Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2134

    Funny Story

    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  2. #2133

    Sorry Gents

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertz G  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he means Kat in Lowell.
    I meant Cat west of the city, Lexington / Waltham, not Lowell. I have seen Kat in Lowell as well. Her massage was nice and a full hour for 120. I paid 140 to her with some UTC roaming up top.

  3. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by Delnegro  [View Original Post]
    Well, where do I begin? Salem nh methuen line rote 28 highly highly and I mean highly recommended,
    Is this the one that advertises a "Vichy shower?" I've been meaning to check that one out.

  4. #2131

  5. #2130

    Wrong Kat

    Pretty sure he means Kat in Lowell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    You didn't identify her. Are you talking about the brunette CMT west of the city who advertsises the 120 rate onbackpage bodyrubs? If so, I'm sorry for your wasted time and dough. She used to work in a tiny Watertown location, and she was as cold and unfriendly as can be. She used to even use latex gloves. Her rigmarole was to charge a lot to get you tbhrough the door, then upsell to show you her admittedly nice booballoons. Then she would short you on time telling you there was only 5 minutes left when there should have been 30 minutes left, and as the final upsell she asked 40 for a basically below-average rushed HJ. In her case, CMT stands for Cold, Mechanical, Tug. Avoid this gal.

  6. #2129

    Got it thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Choppah  [View Original Post]
    Search BP Boston for her name.
    Cute, but I'm just not into black women.

  7. #2128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Brunette CMT C. M. T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    First time poster. Been in the hobby a very long time, used to post on other boards. I saw Kat recently and was very disappointed. She quoted $120 for an hour massage. I went to her location and her massage is done in a basement in a hallway, with very little head room or room to move on a table. She asked for donation upfront, (which to me is always a bad sign from a MT) and then told me to disrobe and lie on table. I entered her place at 2:29 in the afternoon. After about 15 minutes of a very erratic backrub (meaning all over the place and I was thinking, this girl is certified) she told me to flip over. Then she hit me with it. She could finish the massage topless for an extra. 20. I said okay. Then she took off her shirt and bra, nice perky smallish boobs. She then proceeded to massage me for another 5 minutes and asked, HE is an additional. 40. I asked her what the 120 was for and she said the massage. I replied I have been here for 20 minutes. Her reply, thats what she charges. Complete waste of time and money. Oh and being a CMT she uses CVS baby oil. Good luck and stay safe.
    You didn't identify her. Are you talking about the brunette CMT west of the city who advertsises the 120 rate onbackpage bodyrubs? If so, I'm sorry for your wasted time and dough. She used to work in a tiny Watertown location, and she was as cold and unfriendly as can be. She used to even use latex gloves. Her rigmarole was to charge a lot to get you tbhrough the door, then upsell to show you her admittedly nice booballoons. Then she would short you on time telling you there was only 5 minutes left when there should have been 30 minutes left, and as the final upsell she asked 40 for a basically below-average rushed HJ. In her case, CMT stands for Cold, Mechanical, Tug. Avoid this gal.

  8. #2127

    Paying in advance, I gotcha!

    Well, where do I begin? Salem nh methuen line rote 28 highly highly and I mean highly recommended, as much as I recommend Harmony Spa. Spas in Mass are few and far between, Holistic in Revere is very good massage but mechanical he, mostly always till they get to know you and that's as far as it will ever go. Been to the Lady in Tewksbury or Wilmington rather, I forgot her name but has been there for years and operates out of [Deleted by Admin], don't quote me on the address its been a while but as soon as she knows you she is just about up for anything. Most of the typical call and call back Asian masseuses operating out of Motel 6 's and apartment buildings are very standard 60 massage 40 he and 140 FS, and I've been to Essentials in Revere highly recommended when I used to go but they change girls like we change hot spots. Also there is a place in Everett on the Chelsea line that's hit or miss.

    Well those are my favorite places and I don't know about the rest, if I don't remember them then they weren't good. There's a bunch of leads for you guys. And I will post my expires emcee at all of them also. Or we can trade stories if you PM me.

    Thanks

  9. #2126

    Contact me

    Been there with a different girl. Contact me to trade stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delnegro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who can tell me info on Rx massage therepist Vanessa or others I would appreciate it. Thanks ill be happy to share stories myself. I have many.

    Be safe.

  10. #2125

    Real Deal Massage; by Sexy and Sweet Certified Massage Therapist!.28

    Hey gents,

    First time poster. Been in the hobby a very long time, used to post on other boards. I saw Kat recently and was very disappointed. She quoted $120 for an hour massage. I went to her location and her massage is done in a basement in a hallway, with very little head room or room to move on a table. She asked for donation upfront, (which to me is always a bad sign from a MT) and then told me to disrobe and lie on table. I entered her place at 2:29 in the afternoon. After about 15 minutes of a very erratic backrub (meaning all over the place and I was thinking, this girl is certified) she told me to flip over. Then she hit me with it. She could finish the massage topless for an extra. 20. I said okay. Then she took off her shirt and bra, nice perky smallish boobs. She then proceeded to massage me for another 5 minutes and asked, HE is an additional. 40. I asked her what the 120 was for and she said the massage. I replied I have been here for 20 minutes. Her reply, thats what she charges. Complete waste of time and money. Oh and being a CMT she uses CVS baby oil.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  11. #2124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Search prior posts she was poor

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJr1  [View Original Post]
    The back shot of her is fake. Do a tineye search. That's all I need to stay away.
    She is already reviewed here and it was fake pic, not that attractive and by no means is a tantra provider, poor massage but do get to leave happy

  12. #2123

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJr1  [View Original Post]
    So you have an ad link? Pics?
    Search BP Boston for her name.

  13. #2122

    Kate for sensual men

    Has anyone tried this provider. Ad reads very interesting and I am thinking of inviting:

    Kate for sensual men. 23.

    Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:29 PM.

    Reply: click here.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Do you truly enjoy sensuality? Love a beautiful girl next door who will take her time and totally relieve your stress?

    I'm here for you, everything you desire in a sensual masseuse.

    I come to you only, you host and I provide a very sensual mutual nude (both fully nude) mutual touch massage.

    $200hr.

    To book with me today please provide your first name and cell number and please no texting. Emails without name and number will be disregarded.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Boston, I drive to you only with NO driver.

    At times ads like these turn up some very different girls. Don't want to waste my time and money. Please let me know if you have any intel.

  14. #2121

    Nl

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    Very reasonable. < 100 for massage and more

  15. #2120

    Pay in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Delnegro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who can tell me info on Rx massage therepist Vanessa or others I would appreciate it. Thanks ill be happy to share stories myself. I have many.

    Be safe.
    Hey Del,

    Welcome. Info on the board works like massage, you pay your dues with a few reports in advance. Just the way it always has been. What say share some of that rich experience and then ask again.

    With all due respect,

    DW

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape