Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 13259
-
01-17-13 12:24 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 787Brunette CMT C. M. T.
You didn't identify her. Are you talking about the brunette CMT west of the city who advertsises the 120 rate onbackpage bodyrubs? If so, I'm sorry for your wasted time and dough. She used to work in a tiny Watertown location, and she was as cold and unfriendly as can be. She used to even use latex gloves. Her rigmarole was to charge a lot to get you tbhrough the door, then upsell to show you her admittedly nice booballoons. Then she would short you on time telling you there was only 5 minutes left when there should have been 30 minutes left, and as the final upsell she asked 40 for a basically below-average rushed HJ. In her case, CMT stands for Cold, Mechanical, Tug. Avoid this gal.
Originally Posted by Newguy25
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 12:19 #2128Regular Member

Posts: 3Paying in advance, I gotcha!
Well, where do I begin? Salem nh methuen line rote 28 highly highly and I mean highly recommended, as much as I recommend Harmony Spa. Spas in Mass are few and far between, Holistic in Revere is very good massage but mechanical he, mostly always till they get to know you and that's as far as it will ever go. Been to the Lady in Tewksbury or Wilmington rather, I forgot her name but has been there for years and operates out of [Deleted by Admin], don't quote me on the address its been a while but as soon as she knows you she is just about up for anything. Most of the typical call and call back Asian masseuses operating out of Motel 6 's and apartment buildings are very standard 60 massage 40 he and 140 FS, and I've been to Essentials in Revere highly recommended when I used to go but they change girls like we change hot spots. Also there is a place in Everett on the Chelsea line that's hit or miss.
Well those are my favorite places and I don't know about the rest, if I don't remember them then they weren't good. There's a bunch of leads for you guys. And I will post my expires emcee at all of them also. Or we can trade stories if you PM me.
Thanks
-
01-17-13 11:42 #2127

Posts: 276Contact me
Been there with a different girl. Contact me to trade stories.
Originally Posted by Delnegro
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 11:04 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 85Real Deal Massage; by Sexy and Sweet Certified Massage Therapist!.28
Hey gents,
First time poster. Been in the hobby a very long time, used to post on other boards. I saw Kat recently and was very disappointed. She quoted $120 for an hour massage. I went to her location and her massage is done in a basement in a hallway, with very little head room or room to move on a table. She asked for donation upfront, (which to me is always a bad sign from a MT) and then told me to disrobe and lie on table. I entered her place at 2:29 in the afternoon. After about 15 minutes of a very erratic backrub (meaning all over the place and I was thinking, this girl is certified) she told me to flip over. Then she hit me with it. She could finish the massage topless for an extra. 20. I said okay. Then she took off her shirt and bra, nice perky smallish boobs. She then proceeded to massage me for another 5 minutes and asked, HE is an additional. 40. I asked her what the 120 was for and she said the massage. I replied I have been here for 20 minutes. Her reply, thats what she charges. Complete waste of time and money. Oh and being a CMT she uses CVS baby oil.
Good luck and stay safe.
-
01-17-13 10:38 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 1417Search prior posts she was poor
She is already reviewed here and it was fake pic, not that attractive and by no means is a tantra provider, poor massage but do get to leave happy
Originally Posted by JohnJr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 08:14 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 106Sophia
Search BP Boston for her name.
Originally Posted by JohnJr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 05:48 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 128Kate for sensual men
Has anyone tried this provider. Ad reads very interesting and I am thinking of inviting:
Kate for sensual men. 23.
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:29 PM.
Reply: click here.
Enlarge Picture.
Enlarge Picture.
Enlarge Picture.
Do you truly enjoy sensuality? Love a beautiful girl next door who will take her time and totally relieve your stress?
I'm here for you, everything you desire in a sensual masseuse.
I come to you only, you host and I provide a very sensual mutual nude (both fully nude) mutual touch massage.
$200hr.
To book with me today please provide your first name and cell number and please no texting. Emails without name and number will be disregarded.
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: Boston, I drive to you only with NO driver.
At times ads like these turn up some very different girls. Don't want to waste my time and money. Please let me know if you have any intel.
-
01-16-13 21:50 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 396Nl
Very reasonable. < 100 for massage and more
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 16:42 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 336Pay in advance
Hey Del,
Originally Posted by Delnegro
[View Original Post]
Welcome. Info on the board works like massage, you pay your dues with a few reports in advance. Just the way it always has been. What say share some of that rich experience and then ask again.
With all due respect,
DW
-
01-16-13 12:18 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 715Visiting the Weston area
Hello all,
I will be visiting the Weston / Wayland area on the end of the month. What would you guys like to recommend? PM me if it is quiet and low key otherwise I will monitor your forums.
Thanks all.
-
01-16-13 11:45 #2119Banned Member

Posts: 140Sophia
So you have an ad link? Pics?
Originally Posted by Choppah
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 11:40 #2118Banned Member

Posts: 140Tantra
The back shot of her is fake. Do a tineye search. That's all I need to stay away.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 08:26 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 1417Racheal
She does not want to be on these boards and no way any senior will pass out her info to someone with 2 posts, your last being many months ago. She is long gone and not returning anytime soon, senior please keep her off this thanks
Originally Posted by NewEmail4400
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 16:24 #2116Regular Member

Posts: 3Rachel
I always wanted to meet Rachel but never got the chance before she moved, and alas the ad mentioned above has already been deleted. Is there any chance you could post her info here if you still have it? If you would rather PM the details I'm obviously fine with that too.
Originally Posted by Ride On 6
[View Original Post]
I don't care what her rates are, I'll shell out for her, heard too many amazing things about her to not go for it.
-
01-15-13 08:32 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 25Nancy Lally
Saw Nancy yesterday.
She was very pleasant. Older than I expected.
Received a medium massage for an hour.
Rates are. 85 + tip.
Overall good session.










Reply With Quote





