Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12866

    Did I miss something?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she's hiding her face it been all over the board now she's trying to not to be seen after being in the middle of one of the biggest scandals ever LOL
    "One of the biggest scandals ever." THAT is big. So what was it?

  2. #12865
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #12864

    From semi-retirement

    I had an urge to google Mystery Tramp, a Kiara that lasted much longer and became a legendary performer on the Kiev board.

    People say Kiev isn't what it used to be. I can only report that Pattaya, despite many physical changes, is as user-friendly as ever.

    This made me think about Baltimore. I did a couple of recon missions on Garrison, where I used to find many likable black women. On the basis of what I saw, no easy pickings. A friend who used to walk Garrison and now works with an agency that treats girls from there says nearly everyone is sick. And some girls cooperate with cops and lead johns to places where they are easy to catch pants down.

    So at the very least, know the territory and have your site.

  4. #12863

    Reasons to be disgusted

    With present company excluded, many mongers, if we are truthful, are not particularly savory types. If we were, we wouldn't be mongering drug-addicted desperados. But I also think that the ladies in question made a choice. Reasons may vary, and some may be good and valid, but fucking strangers and giving them whatever sicko stuff they want is an easy way to generate cash.

  5. #12862

    Kandi sighting

    Saw Kandi on The loop black hair and cornrows got digits for trusted seniors.

  6. #12861

    Help

    Hey I haven't been on here for quite a while, I've been sticking with my regular few I see. At least until the cold winter months pass us by. I've been seeing this girl in Harford County who may be a little bit of a bbw but is extremely orally talented. But she isn't cutting it for me anymore and after seeing whitee boys pics and post about Kiara. (the one I've been chasing all summer.) My obsession with Kiara is only fueled more. So I'm making this desperate plea is there anyone willing to trade, give or barter me Kiaras number. From one enthusiast to another.

  7. #12860

    Thanks

    Thanks I'll check it out. Any place else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muff Scout  [View Original Post]
    There sure are.

    I spend lots of time at Rocky Point Golf Course.

    Lots of action in the parking lot and the driving range.

  8. #12859

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge and saw Kiara. I had her number from last Summer when a Sr. traded it for my ATF in DC (Neca) who I met through another trade with TheXfactor. Well despite having Kiara's digits, I never followed through. Got too comfortable with Neca and others, and I've also been hitting up girls...
    Wow whiteEboy your the man. Great pics / video. I sure would like to audition her soon!

  9. #12858

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with Joe Cool.

    This Sara was absolutely glowering.

    Especially, in one particular photo from Cls's posting. This Sara looks so disgusted and totally repulsed at what she's doing; as one can plainly see the utter antipathy in her eyes. This poor girl looks like she was going to throw-up.

    I shuddered to think what would happen to this dude if she would've snaped!

    I also notice the ring, I think I'll pass on this one.
    I could have not described what I was seeing in those pics any better!

  10. #12857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure none of the girls who do this really enjoy what they're doing. They're just pretty much doing this because it's the easiest way to make some quick cash to feed their habit. When they're "sick" they'll do anything to "get well"
    I totally agree with Joe Cool.

    This Sara was absolutely glowering.
    Especially, in one particular photo from Cls's posting - This Sara looks so disgusted and totally repulsed at what she's doing; as one can plainly see the utter antipathy in her eyes. this poor girl looks like she was going to throw-up.

    I shuddered to think what would happen to this dude if she would've snaped!

    I also notice the ring, I think I'll pass on this one.

  11. #12856

    This Morning

    Recond the loop. Cops are out undercover and marked. Marked car pulled someone over at the circle. I couldn't tell if he was mongering or not.

  12. #12855

    W / W during football

    It was an away game 2 weeks ago I took the drive down to find me some on my day off but blue and whites where on every corner. I decided that I would try again another day.

  13. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a roll with these BBWs spotted Becky walking down Potapsco saw her turn on 4th so I went down 5th and scoped her as she crossed Pontiac so I proceeded towards Washburn and saw her turn on Washburn and cought up with her and got the look and made the scoop. Becky is 20 yo says she comes out once a week has a cute face and giant Tatas. She had no visible signs of drug use and was pleasent smelled and looked good. FS was not on the menu but a bbbjcimws service was very good and would repeat if I see her again (no digits) she asked for. 30 but settled for. 25 and ended up tipping her an extra Lincoln.
    How can I find Becky?

  14. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see her video at the link
    Pornhub takes a few hours and sometimes up to 24 to approve & post uploaded videos. So check back later today. I uploaded 4 high def videos that are up-close and personal POV style. Also, you'll need to use a real computer to view cause Pornhub's Mobile page can't process HD video... only their full site can (non-Mobile).

    - White-E-Boy

  15. #12852

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by

    Other details. She was super clean and close-shaved all over. Other than the fact she was high as a kite; couldn't have a shared cum experience; and had tell-tale marks up and down her legs and arms. She was charasmatic, talkative, and had a real GFE demeanor that came alive at times. Not sure if I'd repeat, but well worth the experience. She was very tec-savy, and let me take pics and video, and said ok to post to help her get more guys, but to block out part of face. She apparently knows about the site, and the CLS, Punished drama. Anyway, pics are attached, and videos at my pornhub.

    [url
    http://www.pornhub.com/users/whiteeboy[/url]

    On the ride back, I bought her lunch, and pushed hard for her to get help. Time will tell.

    - WhiteEboy
    Didn't see her video at the link

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape