Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule43  [View Original Post]
    No, the place with the Vichy shower (Aqua) is located about 15 minutes north of Salem in a different town. No one who has been there would say that it's in "Salem NH on the Methuen line."

    Since you're considering a visit to Aqua, I think it's worth mentioning that my GPS didn't quite get its location right. The GPS wanted me to stop somewhat short of my intended destination. If this happens to you, continue west past the post office. They're in a small strip mall with the address shown on a sign at the entrance to the parking lot.
    The Aqua was delightful, very good masssage. Left happy. Totally not in Salem NH. Pretty far north of me, but was worth the trip.

    Visited that musical place in RI recently, left very, very happy. They had a great selection in the jukebox.

  2. #2143

    Talk about over posting. GEEZ!

    Jan 18. $HURRY UP! $10 OFF on FIRST TIME VISIT. (Billerica)

    Jan 18. Get a FACIAL or a MASSAGE Service. (Billerica) pic.

    Jan 18. Best Massage Treatment. (Billerica, MA (732) 666-7011) pic.

    Jan 18. Bring In The New Year Mens Waxing. (Billerica Mass)

    Jan 18. Hair Stylist needed, Chair Rental Available. (420 Rear Boston Road. Billerica, Mass)

    Jan 18. Mens waxing. (Billerica Mass)

    Jan 18. Best Massage Treatment. (Billerica, MA (732) 666-7011) pic.

    Jan 18. Get a FACIAL or a MASSAGE Service. (Billerica) pic.

    Jan 18. Best Massage Treatment. (Billerica, MA (732) 666-7011) pic.

    Jan 18. Relieve your aching muscles with a relaxing Massage. (Billerica) pic

  3. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    You probably shouldn't share stories like this. I would't call this a funny story either. More like a bit disturbing.

    Am.

    QUOTE=Newguy25; 1654774]I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.
    [/QUOTE]Great story. I would've asked for a snack myself. Nothing sexier to a boob man that lactation with a nice rack. Can you I'm me with provider contact info?

  4. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    You probably shouldn't share stories like this. I would't call this a funny story either. More like a bit disturbing.

    Am.

    QUOTE=Newguy25; 1654774]I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.
    [/QUOTE]Great story. I would've asked for a snack myself. Nothing sexier to a boob man that lactation with a nice rack. Can you I'm me with provider contact info?

  5. #2140
    You probably shouldn't share stories like this. I would't call this a funny story either. More like a bit disturbing.

    A. M.

    QUOTE=Newguy25; 1654774]I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.[/QUOTE]

  6. #2139

    Sounds like Jenny

    This sounds like Jenny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  7. #2138

    Acton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.
    Was she in Acton? I remember having a fun time with a pregnant girl in Acton last summer.

  8. #2137

    Lally

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggaDick  [View Original Post]
    I had been thinking of seeing her. I heard that she's older but still fun. Decent massage and more.

    Is this true?
    She's definitely older and very plain looking. With a little coaxing she'll get completely naked and allows roaming. In fact, she gets off on it and will ask if you want to cum on her ass or tits. Dirty old lady! Her massage and HE technique are OK, not great. And she is often hard to get hold of. $120 gets you a good time.

  9. #2136

    Vichy shower

    Quote Originally Posted by spectator  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that advertises a "Vichy shower?" I've been meaning to check that one out.
    No, the place with the Vichy shower (Aqua) is located about 15 minutes north of Salem in a different town. No one who has been there would say that it's in "Salem NH on the Methuen line."

    Since you're considering a visit to Aqua, I think it's worth mentioning that my GPS didn't quite get its location right. The GPS wanted me to stop somewhat short of my intended destination. If this happens to you, continue west past the post office. They're in a small strip mall with the address shown on a sign at the entrance to the parking lot.

  10. #2135

    Funny Story

    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  11. #2134

    Sorry Gents

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertz G  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he means Kat in Lowell.
    I meant Cat west of the city, Lexington / Waltham, not Lowell. I have seen Kat in Lowell as well. Her massage was nice and a full hour for 120. I paid 140 to her with some UTC roaming up top.

  12. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by Delnegro  [View Original Post]
    Well, where do I begin? Salem nh methuen line rote 28 highly highly and I mean highly recommended,
    Is this the one that advertises a "Vichy shower?" I've been meaning to check that one out.

  13. #2132

  14. #2131

    Wrong Kat

    Pretty sure he means Kat in Lowell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    You didn't identify her. Are you talking about the brunette CMT west of the city who advertsises the 120 rate onbackpage bodyrubs? If so, I'm sorry for your wasted time and dough. She used to work in a tiny Watertown location, and she was as cold and unfriendly as can be. She used to even use latex gloves. Her rigmarole was to charge a lot to get you tbhrough the door, then upsell to show you her admittedly nice booballoons. Then she would short you on time telling you there was only 5 minutes left when there should have been 30 minutes left, and as the final upsell she asked 40 for a basically below-average rushed HJ. In her case, CMT stands for Cold, Mechanical, Tug. Avoid this gal.

  15. #2130

    Got it thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Choppah  [View Original Post]
    Search BP Boston for her name.
    Cute, but I'm just not into black women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape