Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3328
-
01-20-13 21:59 #1918Regular Member

Posts: 13Kenia
I went to see her and my spidey sense was going crazy. Late to the appt at a motel and I just happened to be around the corner and saw her and like 3 big spanish guys roll up to the room. Could be her "security" or could be there to do me some harm. Either way I got the heck out of dodge. Always trust your spidey sense!
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 19:01 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 434Key Thing About This Ad
Note the TGTBT, non-hotel room pic w / the face blurred out! If guys are dumb enough not to immediately dismiss ads like this upon sight, they deserve whatever bad shit happens to them.
P. S. Plus the rates are still comically low in light of the pic!
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 06:39 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the info! Do I put the providers name in topic area?
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 06:38 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 132Kennia
As I suspected! Found a report on this provider. States she is WAYY larger than her pics and has bad attitude and odor down south. She tends to change spelling of her name and # frequently.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 15:41 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 976More to come this weekend!
Must remember presidential inauguration events all week up until next Tue. Le in full effect throughout the DMV with all visitors coming to town too.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
Be careful. Eye candy will be in full effect. Some will be sour.
-
01-14-13 14:05 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 592Wow, even the stings have raised their rates.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 10:16 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 229Lushous Is Back!
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/9832287
Is Uncle LEO at it again? This is the same number as Lushous.
*
Hey guys, I'm back in town. I'm called Kandy, love to meet you. Call me at 202-735-6165. As for the special.
40 / thirty. 90 / one. 120 / two.
Love to hear from you.
Poster's age: 21.
• Location: Southern Maryland, New Carrollton, Lanham
-
01-13-13 21:44 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 2686Searches are a little tricky here
Click Advanced Search first, then click Search Single Content Type.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
Go to the bottom of the search page and select the button for Show Results as: Reports.
-
01-13-13 21:19 #1910Regular Member

Posts: 20Search Options
You need to select "Advanced Search", and select "Posts" in "Search Types". This way the search results show the individual posts instead of the forums.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 08:38 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 132Exotic
OK I type in a providers name in the upper right window on this forum and a whole page comes up that are different forums around the country. I was trying to find out if anyone has ever posted reviews on a girl named Exotic. I found one bad review of her in the erotic review but thats it. Her pics look hot and review says thats her but wanted to find out if the review was a YMMV type deal.
-
01-12-13 17:51 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 2686Anyone seen the FAQ?
Try doing some research, instead of using this as the Help Desk.
Originally Posted by Jingodude
[View Original Post]
"Research" means Googling phone numbers and pictures, then searching the forum. You might even find that she's already been discussed at length on USASG.
-
01-11-13 23:15 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 188Chanel Stackz?
TGTBT?
2 reviews, one by a guy who only has a year's worth of review and another whose reviews are plenty, but almost always a "Cali girl."
Is my monger sense tingling?
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pix-21/6852941
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-22/6504485
Image search turns up at least one scam report. OK, Ima pass this time. But DAMN she's hot!
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/...D12/11081.html
-
01-11-13 13:51 #1906Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen this person?
-
01-08-13 22:46 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 154Just had a quick interlude
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...200-21/9733177
Just saw the woman in the ad above. She goes by Ms. Good, but looks like previously posted as Nikki. Everything was covered, but she delivered as promised.
She was definitely the woman in the pics, though she's got a bit more belly fat now. I texted and set up the entire outcall that way and she came to my hotel room for. 8. Once she was in, we hugged, exchanged gifts and got down to business.
All in all it was a decent time, she has HUGE jugs. If I was hard up and didn't have the coin to spring on a finer woman, I would definitely repeat.
-
01-08-13 06:16 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 132Rip OFF alert
Thanks for the heads up! I saw this ad and was going to check it out until I found your intel.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
















