with him. I have had the same with girls that wanted to monopolize my time because of the way that I treat them and that they want to keep me to themselves when I am out and having the time to spend. I like variety also but they could not seem to shake the idea from there heads. I have one dude that threw me a curve ball on a chick that I got with and he thought that he was the only one until I posted her on here and he contacted me until he could find out enough information and then tell her that she was all over the net because of me. Then told her that I was talking shit about her and she had to find out that it was not true. I know the drama. It is old and I am not into it anymore. Your Hero's are your own, you know how I am. I am just laid back. I did not know you where still going through some drama with Joe. I guess you will have to deal with it. I am drama free as of now and just loving life with work and crushing when I get the time to do so. Keep your independent ladies close so that you have all that you need when you return to home base. The BF stuff gets old so I cut loose quick when that happens to me no matter how good she is. I do not think they are hunting CLS. Just forming another opinion. You know how that is when you work consequence assessment. Variables dude. Variable.

    Glad to see you are still out there crushing,

    Talk later
    Naw. No problems w / Joe right now. He's having his own dramas haunting him. I wish him well, strangely after the doggings he gave me. But as we say "Karma's a *****" and sometimes she resides in W-B. Mo. I'm still beating those orifices up; that's what we do playa.

  15. #12908
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    The last I'm going to say on this ridiculous matter is that I was there. I saw, and the pictures reflect, a girl who was laughing, smiling and being playful. I saw a girl who was relaxed, having a nice conversation, and just having a pleasant couple of hours. You see a girl who is "obviously disgusted," "repulsed" and "about to throw up." Wow! Maybe you shouldn't look at any more pictures here. Now, I'm not delusional. I don't think for an instant that if I saw her under different circumstances, like if she was working in a store, that I would have any chance whatsoever of getting into her pants. But a lot of the girls make the best of the situation they have gotten their lives in, and that's what Sarah did that day, and I'm sure will do again the next time I see her. When you dated her did she do something you didn't like, or were you just not happy with her services? I'm guessing that's the issue here. I thought your original post about the pictures was a goof, but then I found you were actually serious. Oh, well, as far as I'm concerned this conversation is over.

    Now, let's get back to discussing girls like we all want to! Here are a couple pictures of Sarah being disgusted and repulsed!
    Keep doing what you do! You don't have to defend your experience with Sarah to anyone. Let the FEW analyze her inner psyche, you continue having fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape