Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 12112
-
01-09-13 21:45 #2032Banned Member

Posts: 1238And how about I cook you some mama style pasta TonySario =). Itaaaalyeeeaaaanoo style. With some meat balls? With or w / o basil? =D. Put a pic of your tool in a pros mouth. I'll empty my whole phone book at you =). Thats if your not a pig. Have you ever tried pasta w / pig feet. Its f-in delicious tony. Back in town gents. Cannot wait till its Friday.
Originally Posted by Tonysario1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 16:19 #2031Regular Member

Posts: 22Midday cruise
Really wish I had a computer, this would be so much easier. Left a buddies house and gave myself a day off so decided to cruise on my way home. Went up L but nothing ther so cruised down gf and spotted mindy. She's about 5'3 blonde, skinny white. Picked her up and settled on BBBJ for. 2. Parked in a good spot and she did a great job. Slow and all the way down at first, played with the boys and hummed a bit. Shot my load in her mouth, no swallow though. Got digits for anyone that wants to trade.
-
01-09-13 14:54 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 180Tuesday Night North side
I figured with a bit warmer weather it would bring Girls out of the woodwork. I was wrong, but it was better than the past month. Was hoping to find Carrie on Lisbon, but she was nowhere to be found. From 10pm to around 1 am it was just skanks on the north stroll, then I spotted a BSW I had to have on 20th and N. She looked really Hot from the Van because of her body, but dropped to a 7 when she got in due to her face, but it was well worth the 2 dozen Washingtons. Said she will be out after 1 am, and wears a Black / White checked Coat. LE was everywhere, be safe!
-
01-08-13 19:16 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 1762Is just that sometime you do find a SW that are doing it because they are desperate and only do it once in a while because they really need the $ and if you have her number she will keep you and you only. That happened to me with a BSW who her BF was in jail and she needed $ like real fast. Now she say that she only see me. I have seen her and her gf numerous times. She claim that her gf need a man so if she is there then its not cheating. I see the two of them once a month. I don even donate anymore.
Originally Posted by Dingusmcc
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 18:59 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 308A Good day for chella
Well above average, I dreamed about chella today her skills on oral are about the best out there. Pick up on gf around 9th. Good price and as safe as they come. Ill keep seeing her.
Also saw chilly not so good poor service a waste of time and money. Nice body if you like them smaller. This I will not repeat. Pick up on 6th
-
01-08-13 18:45 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 763Dawn from Pewaukee
"I saw an old familiar face this afternoon on Nat. Dawn was out doing the stroll but fitting with the foot traffic. I pick her and we heading to a spot for some very nice BBBJCIMWS for. 4. She no longer lives in Pewaukee. Now near 35 and L. She does not host because she lives with a guy who would not let her but is aware of her activity."
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 18:05 #2026Regular Member

Posts: 2Help a guy out
I have a really bad hard on and dying for digits for a girl to BBBJ in my suv tonight please help me fellas thanks.
-
01-08-13 10:29 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 41Heh, would those be $10 or $20 rocks?
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 09:23 #2024Regular Member

Posts: 2I asked a similar question a while back. Didn't get an answer so I kept digging.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
It took a while but I found:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...d-Legal-Issues
It's a wonderful resource.
-
01-08-13 09:19 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 1762I have found that for me BP is a little safer but the thrilled of the hunt is missing. Is the possibility of finding a gem in the middle of rock's. There is also the financial difference that come with it.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 08:55 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 270I am actually more cautious with a BP girl then with a SW. If you follow your gut and the longer rules, a SW pick up is safe. I never got pinched, but have gotten harassed for driving the strips. They seem confused why my I'd is in the trunk, LOL. That is however an tense moment, they don't exactly like you going to your trunk. Usually it is two cops though, so I offer to pop the trunk and tell them where it is. I don't believe in Wisconsin they can take you car, but in Illinois they can. I just tell them I am out for a drive with nowhere in particular to go, I find it works better then telling them a lie they can usually see thru anyway. It is still a free world, so nothing they can do about it anyway.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 23:11 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 156Not a report, just curious
Admittedly, I've dabbled in the hunt once or twice. My only real luck was with a Latina on KK in Bayview. Anyway, I don't cruise like alot of you and it's mainly because if I were to get pinched. Well let's just say it would have more than just legal ramifications.
I'm curious if any of you guys have felt the 'pinch' and how bad is it? Ticket? Forfeiture of car?
I guess it's the main reason I stick to BP and the like. At least it FEELS safer to me! LOL.
Roland
-
01-07-13 22:24 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 515Dead, real dead
You are so right. I was out on the south side, and all was dead, but many uncles out in force. More than usual. There was this one person using the phone on G. Looked great, but never looked at me, or gave me the wave.
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 21:07 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 38Greenfield this evening
Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.
I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.
Goindown
-
01-07-13 20:48 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 38Greenfield this evening
Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.
I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.
Goindown









Reply With Quote






