Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 222 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1918

    Kenia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    As I suspected! Found a report on this provider. States she is WAYY larger than her pics and has bad attitude and odor down south. She tends to change spelling of her name and # frequently.
    I went to see her and my spidey sense was going crazy. Late to the appt at a motel and I just happened to be around the corner and saw her and like 3 big spanish guys roll up to the room. Could be her "security" or could be there to do me some harm. Either way I got the heck out of dodge. Always trust your spidey sense!

  2. #1917

    Key Thing About This Ad

    Note the TGTBT, non-hotel room pic w / the face blurred out! If guys are dumb enough not to immediately dismiss ads like this upon sight, they deserve whatever bad shit happens to them.

    P. S. Plus the rates are still comically low in light of the pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/9832287

    Is Uncle LEO at it again? This is the same number as Lushous.

    Hey guys, I'm back in town. I'm called Kandy, love to meet you. Call me at 202-735-6165. As for the special.

    40 / thirty. 90 / one. 120 / two.

    Love to hear from you.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Southern Maryland, New Carrollton, Lanham

  3. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Click Advanced Search first, then click Search Single Content Type.

    Go to the bottom of the search page and select the button for Show Results as: Reports.
    Thanks for the info! Do I put the providers name in topic area?

  4. #1915

    Kennia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    I have searched ER, google, phone search on Kenia. Haven't found hardly anything. Not usually into thick spanish girls but she has a pretty face. I have seen her ads on and off posted for a year has anyone seen her? Pm me info please.

    Lombardo.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...irl-24/9262126

    240 506 8843
    As I suspected! Found a report on this provider. States she is WAYY larger than her pics and has bad attitude and odor down south. She tends to change spelling of her name and # frequently.

  5. #1914

    More to come this weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Wow, even the stings have raised their rates.
    Must remember presidential inauguration events all week up until next Tue. Le in full effect throughout the DMV with all visitors coming to town too.

    Be careful. Eye candy will be in full effect. Some will be sour.

  6. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/9832287

    Is Uncle LEO at it again? This is the same number as Lushous.

    40 / thirty. 90 / one. 120 / two.

    Love to hear from you.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Southern Maryland, New Carrollton, Lanham
    Wow, even the stings have raised their rates.

  7. #1912

    Lushous Is Back!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/9832287

    Is Uncle LEO at it again? This is the same number as Lushous.

    *

    Hey guys, I'm back in town. I'm called Kandy, love to meet you. Call me at 202-735-6165. As for the special.

    40 / thirty. 90 / one. 120 / two.

    Love to hear from you.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Southern Maryland, New Carrollton, Lanham

  8. #1911

    Searches are a little tricky here

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    OK I type in a providers name in the upper right window on this forum and a whole page comes up that are different forums around the country. I was trying to find out if anyone has ever posted reviews on a girl named Exotic. I found one bad review of her in the erotic review but thats it. Her pics look hot and review says thats her but wanted to find out if the review was a YMMV type deal.
    Click Advanced Search first, then click Search Single Content Type.

    Go to the bottom of the search page and select the button for Show Results as: Reports.

  9. #1910

    Search Options

    You need to select "Advanced Search", and select "Posts" in "Search Types". This way the search results show the individual posts instead of the forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    OK I type in a providers name in the upper right window on this forum and a whole page comes up that are different forums around the country. I was trying to find out if anyone has ever posted reviews on a girl named Exotic. I found one bad review of her in the erotic review but thats it. Her pics look hot and review says thats her but wanted to find out if the review was a YMMV type deal.

  10. #1909

    Exotic

    OK I type in a providers name in the upper right window on this forum and a whole page comes up that are different forums around the country. I was trying to find out if anyone has ever posted reviews on a girl named Exotic. I found one bad review of her in the erotic review but thats it. Her pics look hot and review says thats her but wanted to find out if the review was a YMMV type deal.

  11. #1908

    Anyone seen the FAQ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingodude  [View Original Post]
    Try doing some research, instead of using this as the Help Desk.

    "Research" means Googling phone numbers and pictures, then searching the forum. You might even find that she's already been discussed at length on USASG.

  12. #1907

    Chanel Stackz?

    TGTBT?

    2 reviews, one by a guy who only has a year's worth of review and another whose reviews are plenty, but almost always a "Cali girl."

    Is my monger sense tingling?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pix-21/6852941

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-22/6504485

    Image search turns up at least one scam report. OK, Ima pass this time. But DAMN she's hot!

    http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/...D12/11081.html

  13. #1906

  14. #1905

    Just had a quick interlude

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...200-21/9733177

    Just saw the woman in the ad above. She goes by Ms. Good, but looks like previously posted as Nikki. Everything was covered, but she delivered as promised.

    She was definitely the woman in the pics, though she's got a bit more belly fat now. I texted and set up the entire outcall that way and she came to my hotel room for. 8. Once she was in, we hugged, exchanged gifts and got down to business.

    All in all it was a decent time, she has HUGE jugs. If I was hard up and didn't have the coin to spring on a finer woman, I would definitely repeat.

  15. #1904

    Rip OFF alert

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT contact any of these SPs. There are like 4 of them usin the same number. If you call the number & ask for a specific chick, whichever one that answers will act like that they're the one you're lookin for.

    When you show up they try to pull a switch-a-roo, sayin that the one you asked for isn't available & they offer you some fat troll whose pics aren't in the ads! And they overbook, so if you don't get there first they'll tell you to wait outside their motel room.

    Plus they got some shady dude lurkin around their CP motel.

    Don't fall for the okie-doke!

    Main #267-205-6398.

    Second #215-839-6081.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-80-21/9749950

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/748257

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...80-21/13351144
    Thanks for the heads up! I saw this ad and was going to check it out until I found your intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape