Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 808 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonysario1  [View Original Post]
    I have a really bad hard on and dying for digits for a girl to BBBJ in my suv tonight please help me fellas thanks.
    And how about I cook you some mama style pasta TonySario =). Itaaaalyeeeaaaanoo style. With some meat balls? With or w / o basil? =D. Put a pic of your tool in a pros mouth. I'll empty my whole phone book at you =). Thats if your not a pig. Have you ever tried pasta w / pig feet. Its f-in delicious tony. Back in town gents. Cannot wait till its Friday.

  2. #2031

    Midday cruise

    Really wish I had a computer, this would be so much easier. Left a buddies house and gave myself a day off so decided to cruise on my way home. Went up L but nothing ther so cruised down gf and spotted mindy. She's about 5'3 blonde, skinny white. Picked her up and settled on BBBJ for. 2. Parked in a good spot and she did a great job. Slow and all the way down at first, played with the boys and hummed a bit. Shot my load in her mouth, no swallow though. Got digits for anyone that wants to trade.

  3. #2030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Tuesday Night North side

    I figured with a bit warmer weather it would bring Girls out of the woodwork. I was wrong, but it was better than the past month. Was hoping to find Carrie on Lisbon, but she was nowhere to be found. From 10pm to around 1 am it was just skanks on the north stroll, then I spotted a BSW I had to have on 20th and N. She looked really Hot from the Van because of her body, but dropped to a 7 when she got in due to her face, but it was well worth the 2 dozen Washingtons. Said she will be out after 1 am, and wears a Black / White checked Coat. LE was everywhere, be safe!

  4. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingusmcc  [View Original Post]
    Heh, would those be $10 or $20 rocks?
    Is just that sometime you do find a SW that are doing it because they are desperate and only do it once in a while because they really need the $ and if you have her number she will keep you and you only. That happened to me with a BSW who her BF was in jail and she needed $ like real fast. Now she say that she only see me. I have seen her and her gf numerous times. She claim that her gf need a man so if she is there then its not cheating. I see the two of them once a month. I don even donate anymore.

  5. #2028

    A Good day for chella

    Well above average, I dreamed about chella today her skills on oral are about the best out there. Pick up on gf around 9th. Good price and as safe as they come. Ill keep seeing her.

    Also saw chilly not so good poor service a waste of time and money. Nice body if you like them smaller. This I will not repeat. Pick up on 6th

  6. #2027

    Dawn from Pewaukee

    "I saw an old familiar face this afternoon on Nat. Dawn was out doing the stroll but fitting with the foot traffic. I pick her and we heading to a spot for some very nice BBBJCIMWS for. 4. She no longer lives in Pewaukee. Now near 35 and L. She does not host because she lives with a guy who would not let her but is aware of her activity."

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "you probably read my post. This sounds a lot like her. I saw her on 26th and Natl at about 1pm but didn't have time to stop. She kind of dresses like someones mom instead of a SW. She is still pretty new at this. We got together last week at a motel. FS, DATY and BBBJWS. Very clean lady and she cums multiple times. So is she still swallowing or has she changed to spitting?"

  7. #2026

    Help a guy out

    I have a really bad hard on and dying for digits for a girl to BBBJ in my suv tonight please help me fellas thanks.

  8. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    I have found that for me BP is a little safer but the thrilled of the hunt is missing. Is the possibility of finding a gem in the middle of rock's. There is also the financial difference that come with it.
    Heh, would those be $10 or $20 rocks?

  9. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly, I've dabbled in the hunt once or twice. My only real luck was with a Latina on KK in Bayview. Anyway, I don't cruise like alot of you and it's mainly because if I were to get pinched. Well let's just say it would have more than just legal ramifications.

    I'm curious if any of you guys have felt the 'pinch' and how bad is it? Ticket? Forfeiture of car?

    I guess it's the main reason I stick to BP and the like. At least it FEELS safer to me! LOL.

    Roland
    I asked a similar question a while back. Didn't get an answer so I kept digging.

    It took a while but I found:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...d-Legal-Issues

    It's a wonderful resource.

  10. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly, I've dabbled in the hunt once or twice. My only real luck was with a Latina on KK in Bayview. Anyway, I don't cruise like alot of you and it's mainly because if I were to get pinched. Well let's just say it would have more than just legal ramifications.

    I'm curious if any of you guys have felt the 'pinch' and how bad is it? Ticket? Forfeiture of car?

    I guess it's the main reason I stick to BP and the like. At least it FEELS safer to me! LOL.

    Roland
    I have found that for me BP is a little safer but the thrilled of the hunt is missing. Is the possibility of finding a gem in the middle of rock's. There is also the financial difference that come with it.

  11. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly, I've dabbled in the hunt once or twice. My only real luck was with a Latina on KK in Bayview. Anyway, I don't cruise like alot of you and it's mainly because if I were to get pinched. Well let's just say it would have more than just legal ramifications.

    I'm curious if any of you guys have felt the 'pinch' and how bad is it? Ticket? Forfeiture of car?

    I guess it's the main reason I stick to BP and the like. At least it FEELS safer to me! LOL.

    Roland
    I am actually more cautious with a BP girl then with a SW. If you follow your gut and the longer rules, a SW pick up is safe. I never got pinched, but have gotten harassed for driving the strips. They seem confused why my I'd is in the trunk, LOL. That is however an tense moment, they don't exactly like you going to your trunk. Usually it is two cops though, so I offer to pop the trunk and tell them where it is. I don't believe in Wisconsin they can take you car, but in Illinois they can. I just tell them I am out for a drive with nowhere in particular to go, I find it works better then telling them a lie they can usually see thru anyway. It is still a free world, so nothing they can do about it anyway.

  12. #2021

    Not a report, just curious

    Admittedly, I've dabbled in the hunt once or twice. My only real luck was with a Latina on KK in Bayview. Anyway, I don't cruise like alot of you and it's mainly because if I were to get pinched. Well let's just say it would have more than just legal ramifications.

    I'm curious if any of you guys have felt the 'pinch' and how bad is it? Ticket? Forfeiture of car?

    I guess it's the main reason I stick to BP and the like. At least it FEELS safer to me! LOL.

    Roland

  13. #2020

    Dead, real dead

    You are so right. I was out on the south side, and all was dead, but many uncles out in force. More than usual. There was this one person using the phone on G. Looked great, but never looked at me, or gave me the wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    I actually had some work to do in the area of the stroll today so, naturally, I drove it. From 8:00 this morning until the early afternoon (not continuously) it seemed to be really dead. Didn't see any. No walkers but lots of uncle driving around. Such nice weather, too, I would have thought they would be out in droves today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

    Bones out

  14. #2019

    Greenfield this evening

    Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.

    I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.

    Goindown

  15. #2018

    Greenfield this evening

    Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.

    I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.

    Goindown

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape