The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6647

    Rainbow. Arlington

    Rainbow. Arlington.

    This wasn't the place mentioned by Azn, is it? I went there and was seen by obese K-girl 2-3 in looks. Mediocre massage and standard finish.

  2. #6646

    Bamboo

    Tried going here the other day and the lady told me she was closing early at 6 and was currently on her last session of the day. I've read mixed reviews of this place. Anyone else know if this place is worth a visit?

  3. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by VAPilot  [View Original Post]
    Provider named Lisa (as best as I can recall). Chinese from Hunan, probably about 40yo. Slim and attractive. Massage was good. I was in a "semi-private" room, actual walls, but they didn't go all the way to the ceiling and only a curtain over the doorway.

    Strictly legit.
    Just recently went here and had similar experience. I was planning on going back to try my luck one more time, but I'm not so sure now.

  4. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabsauv1997  [View Original Post]
    Not to be too difficult, and I know this is my first post, but I find this hard to believe. I've been to this place a bunch of times (more than 20) for, believe it or not, just a damn good massage, and despite more than a few not-so-subtle hints, there is nothing to be had. I've gone to multiple therapists too and each one of them has said something to the effect of "not allowed."

    YMMV, but this kind of sucks because on the one hand, I don't want them to get busted due to the excellent legit service. On the other hand if they are more accomodating, I'd like to know what the hell I'm doing wrong.
    Show interest and speak to the girls. Have a conversation. Don't make it awkward. First post and broke my thirst for the first time last night. Don't be a dick either.

  5. #6643

    Serenity

    Went to this place in Stafford off JD for the first time. Only saw 2 girls, and the first one who greeted me was busy with some one else. The second girl greeted me a few minutes later who was Chinese I believe. 5 face. 6 body 6 attitude. She didn't say too much but with the short interaction she seemed very pleasant. Laid face down she started with a very routine massage teasingly. After a few minutes she jumped on the table over top of my back massage my lower back area, light roaming allowed around her legs, she continuted teasing then became a little offputting after a while. Not entirely sure as to why, since I didn't do anything "too over the lines" as this is my first time at the place and wasnt sure if she would do the deed. I originally told her I wanted a 30 minute, then after 30 minutes she asked if I was good or wanted to stay for the full hour. The massage was good and was curious to where it would lead to. Ended up not getting extras offered. .7 for an hour rate, and gave. 3 for tip. Was only in there for 50 minutes though. Ill try one more time and report back.

  6. #6642

    Out of town

    Whats up guys? So to cut to the chase, I've been in the hobby for a couple years now, but am new to this board. I read through before posting and understand I'm not a "trusted" member. I grew up in Loudoun, moved to central VA a couple years ago and the spot I used to frequent is closed. I'm making my way up North for the weekend and would appreciate any pointers as to a good AMP I can go to thats not far off of 95. As I said I know I'm new, but everyone starts somewhere. I will greatly appreciate any advise.

    TD

  7. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by SWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Despite warnings and the reports of others, I tried Swan the other night in a fit of Loudoun County desperation. Not even NoVa finish. I don't get the logic here or what line is not being crossed: she teased, tickled, poked and prodded every inch of me, played with my ass for a bizarre amount of time, but only brushed my tool every once in a while. Accidentally. I actually put her hands on me to encourage, but she just smiled and shook her head. ? Gave me a frequent customer stamp card. Buy 10 get one free?. But can't see the investment paying off, even though they're close and Loudoun is a desert.
    It's hit or miss participation but they usually encourage self serve at no extra cost. Once in awhile someone helps out.

  8. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeGook  [View Original Post]
    Been in hibernation for several years now. Just getting back into the hobby. I have been to this same place in Alexandria a couple of times now as well. Agree with Azn that this is a great value. Unlike typical K-AMPs, seems there is no up-sell and providers are happy with NoVa standard tipping.

    I believe the second provider Azn saw was Coco. I have seen her as well. She gives a great massage and a non-rushed ending.
    Sorry guys. My post was a little confusing. I thought I had quoted a part of Azn's post but it didn't show up.

    The place in Alexandria is near Swan. My experience is that it is always better to call ahead.

    Peace, MG

  9. #6639
    Been in hibernation for several years now. Just getting back into the hobby. I have been to this same place in Alexandria a couple of times now as well. Agree with Azn that this is a great value. Unlike typical K-AMPs, seems there is no up-sell and providers are happy with NoVa standard tipping.

    I believe the second provider Azn saw was Coco. I have seen her as well. She gives a great massage and a non-rushed ending.

  10. #6638
    Has anyone checked out the new location where MWC was? I went there about six months ago. TS and the ending were nice, but at the end when I was leaving, the girl (name is a letter of the alphabet) who gave the massage brought in her little dog for me to say hi to. Thought it was cute, but a bit taken aback.

  11. #6637

    Colorful

    Been to a colorful place twice now. First time the provider was a 5 or 6 and had a pretty nice body. Great massage and ok flip. Was ok with the N and didn't try to head S. Great bargain for the price. She recommended that I start working out which I found amusing.

    Visited again recently and met with same provider. She asked what strength of massage I wanted and because of the stiffness I said medium to hard. She then said she was going to have another massage therapist work on me. It appears that they have different therapists that specialize in different types of massage. This therapist provided a decent massage but fell into the 3-4 looks category. Had some massive flapjacks though and allowed me to explore them in greater detail. A bit heavy set but the price is always right there.

    Both providers were C and charge less than their K sisters.

    Happy New Year all. Make it a safe one!

  12. #6636

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    The place in Arlington was open last I checked (been about a week) but was told busy, come back later.

    You'll need to go further north for anything better. You'll probably have better luck with the local Asian agencies in terms of quality and service. If you do short sessions it'll be like a quick session but with a better finish and basically the same price.
    Thanks for the info. Reliable as usual!

  13. #6635

    MD and Manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSandz  [View Original Post]
    Flew place the old bird place near Arlington and noticed several construction types outside. Looked like they may be doing some renovations to the upstairs. Has it been cleared out or closed?

    Also, any info on the alphabet place just across the border in MD? I wanted to go a few times but never made it and haven't seen anything posted on them recently. Last report I read said that there's not much to look at anymore, but I'm still interested.
    The place in Arlington was open last I checked (been about a week) but was told busy, come back later.

    You'll need to go further north for anything better. You'll probably have better luck with the local Asian agencies in terms of quality and service. If you do short sessions it'll be like a quick session but with a better finish and basically the same price.

    So went to the place in Manassas number ending in 2993 to get a rubdown. Was looking to get an actual good massage as I went crazy with work over the past few weeks. Decided as long as the provider was decent looking and could do a good massage, maybe I'd even go for a NoVA finish. Well the massage was great and actually was pretty close to an hour but the provider was a generous 6 on the NoVA AMP scale. Only 1 person working at this place and much older (probably late to mid-40's) than advertised. This pretty much sums up my experience with Apple (both places visited can be found on BP) in a nearby location. Overall the place without diplomatic immunity was just fine for massage and total with tip came out to $. Had no problems with that as the less than stellar massage only businesses in the area never do a satisfactory job. Apple left me wanting with poor massage technique and shorting on time. I recommend that mongers save their money and avoid these two places and go elsewhere.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  14. #6634

    What happened?

    Flew place the old bird place near Arlington and noticed several construction types outside. Looked like they may be doing some renovations to the upstairs. Has it been cleared out or closed?

    Also, any info on the alphabet place just across the border in MD? I wanted to go a few times but never made it and haven't seen anything posted on them recently. Last report I read said that there's not much to look at anymore, but I'm still interested.

  15. #6633

    Arlington

    Stopped by a place I've visited in the past and was surprised to see some new faces. Nothing to write home about. Probably mid-30s. Chinese, gave a decent massage and flipped. Aggressively put my hands on her body and allowed roaming N and S. The girls are on 6 month tours and rotate out. Still the best bargain in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape