Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,496 to 48,510 of 61401
-
01-17-13 20:43 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 1043Where are the old timers?
[QUOTE=Smiling Fox; 1654324]Yes, Robux recommended me. What the F did he know. LOL.
I wish I had met the great Trashman, I have heard stories of him, from the old timers, seniors. He must have been one hell of a nasty distgusting horrid MONGER our kind a guy. A true gentleman on this board. I learned alot from his posts, and the other seniors here.
Hey Fox, how is Robux? Have you heard from him? I think BenchseatsRocks said that Robux retired. I personally thank seniors like you, BenchseatsRocks, Robux, Big Red50, Clix, Larry56, Baltimonger, Dr. Monger and the Trashman for such a wonderful forum. A tip of my hat to you guys because you guys all are first class in my book.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
01-17-13 19:56 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 2419I had a to set a couple ladies straight last weekend, over some he said. She said nonsense. I had to reiterate that I'm nobody's boyfriend and I choose who I go out with. No one gets to monopolize my time, and I treat them all fair but differently. If I want to take someone to my cave and watch a dvd and fall asleep w / them or take them to dinner another lady shouldn't get mad because I didn't choose them. One lady called me Tuesday night from jail. She said when she gets out she wants me to take her out and wants a spot back on my roster. I said we'll see, because she has drama attached to her (old BF). I like her but I might avoid her for an independent (like Manda or Tina). They get paid, I get laid, and we should all be adults about it. Some I wish I'd met under other circumstances but it is what it is. I'm just trying to have some fun. CLS is still my hero, and some of us should sit back and learn from the man instead hunting for fault. This man hasn't struck out yet that I can recall, and his rep is solid on the street.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 19:22 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 65Possiable bust this afternoon
I was heading home from work on Thursday at 500pm and at the top of conklin and rt40 by the BP I saw a poor white guy and his ride being picked over by undercover. Traffic was too heavy for me to get more, I can't say that this was a monger bust, but they were undercover?
D
-
01-17-13 19:19 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 1146I still like the board. But yes it is different.
Yes, Robux recommended me. What the F did he know. LOL.
I wish I had met the great Trashman, I have heard stories of him, from the old timers, seniors. He must have been one hell of a nasty distgusting horrid MONGER our kind a guy. A true gentleman on this board. I learned alot from his posts, and the other seniors here. I have tried to aviod all the BS that you guys get into some time. I state it, and go. You don't like me, Shit delete me. Some times I like to delete myself.
I have had a free week or two now. A cold since Sunday. Monday and Tues. Last night Gina helped out. Other wise I have seen a girl every day / night.
Had a couple of new girls, but they lost intrest I think. I am having way way. All hell, way too much fun. And now that I am on Androgel. I'm A REAL FOX<
Be safe out there,
Smiling Fox, ; }
-
01-17-13 19:07 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 319Different of a Opinion just not a bad thing.
It is not out of bounds to say that between all of the mongers on this board, there will be difference of opinions. Why would everyone think alike when we have so many different age groups, and backgrounds in this forum. The only thing that we can say for certain is that most of us like mongering. Trashman would just have to deal with others that have a difference of opinion also. It is not a horrible thing to have several different opinion in the room. We do that everyday in here on our reports on the SWers that we see. Not everyone has the same experience nor do they pay the same amount for the same services. CLS has a different opinion then Shune but that does not mean that either are totally wrong in there thought process. It is just life! We deal with this throughout the day of our normal lives so what makes it different in here were you have different mongers. Lets just get back to the forums purpose and have a good time and except others for who they are.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 18:54 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 1043Cheers to the great Trashman
This forum has changed so much since the Trashman passed. It used to be that a senior member had to vouch for you to become a member of the board. That senior member was responsible for you and your actions on the forum. It was an exclusive club and the guys really took a quality interest in the forum as well as each other. They had round table meetings to have drinks,talk about about girls and generally shoot the shit. There was no BS. There was no backstabbing and ballbreaking for a piece of ass. Trashman as the leader, was a good and fair man, but he would set guys straight in no uncertain terms. When guys joined the forum that were full of themselves and caused a lot of foolishness he would "bounce these punks". Damn I miss him.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
01-17-13 17:55 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 438He would try but he would have to be extremely careful with what he said because the posts could be construed as argumentative and thus would be deleted and the punks would never know how he really felt.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 17:18 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 81Haters going to hate
Sarah looks pretty happy in those shots! I think some of the board members are jealous of CLS's consistent quality posts. If Trashman were still around he'd bounce these punks.
-
01-17-13 15:24 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 842 cents
Tbroi2:
Nice coin! What's an 09s vdb worth these days?
-
01-17-13 14:34 #12897Regular Member

Posts: 1I know a gorgeous girl at the circle great personality could have anything she wants and any guy would give anything to have her as his girl.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
I've known her for about 6 months we've even become friends.
She has been in rehab with my encouragement 4 times. She stays in for about 5 days then has some excuse for leaving and is back on the street.
There is nothing making these girls stay in except there will to be normal again but the monkey always wins them back.
I really care about this girl were everyone else has given up on her. She wants to leave the City to get away from this life and people.
There has to be a way for them to go in and not be able to just walk out or be thrown out by the staff. If the staff can't handle being called some unsavory name then they are in the wrong place. They need to realize that these people came with a problem that makes them not normal so there not going to act normal. Its part of the process or there job.
The other end of it is that if they do become cured they may not even want to be with whomever they were with during there abuse days.
I guess if it was as easy as admitting someone to a program and they come out clean everyone would do it.
Unfortunately there is no way to get someone to stay in so the cycle repeats its self.
As far as there husband, boyfriends, there usually junkies also. So the girl becomes the provider. The girl stays with them because they feel that they are not being judged, that maybe they are there best friend because they accept them for whom they are. Nothing to live up to nothing expected of them. Birds of a feather type thing.
It's very sad. But you know what who doesn't know what drugs do to you. But people dabble anyway.
Most people use drugs and alcohol because it opens them up were they may be to inhibited if they didn't. Gives them personality. You know bullet prof vest. I see it all the time. Drunk man speaks a sober mans mind. Guess we're all addicted to something one way or another. Society gets to decide whom gets looked down upon. Fat people, skinny people, drug addicts, alcoholics, bald people, driving texters, smokers. There's answers to everything just depends on if society allows it.
-
01-17-13 13:53 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 103Nice pix
WOW! Nice pix love the tats nice ink work. I'm from Detroit she looks sweet wish I could play with her I have a few nice pix of a nice girl here.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 13:31 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 208Tis nobler in the mind to suffer...
Totally out of context, taken by thee - Much like the game of telephone.
It was never meant to be anything personal, period.
I was merely stating what I saw in those photos of a young girl on the cusp of regurgitation as utter antipathy beamed darkly from her terrified eyes - Nothing more, and nothing less.
Never excepted to stir up a hornet nest of - Refer to my pervious posts to fill in the blank - With fragile ego contorted into believing, perhaps, something that never was.
Like my people would say ' Pogue muh Thoin. '
-
01-17-13 13:22 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 677Breakfast
BBB:
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
Damn, I'm going to have to join you for breakfast some day!
-
01-17-13 13:16 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 1045Where did they go?
LE presence was light this morning and not too cold. Where were they? Obviously I didn't get the memo informing me that the girls would taking the day off to attend their bible sturdy groups and returning for business after lunch. It is what it is. The circle was empty this morning around 11 am. Usually there are girls all over the place. Guess LE must have scattered them a few days ago. Wilkens was pretty much bare too. I then swung over to check out SA and no girls to be found so I cruised down Washington BLVD headed to pig town, made the loop down S. Carey and OBSTEND (sp?). Saw one fugly, rather than waste anymore gas, I headed home.
The day wasn't a complete loss when I headed over to JIMMY's for breakfast and Birdie greeted me at the door, took my order and chatted some. AMBER stopped by and gave me a big hug pressing those D cups on me, what a delight. TRACEY and KIM were there too, nice eye candy. BBB
-
01-17-13 12:32 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 1146Happen to be cruisin hanmden at 2 am
Gina, heavy set blonde lady,
Real nice time.
She says there are still 4 or 5 out.
But becareful one has aids.
We talked about some of the old girls,
Dam. Dawne is still alive.
Eva,
Chrissy. I lover that girl.
Nice eve.
Be safe out there.
Smiling Fox, ; }









Reply With Quote





