Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 807 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2020

    Dead, real dead

    You are so right. I was out on the south side, and all was dead, but many uncles out in force. More than usual. There was this one person using the phone on G. Looked great, but never looked at me, or gave me the wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    I actually had some work to do in the area of the stroll today so, naturally, I drove it. From 8:00 this morning until the early afternoon (not continuously) it seemed to be really dead. Didn't see any. No walkers but lots of uncle driving around. Such nice weather, too, I would have thought they would be out in droves today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

    Bones out

  2. #2019

    Greenfield this evening

    Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.

    I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.

    Goindown

  3. #2018

    Greenfield this evening

    Cruised Greenfield this evening, seems like a whistle blew about 5:00 and the girls came out if the woodwork. Got a BBBJ from a blonde named Misty, not too bad, but not great, she was in a hurry and smelled of alcohol. Cruised some more and found an attractive blonde named Brittany, I think she was mentioned on her before, she did a good BBBJ and had to work at it as I had just nutted in Misty mouth.

    I will definateley give Brittany another shot and get FS if I find her out again.

    Goindown

  4. #2017
    "Stroll was dead but I got three phone calls from ladies who apparently did not want to see their uncle. Jessica, Dawn and Diane. Seems a lot of ladies are keeping the down low with the eyes out there."

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    I actually had some work to do in the area of the stroll today so, naturally, I drove it. From 8:00 this morning until the early afternoon (not continuously) it seemed to be really dead. Didn't see any. No walkers but lots of uncle driving around. Such nice weather, too, I would have thought they would be out in droves today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

    Bones out

  5. #2016

    Dead Stroll

    I actually had some work to do in the area of the stroll today so, naturally, I drove it. From 8:00 this morning until the early afternoon (not continuously) it seemed to be really dead. Didn't see any. No walkers but lots of uncle driving around. Such nice weather, too, I would have thought they would be out in droves today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

    Bones out

  6. #2015

    Brittany

    "I had heard so much about her in past posts. She actually looked really hot at one time. I decided to give a shot a few months back. I agreed to take her to pick up her dope. (What was I thinking. Oh right, I wasn't) got a so so BJ and she gave three numbers to reach her at, which have since been deleted. A real head case."

    Quote Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad  [View Original Post]
    She's a piece of work! The time I saw her she had a friend with her. They had the nerve to ask me if I would take them to pick up crack. Told her no way in hell! Ended up going to some apartment off Lincoln with her for some very disappointing service. Never again.

  7. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is her!
    She's a piece of work! The time I saw her she had a friend with her. They had the nerve to ask me if I would take them to pick up crack. Told her no way in hell! Ended up going to some apartment off Lincoln with her for some very disappointing service. Never again.

  8. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad  [View Original Post]
    Sounds a lot like Brittany AKA Sassy. This isn't her by any chance is it?

    http://eroticmugshots.com/milwaukee-...9/?pid=7163748
    Yes, this is her!

  9. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Goindown  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when the packers were playing. I was out between about 6PM and 8PM.

    Thanks.

    Goindiwn
    So, you're not from around here, huh?

  10. #2011

    Chella

    Went out and about this morning at about 11:00 before the games. Didn't see much action on the south side. Saw a lot of LEO'S all over. Chella was at 10th and G. Looking real bad. I couldn't stop she just looked real bad. I may just buy her a coat so she at least dresses fairly nice. Saw a new one on L. Didn't stop but watched her for a while. Just looked a little to nice for L. Saw two Vans near by. So I was watching. Over 1/2 hour no pickups. That is weird. So I left.

    Blond 5'6 or 5'7 or 5'8" thin about 20 at looking about a 8 or 9 from my car. 8th and L.

    Nothing on N.

    Nothing on Mit

  11. #2010

    That's who I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad  [View Original Post]
    Sounds a lot like Brittany AKA Sassy. This isn't her by any chance is it?

    http://eroticmugshots.com/milwaukee-...9/?pid=7163748
    That exactly who I thought he was talking about, she don't shut up, crappy BJ, the the deadest mish I've ever experienced.

    I did meet falon, good car service, BBBJ and cowgirl till finish was on L & 14 th. Would do it again. Seemed a bit rushed but she rides nice. About 5'6" tall around 140# WSW early 20's.

  12. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    If you read the forum you will find that action is spotty on Milwaukee streets. You weren't out during the Packer game were you?
    Not sure when the packers were playing. I was out between about 6PM and 8PM.

    Thanks.

    Goindiwn

  13. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Goindown  [View Original Post]
    In town for a while, did some research and headed for the south loop. Didn't see much selection out, maybe 1 or 2, but my hodar is not calibrated for this track yet. Found Tammy, WSW, little heavy, BBBJTC, nothing to rave about. She was friendly and cooperative so that was a plus. Found her on GF and 23 or 24th.

    Was the track slow tonight? Or is my hodar that far off?

    Thanks!

    Goindown
    If you read the forum you will find that action is spotty on Milwaukee streets. You weren't out during the Packer game were you?

  14. #2007

    New to your stroll.

    In town for a while, did some research and headed for the south loop. Didn't see much selection out, maybe 1 or 2, but my hodar is not calibrated for this track yet. Found Tammy, WSW, little heavy, BBBJTC, nothing to rave about. She was friendly and cooperative so that was a plus. Found her on GF and 23 or 24th.

    Was the track slow tonight? Or is my hodar that far off?

    Thanks!

    Goindown

  15. #2006

    Sounds a lot like.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    One of the fun things about the hunt is that you never know what you are going to get when you do hunt one down. It is also one of the annoying things about it. This morning at about 10:00, went out on the south loop. Saw the two addict WSW along greenfield. They were hanging mid-block between 22nd and 23rd. Very blatant and obvious. I stayed away because they just seem too far out there. Awhile later, I was driving along Lincoln and ran into a shorter blonde girl who flashed a big smile. I drove around the block, made sure all was safe, and swooped in. Like most, she was many times hotter from street view than in the passenger seat of my car. My goodness, sometimes the opening and closing of my car door is like time moving from 2:00 AM to 7:00 AM. Girls look way better on the street and at 2:00 AM! . But no big deal, right? It's part of the game and happens all the time. But.

    This is a STAY AWAY ALERT!

    W.
    Sounds a lot like Brittany AKA Sassy. This isn't her by any chance is it?

    http://eroticmugshots.com/milwaukee-...9/?pid=7163748

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape