Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,351 to 31,365 of 43546
-
01-13-13 18:42 #12196Banned Member

Posts: 1701I Respectfully Disagree
As far as people in the store next door to the establishment complaining, that would be a reasonable assumption, providing it was one place being shut down. It wasn't, they all got shut down at once. You don't mean to say that all of a sudden every neighbor of every AMP in Providence complained at the same time and that's why they all got closed within days of each other.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Could be a polititician trying to make a name for himself.
All the LE association stickers in the waiting room mean is that the AMPs made donations to them.
For over a year before Providence got closed down I was trying to get members posting reviews in Providence to tone down the reviews. Sure, LE probably does know what's going on, but does rubbing their nose in it make any sense? I think not. If someone is too lazy to ask for details then they don't deserve the information.
We don't have anything here close to Providence, but what we do have is better than nothing, why blow it just for the sake of saving someone two minutes to send a pm?
-
01-13-13 15:12 #12195Senior Member

Posts: 25Angel
Saw Angel in Quincy Friday afternoon.
She is definitely like the Seniors have stated.
Found her very pleasant and willing to please.
Will return.
Thanks All
-
01-13-13 14:41 #12194Senior Member

Posts: 46Mystic Health
Took one for the team and tried out Mystic Health in Medford.
Nice Girl, Eva, who did noce soft feather touch and had my complete interest.
Good amount of baby fat, assumed she has had a kid the the last year.
Good massage technique. OTC roaming not protested.
UTC roaming discouraged. Very Mechanical release.
Would not repeat. 60 per hour fair though. 40 roses after.
Not shorted on time. She worked for it.
-
01-13-13 10:23 #12193Senior Member

Posts: 60Re: 274 main
The 'receptionist' is most likely 'Katie', she is also a MT. She is tall and attractive and worth a try.
Originally Posted by Mcnshore
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 19:13 #12192Senior Member

Posts: 81Job as a Job
For what it's worth, I too have personal experience with knowledgeable sorts who will agree that LE usually don't get involved in AMPs. It is the local pressure, residents or the competition that stirs the pot. Give me a break. What the deal when there are so many violent crimes occurring all over the place!
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 18:28 #12191Senior Member

Posts: 189Ninja
I decided to see what all the fuss is about. I got a Ok massage and nice ending. Nothing special. Not shorted on time but I think many of the massues at these places lack formal training and "wing it". My new plan is to go back to professional massage LPN who make sure I leave happy.
-
01-12-13 18:25 #12190Senior Member

Posts: 189You are correct. I also have several LE friends all over the area and they all see the job as a job. Every time they do a arrest it is more paper work. The only time they will get involved is when there is a "complaint" about a place etc. If I were a establishment I would do my best to make sure my customers (an neighbors) are happy so I do not see the "fuzz.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 18:25 #12189Senior Member

Posts: 185Thank You!
Man, I am glad a few guys see my point! I come on here to do 2 things; find solid info to stay safe and give the same back. It seems like there is way too much time
Wasted on lashing out at each other for not posting properly. Pages and pages of posts complaining about each other and less actual reviews. You really got to walk on egg shells around here! Thanks again for the guys who see my point and to those that I sent into an angry fury for my post not being worthy, its all good, have a good weekend.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 17:01 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 628Being an ugly old fat guy (though not grossly so) with good manners towards providers might I please differ with you? IMHO if you show up clean and treat a provider well and with respect you'll be fine, but show disrespect and / or treat her badly then you'll reap what you deserve. At least that's been my experience in many many years of mongering.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 15:40 #12187Regular Member

Posts: 15There is plenty of old intel and reports on Aiko that should be referenced before spilling the beans. Seems a little weird that someone who has visited her "over the years" already doesn't know her M. O. By now. She is a very nice woman with what I assume is either actual training or years of experience. However, she just doesn't do it for me in the looks department. I'd guess her closer to grandmother age than mother age. Again though, very nice woman with good massage techniques. I just hope inquiries that identify her and her actions don't lead to bad things.
Originally Posted by BlackJack17
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 12:32 #12186Senior Member

Posts: 1856Natalie
Yes Natalie is post-op and has been for a few years now. Having been with her back in her 'more adventurous' days I wil confirm she is almost perfect. She is also quite a beautiful lady and has / had a great (albeit shy) personality. I haven't seen her in awhile so I don't know what she offers or if she has become jaded but her massage tehniques were very good before. SO
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 12:12 #12185Senior Member

Posts: 2121I beg to differ with my good friend, prostitution busts have been going on as long as it has been illegal. Only way we get absolutely no info from us to them is to do away with this board all together. If a town wants to clean up, the patrol cars have a good idea whats going on. This board may just make it a "little" easier.
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
If we don't want to give LE any hints we may as well jut post "saw girl, had fun" and nothing else. Senior status is BS, LE has people full time on the internet looking for molesters and child porn. Posting here to senior status is a no brainier.
In short if you think were helping LE here then don't post at all.
I remember all the LE association stickers in the waiting room at Lily and if I remember correctly at the entry of Pleasant. They already know whats up.
I have good friends in LE, they know were to find the best of everything, its when the store or people next door to the establishment start to complain or the politician wants to make a name for himself that the chief has to dedicate reasorces. Thats why Providence is gone and Pawtuckit is booming.
-
01-12-13 11:25 #12184Banned Member

Posts: 1701Just a Thought
We all saw what happened in Providence, partially due to explicit details, now those places are gone and there is nothing here to compare with what we had in Prov. Lets not lose what little we have here by posting details just for bragging rights. Don't forget, we're not the only ones who have access to this PUBLIC forum, LE also has access to it. Post what you want but be smart about it, leave out the details, ask for pms for more info and be careful who you give it to, please.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 10:16 #12183Senior Member

Posts: 45Exactly
This is explains YMMV for the most part. I'd say 90% of YMMV providers decide what they provide based on their "interest" in us. I know I've received less than reported from some providers and more than reported from others. It's just another part of this game we love to play.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 09:52 #12182Senior Member

Posts: 111Revisit Wendy
I went to see Wendy yesterday and made it a point to check the temp on the way in, it was a very warm 73 degrees, but I too have been there when it seemed kind of cold. Maybe those appointments were too early and her office, which is pretty large, hadn't heated up yet. Also checked time in and time out and def got my full hour as Wendy always does. Now Yoyo was a different story. I always thought that Yoyo had a bad attitude and thankfully (in some part I'm sure do to you Racin) she was let go! So my fellow mongers I think it is safe to say it is now ok to go back to Wendy, who is one of my favorites. PM for any specifics.
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






