Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,541 to 48,555 of 61441
-
01-15-13 17:09 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 438[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-15-13 17:03 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 158From semi-retirement
I had an urge to google Mystery Tramp, a Kiara that lasted much longer and became a legendary performer on the Kiev board.
People say Kiev isn't what it used to be. I can only report that Pattaya, despite many physical changes, is as user-friendly as ever.
This made me think about Baltimore. I did a couple of recon missions on Garrison, where I used to find many likable black women. On the basis of what I saw, no easy pickings. A friend who used to walk Garrison and now works with an agency that treats girls from there says nearly everyone is sick. And some girls cooperate with cops and lead johns to places where they are easy to catch pants down.
So at the very least, know the territory and have your site.
-
01-15-13 16:53 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 158Reasons to be disgusted
With present company excluded, many mongers, if we are truthful, are not particularly savory types. If we were, we wouldn't be mongering drug-addicted desperados. But I also think that the ladies in question made a choice. Reasons may vary, and some may be good and valid, but fucking strangers and giving them whatever sicko stuff they want is an easy way to generate cash.
-
01-15-13 16:42 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 438Kandi sighting
Saw Kandi on The loop black hair and cornrows got digits for trusted seniors.
-
01-15-13 15:51 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 182Help
Hey I haven't been on here for quite a while, I've been sticking with my regular few I see. At least until the cold winter months pass us by. I've been seeing this girl in Harford County who may be a little bit of a bbw but is extremely orally talented. But she isn't cutting it for me anymore and after seeing whitee boys pics and post about Kiara. (the one I've been chasing all summer.) My obsession with Kiara is only fueled more. So I'm making this desperate plea is there anyone willing to trade, give or barter me Kiaras number. From one enthusiast to another.
-
01-15-13 14:49 #12896Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks
Thanks I'll check it out. Any place else?
Originally Posted by Muff Scout
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 12:16 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow
Wow whiteEboy your the man. Great pics / video. I sure would like to audition her soon!
Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 12:12 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 312Ditto
I could have not described what I was seeing in those pics any better!
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 10:56 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 208I totally agree with Joe Cool.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
This Sara was absolutely glowering.
Especially, in one particular photo from Cls's posting - This Sara looks so disgusted and totally repulsed at what she's doing; as one can plainly see the utter antipathy in her eyes. this poor girl looks like she was going to throw-up.
I shuddered to think what would happen to this dude if she would've snaped!
I also notice the ring, I think I'll pass on this one.
-
01-15-13 10:36 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 368This Morning
Recond the loop. Cops are out undercover and marked. Marked car pulled someone over at the circle. I couldn't tell if he was mongering or not.
-
01-15-13 10:27 #12891Regular Member

Posts: 2W / W during football
It was an away game 2 weeks ago I took the drive down to find me some on my day off but blue and whites where on every corner. I decided that I would try again another day.
-
01-15-13 08:20 #12890Regular Member

Posts: 3How can I find Becky?
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 08:10 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 163Pornhub takes a few hours and sometimes up to 24 to approve & post uploaded videos. So check back later today. I uploaded 4 high def videos that are up-close and personal POV style. Also, you'll need to use a real computer to view cause Pornhub's Mobile page can't process HD video... only their full site can (non-Mobile).
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
- White-E-Boy
-
01-15-13 06:41 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 381Videos
Didn't see her video at the link
Originally Posted by
Other details. She was super clean and close-shaved all over. Other than the fact she was high as a kite; couldn't have a shared cum experience; and had tell-tale marks up and down her legs and arms. She was charasmatic, talkative, and had a real GFE demeanor that came alive at times. Not sure if I'd repeat, but well worth the experience. She was very tec-savy, and let me take pics and video, and said ok to post to help her get more guys, but to block out part of face. She apparently knows about the site, and the CLS, Punished drama. Anyway, pics are attached, and videos at my pornhub.
[url
-
01-15-13 05:32 #12887Banned Member

Posts: 1312Why hide your face now
I don't know why she's hiding her face it been all over the board now she's trying to not to be seen after being in the middle of one of the biggest scandals ever LOL
Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






