Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2564

    Mixed Blk&Indian Barbie "Waiting For You Come Play.22

    Hey fellas. Anyone have info?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lay-22/9731541

    Did the old search for tiny eye, google, etc, but no reviews, etc. Seen here listing a few times, looks like a cutie; gut says it would be a night mare.

  2. #2563

    "Two Sisters" are new ad from fraud group

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-do-22/8847189

    224-567-2930.

    Previous warning about this phone number.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...930-32/9067273

    The oThER board says fake pix and horrible.

  3. #2562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Just called Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I post hundreds of reports, and one of the few times I post a request for info, you give me the standard reply to newbies that I should TOFTT?

    There's absolutely no phone, review, or pic history. Going to see someone who shows up out of nowhere can be a recipe for trouble.

    And the New Orleans cell phone is meaningless; she admits that it's a ruse.
    She answered the phone and said yes when I asked her if she's Russian but then went completely blank when I asked her something very simple in Russian. She then caught herself and said that she grew up in the US and doesn't speak the language.

    Whatever. She flunks pretty much every test so I would wipe her off my "to do" list if I were you.

    BTW, she quoted $.5 / hh and $$.2 / h, which is certainly out of my TOFTT range.

  4. #2561

    Why Should I TYAFTT (Take Yet Another For The Team)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a New Orleans cell.

    BB, TOFTT for us and let me know how it goes. She does look hot.

    PC out
    I post hundreds of reports, and one of the few times I post a request for info, you give me the standard reply to newbies that I should TOFTT?

    There's absolutely no phone, review, or pic history. Going to see someone who shows up out of nowhere can be a recipe for trouble.

    And the New Orleans cell phone is meaningless; she admits that it's a ruse.

  5. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    No history or reviews on phone number. No results on Google Image Search or TinEye. Even Googled the text from her ads.

    Says she's from the West Coast, but won't give details on previous names or phone numbers. I'd usually pass completely with so little info, but the pix look too good. Anyone recognize her?

    504-322-6116
    Anytime I hear or read Russian, the photos are always hot, want to try. Then think Russian = rip-off (or at least in the past has been for me unless I'm in another country like Geneva).

  6. #2559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    One thing you could try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    No history or reviews on phone number. No results on Google Image Search or TinEye. Even Googled the text from her ads.

    Says she's from the West Coast, but won't give details on previous names or phone numbers. I'd usually pass completely with so little info, but the pix look too good. Anyone recognize her?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nly-21/9304603

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ace-21/9788921

    504-322-6116
    I spent some time on the West Coast and had some great times with Russian providers. They can be a bit secretive and borderline paranoid sometimes and the provider may not match the pics in the ad. Just like many of the Asian ads. That being said, Russian women have given me some of my best experiences. I'm not in NOVA today or I might TOFFT.

    One thing you could try is to call her up and, if she answers, ask her "Gavaritye po Russki?" (gah-vah-reet-yay pah rooskee?) which simply means "Do you speak Russian?" If she responds in Russian then at least you know that part is legit. If all you get is stunned silence, then I would run in the other direction.

    Either way, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

  7. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    No history or reviews on phone number. No results on Google Image Search or TinEye. Even Googled the text from her ads.

    Says she's from the West Coast, but won't give details on previous names or phone numbers. I'd usually pass completely with so little info, but the pix look too good. Anyone recognize her?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nly-21/9304603

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ace-21/9788921

    504-322-6116
    Looks like a New Orleans cell

    BB, TOFTT for us and let me know how it goes. She does look hot.

    PC out

  8. #2557

    Anyone have info on Melissa?

    No history or reviews on phone number. No results on Google Image Search or TinEye. Even Googled the text from her ads.

    Says she's from the West Coast, but won't give details on previous names or phone numbers. I'd usually pass completely with so little info, but the pix look too good. Anyone recognize her?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nly-21/9304603

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ace-21/9788921

    504-322-6116
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013011295160914-1.jpg‎   IMG9520130112958.jpg‎   2013011195202834.jpg‎  

  9. #2556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Korean West Coast Provider

    Had a dream that I saw this provider before the holidays. Pics are real but hide the fact that she has a belly and a fair amount of baby fat. She was running a special at $/hh so it was not a ripoff but rather just a very lukewarm experience and will not repeat. Everything covered and she just laid there (oh yeah, and she talks a lot). Even at that price, there's better out there for the $.

    Of course, YMMV but I was expecting a little kim chee and all I got was bland, boiled cabbage.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ual-25/9469425

  10. #2555

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmitty8  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one hasn't been discussed yet. Madison Grace.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-23/9240349

    Using Lexi's pics, unless she changed her name and number.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ide-25/6923412
    I texted her yesterday and she responded "call me" last night. I had googled her number and seen that number had been talked about here on this forum previously. They always use fake pics. So when she responded back last night I just said no thanks you have a history of using false pics. She responded back that she gives great service and that she has blonde hair and double D's but wouldn't provide any body pics to prove it. I told her there were too many legit providers who post actual pics and that I wasn't willing to take a chance on her. She tried to continue texting me but I just told her "good luck" and left it at that.

  11. #2554

    Madison Grace using Lexi

    Pretty sure this one hasn't been discussed yet. Madison Grace.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-23/9240349

    Using Lexi's pics, unless she changed her name and number.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ide-25/6923412

  12. #2553

    Providers that allow photos

    I wanted to ask if anyone knows any providers that allow photos during sessions or maybe a quick vid? I have done the higher paid Zasu. Worth it. And I had a couple of pics of tits only from a provider, but nothing more. I was trying to get in touch with Kitty Cat but our schedules wouldn't match up. She was totally into it when I asked but she is MIA now. If you know of anyone, please B / C me if you care to generous with your intel. Thanks to all and be safe hunting.

    Loader

  13. #2552

    Why chop up the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoTony  [View Original Post]
    Nova. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / beautiful-be-l-o-and-the-e-california-barbie-21/9469497.

    Hot, blonde spinner. Some of you may know her as Chelsea who has been discusseed here before and on oTer board.

    Reviews are spot on, she is hot but with limited services. Set your expectations accordingly.

    Newbie
    If you just post the URL, then others can go right to the ad without having to try to figure out who you're talking about.

  14. #2551

    Sabrina Taylor don

    My buddy told me he had always had a crush on a pornstar called Sabrina Taylor! I looked her up and he is right she is hot! Then he said he saw her tody and his dream came true! Run don't walk to this one! If you want to be with a hot little porn star go see her while she is in town. I don't need to tell his details as she is a pornstar go watch a clip! Since bunk buster and my buddy seem to have similar taste I would recommend you see her BB! She is in NOVA by Dulles for a while tell her Joe's buddy sent you. 150 or 250. My buddy is a mission type guy so not sure what other options are provided as he is in and out old guy.

  15. #2550

    Fairfax Latinas

    Does anyone know what happened to Tayra? Saw her a couple times before, as well as some of her friends in a few locations around Fairfax / Springfield. Legit service, lovely ladies, great price.

    But suddenly they dropped off the face of the earth, or they're using different numbers in different locations. All I know is, the phones they were using around here are no longer connected.

    Hopefully they didn't get stung.

    If she's ever back around this area again, ya'll got to see Tayra. UNBELIEVABLE!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape