Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 19147
-
01-13-13 20:55 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 206Ave & JR on Sunday
Took a drive down JR and the Ave saw a few out but LEO in both spots on both passes. Saw unmarked LEO talking to a WSW on the ave. Decided to pass on it all.
Stay safe.
-
01-13-13 20:47 #5181Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Karma but fucked up
First and foremost its a shame but when you steal 1700 cash and ov4r 500 in work somewhere along those lines its going to come back to you. And all those times she's did it tpo the johns and no1 ever did anything about it so I feel bad but I don't. ALSO how did you find this out from another girl or spomething? Just curious
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 17:13 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 58JR Sat night
I was out for a bit Saturday between 8-9pm. Just window shopping as I am recovering from a about of flu. Saw an interesting WSW at Remington. A block north of SF. Petite, brown or dirty blondish hair, hard to see but seemed attractive. Passed a couple of times and she stayed right on the corner tho, I didn't see Leo but I was a little suspicious. Will look for her when I am more actively shopping. Saw a few others further south. Why do girls go out on dark nights in only dark clothes in the winter? Tough to see any details. Guess they prolly don't have huge wardrobes back at the house. Saw a BTSW at the Dakota. Someone was shopping there. Speaking of TSW, I had to stop on 6 mile at woodward for a red light. There was a group of 5 people standing right there; 1 black girl not dressed to be working. 2 black guys, and 2 black trannies. I pulled up short because I would have been RIGHT next to them otherwise. It was unseasonably warm so my front windows were both down a few inches. One of the BTSW walked back next to my car staying comfortably on the sidewalk, bends down to look in the window and asks me a question. I had the music playing and didn't hear her but shook my head and said no thanks. She smiled and said something else, again I shook my head no and smiled back. I turned the music down in time to hear something about "you don't want no hormone titties?" Light changed and I drove away.
Oh, BTW, the petite blonde WSW that's been hanging at the party story a block south of 8 mile was just walking out as I was leaving the area. Another I would like to know more about when I am feeling back to full strength.
-
01-13-13 13:37 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 742Sat and Sun Morning
Hit most of the usual strolls and didn't see anything worth mentioning. I scooped Amber from the Ave Tall slim brunette WSW probably 30 ish both checks cleared but She was really paranoid and jumpy. She wanted me to park not more than 3 to 4 houses off of the Ave or in the bank parking lot! I told her no and I would have to get at least 2 blocks away from the ave to feel comfortable. She insisted and I told her that's okay and drove her back to her spot to drop her off she then refused to get out saying she needed the money and I told her we can check out my spot She agreed and then 1 block away changed her mind so I dropped her off! Also on Harper by Van D I was at the red light when a BSW ran out of the gas station in the pouring rain and tried to get in. I rolled the window down and she told me she really needed money I refused and she offered a BJ for Honest Abe! I thought about it how good or bad can a $5 BJ be? I decided to pass! I also saw a car upside down and cut in half on vernor and Liv and uncle was there waiting on a tow truck! Not much else going on these days maybe time for a break! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Brothers!
-
01-13-13 13:11 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 63Early morning R
I cruise the R most mornings on the way to work. Usually 5am or there abouts. Talent varies greatly morning to morning. I hear the guys talking about Fatima but wish I knew who she is and what she looks like. Last week Wednesday I was going down side street and found 4LE parked together and then they spread out. All DPD marked cars. Not the first time. Didn't scoop anyone as the talent was weak and the LE was high. Usually like to scoop smaller SW and do notel on 8.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Glad to know there is a place to find info and share. Thanks guys.
Be safe
-
01-13-13 12:57 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 80Sure does, thanks. Hoping she gets her phone turned on soon.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 02:53 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 247The things you hear
I did my first bicycle recon of the new year on the R Saturday. There wasn't much happening. An older WSW up near SF, and then nothing all the way down to Six. There were a couple of BSWs down there, and I heard something interesting. One of the leaner, better-body BSWs was walking along talking to herself. In a deep voice. A gravelly voice. Make sure the check clears down there, brothers.
Stay safe out there.
-
01-13-13 02:46 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 247Not necessarily
I don't know of any stroll in LP. It just seems that some of the Fort girls are from LP or staying in LP. So I cover the ground in between sometimes. I don't mind getting off the beaten path for a few minutes anyway, to limit my own exposure in the area. I didn't see anyone past Dragoon that day, and got Kelly near Dragoon.
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
01-12-13 21:50 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 118I haven't seen sh*t on fort or dix past the drawbridge ever since they upgraded the oil plant. Am I missing something? Are there any strols in LP?
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 20:31 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 241Chrissy on Harper
I was on my way home from the Casino around 1 am and hopped off the freeway at Chalmers. Met Chrissy WSW with light brown hair, said she wanted. 25 but settled on. 15 for a covered BJ. She is about a 4 on the SW scale but gave very enthusiastic head. Finished the deed and dropped her back at the gas Station. That neighborhood I will just steer clear of its way too messed up.
-
01-12-13 20:29 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 196Amanda on the ave
Picked up amanda on the ave by church's. First time I've seen her since she got shot.
She looked good, and seemed to be doing good.
Went to a spot off mcgraw and parked in what I thought was a good spot, only to find a monger doing pushups in the car I parked in front of,
Oops my bad, so I moved to another spot.
Got a nice BBBJ cim, gave her a nice tip and will notel soon.
-
01-12-13 07:27 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 247Kelly on Fort
There was still some daylight on the way home from work yesterday, so I took a ride down Fort. It is so much better with a little light to the subject on that particular stroll. The first couple of passes, there was nothing going on. I went over the drawbridge and drove down to the Lincoln Park city limit, then came back. Now there were a couple out moving around. I saw Melanie, or whatever she's calling herself this week, and a little one that was probably Monica. There was one other, that I had seen before but didn't know. I ended up scooping her, and her name is Kelly. About 5' 5", brunette hair in a ponytail, average body. Went to notel for a nice half and half. Very good to exceptional oral skills, then cg and mish. Finished cim. Good time, damage. 5.
Stay safe out there
-
01-12-13 01:22 #5170Regular Member

Posts: 6Old hood
Hey MDL,
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I'm just curious, when you referenced the "G" in your above post is that near, or just south of 8 mile? I grew up blocks from that area many years ago and just wondering if that's where you were. Live out of State now but do return often.
-
01-11-13 23:32 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 89Obviously this would be pretty dumb on her part, but I really hope the jackass boyfriend / dealer is in jail for this. If not I hope karma catches up with him and he ends up with a bullet in his head from some other ghetto hood. I get that some people may believe that this is karma for things she has done, but I am just not down with beating up chicks.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 21:07 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 98[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.











Reply With Quote




