Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2479

    Quick Update

    Scott. Great Report thanks for sharing.

    Also thanks to those who PM'd me about the SB Math.

    I don't have all the time to do blow by blow, but I wanted to give a few more updates.

    I saw MsBored the other night. It was late, I was on my way home and only had about an hour. She was on her period, so we spent time in the car. That evening ended with some more body exploration and some sucking and slurping on the TiggaStick. Wow she's talented. So two nights later, I was on my way home late at night again. I told her I had 15 mins and we could chat some. She was like sure. Pulled up, found a secure location and to my surprised, she's like. Let's get in the backseat. Then my next surprise was that she did not have on any bra or panties. Little did I know that she came with plans in mind (and prepared too). Wow, this was some good backseat loving, and about 1 hour later, we were both just marveling in sheer ecstasy. Up until this point, I'd only given her $40 from the first date. I then gave her another $40 and brought her some McD's. It was the only thing open at that time of night. She was so very thankful. Overall, I was surprised at her aggressiveness, but I definitely welcomed it. The kitty was very tight and very wet. Even in the backseat she had two orgasms. Wow! She has almost perfect breasts, I'm thinking 34DD, no sagging. Yummy! We have a regular hotel date set for next week.

    Meanwhile, I met this other SB-MILF type. 41, AA, built very very nice. The top and the bottom are not overly big or super small. She's definitely shapely, but it's toned. She also used to be an athlete all through high school and college. She's 5'8, very pretty and she's also a teacher. This week, I've seen her 3 times. 2 dates and a stop by and chat since I was in the neighborhood. I actually brought her a number of household items (by request) and gave her. 4 cash. Other than that, I've paid for meals and movie. Don't ask me how it happened, but she's spending the weekend with me this weekend. I'm almost ashamed to do the SB math on this one. She says she just needed a break and I was so excited about the new opportunity that I cancelled two other SBs that I had lined up for Fri and Sat. So here goes.

    BigTigg

  2. #2478

    Long, strange trip, part 3

    My friends,

    As promised, I am posting the third and final installment on my Most Excellent Adventure through the magical South. I apologize for the tardiness of this report, but the moment I got back I had to jump headfirst into the Christmas holiday, and what with family constantly underfoot, I found it impossible to carve out any Me Time until now. I am happy to relay that everyone is back where they belong, and I can finally find the privacy needed to finish my tale. Not that any of you were holding your breath, LOL!

    As you may recall, I spent two glorious nights, and mornings, with a fantastic musician baby in New Orleans, in her romantic ruin of an apartment on the wrong side of St Charles street. It could not have been better, in all honesty, and I am still conflicted about how to proceed, and how to think about it, if at all, but that is another matter. On to Asheville, and a baby I had seen the last time I was there, and for whom Scottie has an almost incurable infatuation. She is not the prettiest baby I have ever fucked, nor the slimmest, but there is something almost feral about her that I find intoxicating, at least in bed.

    I arrived late Monday evening, but had been texting her all afternoon, and so she was ready for our arrival. Instead of drinks and dinner, she suggested we meet at the hotel, and she would bring some wine and toys! Sounds good to me! I check in, shower, and text her the landing coordinates. A few minutes later, she arrives, and after some small talk, and a paper cup or two of wine each, we get down to business.

    Now this baby has an incredible head of hair, very thick and luxurious, and one of her profile photos is of just her hair, from behind, so I already know there is something to it that she likes. As we are kissing, she starts to talk dirty, asking me to do various things to her that I would do anyway, but having it spelled out like that was helpful and quite erotic, I must say. Eventually she gets around to "I love it when you pull my hair", which stirs a vague memory in me of another baby, who also had long, thick beautiful red hair, and a penchant for cashmere and penny loafers, and who also liked things a little on the rough side. Obligingly, I grab a handful of her locks just at the base of her neck and simply close my hand, thereby creating a tension on her hair that produces one of the louder moans she has yet to emit that evening, so far at least. This is apparently just what the doctor ordered, and she urges me on by kissing me hard, with just the hint of a bite, and moving my hand firmly between her legs. I continue along these lines for a bit more, kissing, pulling, and petting, until she indicates that it is finally time to get serious.

    I move around to doggie, grab some more hair, and on a whim, give her a solid smack on her exquisite ass. Well, my brothers, this is apparently what she has been waiting for, and she lets out a sound that I'm not sure I've ever heard before from anyone, clamps down hard on Scottie, and pushes up and back with a force that almost knocks me over! Ride 'em cowboy indeed! Fortunately I am a graduate of the Polo School of Recreational Spanking, and so am able to "hit it", so to speak from both sides, all the while gently but firmly pulling on great handfuls of her glorious hair! With each swat she squeezed Scottie harder and harder, and it was the work of but a moment or two longer before things reached their climax, so to speak, and she slipped down onto the bed, apparently in a stupor of happiness and contentment.

    I have to say at this point that while I was pleased to have given her the kind of thing she wanted, and was truly impressed with the power and size of her orgasm, I'm just not into the whole spanking thing. I guess I'm happy to oblige, if that's where a baby wants to be taken, but it does little to nothing for Scottie and me by itself. The pleasure for me, I now think, is in the reaction of the baby, not the action of spanking, if that makes any sense. Apparently she is not alone among babies in sometimes just needing some discipline, however, since a few days after I got back there was an article in the paper about the rise of BD / SM scenarios among the soccer mom set, brought on, it said, by the "Shades of Grey" books. Whatever.

    We spend the next hour or so engaged in what used to be called "heavy petting", then went for round two, after which she curled up in my arms and fell asleep. I will refrain from any more blow-by-blow, except to say that she was on a four hour sleep cycle, and apparently having some fairly salacious dreams, as I barely got any more sleep that night, long into the morning. Overnights are nice, but I need to work out more before I head down there again. The following evening was spent with Brother Rat doing our best to deplete the town of its craft beer supply, and the night after that was back with Naughty Baby; a wonderful time indeed. I love Asheville!

    I share this not to boast, (well, maybe just a little) but to offer the suggestion that you all might, the next time you are with your babies, give them a light smack, just to see how they react. It could open up a whole new world for you both, unless you have already discovered it.

    As for me, I am back at work, my head all ajumble with thoughts of my sweet NOLA baby, and how in the hell I am going to get to see her again anytime soon. Do you think airline tickets and hotel room for a week is a legitimate thing to ask for on Kickstarter?

    Peace,

    Scott

    PS - we never did get around to the toys. Next time, I guess!

  3. #2477

    Oh The Horror!

    Quote Originally Posted by TreasureHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's not the real Karrueche Tran.

    Karrueche is 24 the SB profile says 22.

    Karrueche is 5'1 and SB profile says 5'4.

    Karrueche is born in May SB profile says she's a Scorpio.

    [url]

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/1494550

    [url]
    Tell me it ain't so! A fake profile on SD4ME? No way!

    Along the same line, sd4me doesn't seem to rotate their shill baby ads. You know the ones they start sending you when your profile expires and suddenly you are inundated with hot baby requests? You would think they would at least rotate the profiles because, yes, we notice those things.

    Stay Safe.

    Strict

  4. #2476

    Pay to Play

    In my experience I have found that paying at the time of service keeps everyone honest. We can all talk all day long about the definition of escort vs prostitute vs SB vs Friend with benefit, and it is like politics, everyone has their own spin on it. But the bottom line is that if a girl is providing services to a guy for money that has been negotiated in advance and a requirement for the relationship to prosper, then it is prostitution. Any DA would go to the bank on that. If your girl dates you for the lovely and romantic self that you are and you decide to help her out with her finances then that is not. (most of us call that marriage)

    Paying per visit keeps it real and neither party ever feels cheated.like John's experience (J G Smith) Blue balls should be grounds for termination just as nonpayment would. A deal is a deal.

    Now the rules can change. My ATF HCB.now long gone and excommunicado.I would have written a check for anything she needed, but she never asked. And SBs can become IRL GFs and then they earn the right to pester you, nag you, withhold the booty all they want.

  5. #2475

    Fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Karrueche.

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page.ry&mid=3629538

    She hit me up on SD4me. Said she only needed a few thousand. LOL. In case you don't know and probably don't care she is Chris Browns part time or x girlfriend when he is not dating Rihanna.

    http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/karrueche-tran/
    It's not the real Karrueche Tran.

    Karrueche is 24 the SB profile says 22.

    Karrueche is 5'1 and SB profile says 5'4.

    Karrueche is born in May SB profile says she's a Scorpio.

    [url]http://www.modelmayhem.com/1494550

    [url]

  6. #2474

    Karrueche

    Karrueche.

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page.ry&mid=3629538

    She hit me up on SD4me. Said she only needed a few thousand. LOL. In case you don't know and probably don't care she is Chris Browns part time or x girlfriend when he is not dating Rihanna.

    http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/karrueche-tran/

  7. #2473

    SB Math the Remix

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Please remember, I usually target women who have a lower sugar requirement and are usually looking for something boyfriend-like. Women, like MsBored, who just want fun and not have to pay for everything. Those who want allowances and want to be added to my bill pay and need my money to pay rent, are not normally the ones I stick with.

    Over time this usually leads to an average sugar amount really low, because there will be times where I don't exchange any money at all. For example I had one SB that I was seeing about 6 times a month. On average she was getting $400 per month cash. Let's say we went out 3 times and stayed in 3 times. Without a hotel bill since she had her own place, my total expenses were about $600. So I'm getting drained regularly, with at least one overnight visit. All other visits were at least 3 hours. She was, pretty, hot body and great in bed. That comes to about $100 per session. But the real value is realized when I break it down hourly. With one overnight of say 10 hours and 5 3 hour dates. That's 25 hours a month. $600/25 is $24 per hour. This is one of the many things I love about this lifestyle!

    Of course things fluctuate depending on if I'm flying someone in, fancier dates, activities, but overall I just love SB math.

    I'd love to hear some comparisons from those who do give a more generous allowance or those who are cheaper (smoother) than I am.

    BigTigg
    BigTigg knows how to run dem digits!

    SubCmdr Out!

  8. #2472

    Pussy Trading Pit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't seem likely. More than with any other type of provider, men who have sugar babies tend to be somewhat proprietary towards them. Reasons for this are many, ranging from the illusion, and sometimes reality, of some degree of exclusivity, all the way to not wanting to rick losing them to a bigger spender. Most sugar daddies won't treat the women they know as commodities the way most mongers do with other varieties of provider. They've developed some degree of affection for them, even if they won't admit it, and the girl's safety can also be a factor. After all, you might be a cop, or stalker, or worse.

    Your best option is the one given to you previously. Read this board from the beginning, decide which of the many experiences on here you can use to your own benefit, and go out and break your own path. Be wary of trying to emulate someone else exactly; what works for one may not be appropriate for anyone else, let alone you.

    For instance, while I met my SB when she was dancing naked in a strip club, I wouldn't recommend that as a place to look. I got lucky, extremely lucky; most strippers, upon learning that you're looking for a sugar baby, will be happy to take your money, and give you absolutely nothing in return. I've been going to strip clubs and having sex with strippers for almost 35 years, and this is the first girl with whom I've ever had this level of comfort.

    Take care, and good luck.

    /z
    Zomby,

    I think it would be easier if we could just step out of the Saloon into the middle of town at high noon and draw.

    I have successfully traded SB's with other Brother's I have met here in the forum and but not in person. And I've even had one refer me one that made it into the ATF line up. So yes, those mongers on here that still think that they have formed relationships with their personal cum depositories (otherwise known as SB's) are so special. And simply can't take idea of another dick might have shot splooge all up in that nasty poosie they are going down on better get a reality check.

    SB's are garden tools with internet access. Pure and simple. Trade them like baseball cards. Put them into the network. Babies get more money. Daddies get more pussy. Win Win and that is good for the game.

    SubCmdr Out!

  9. #2471

    A Public Service Announcement About GPS

    Hello Gentlemen and Lady,

    I've been following this thread for awhile now. I've actually read it from the very beginning. It's by far the best thread on this site hands down. I've been dabbling in the Sugar Bowl but never had anything of any true value to post till now. After being contacted by a potential SB through CL, she's also on SD4Me, the conversation of course turned to allowance. I offered what I felt to be a fair sum of $.5 to $$$ per meet, depending on length of stay, to which she replies with links to the following site.

    Share MyURL.in: http://fakesugardaddiesexposed.wordpress.com/how-to-tell-if-a-sd-is-legit/

    Share MyURL.in: fakesugardaddiesexposed.wordpress.com/the-art-of-negotiation/

    I made the links anonymous so it doesn't track back to the site. That's how Mandy found us. .

    I don't think these sites realize the disservice they do many of these girls. The SB who contacted me was a 6 maybe 6. 5 at best and yet, somehow she feels that she deserves $$$$ per meet. The SD Industry (member sites and blogs) use the Prince Charming / White Knight myth to line there own pockets. They have a lot of internal information and they know how many men really have the ability to provide such a sum to meet a woman once a week. But they still push the myth of if sign up, post a picture of yourself, and write a short introduction of how great you are, you'll find Prince Charming in a matter of days.

    I find it rather humorous when I see SB's, who clearly have no business looking for a SD requesting an allowance of $$$$$$+ a month. But I digress. The site listed looks like isn't hasn't been active for awhile, so I'm not afraid of being placed on it's Fake SD List. Ohhhhhhhhh. (Ghost Sounds) I just wanted to take an opportunity to vent and to inform my brothers that GPS is real. And it kills.

    - Treasure Hunter.

    "Plundering Booty Is My Occupation"

  10. #2470

    The New Guy

    Hello Gentlemen and Lady,

    I've been following this thread for awhile now. I've actually read it from the very beginning. It's by far the best thread on this site hands down. I've been dabbling in the Sugar Bowl but never had anything of any true value to post till now. After being contacted by a potential SB through CL, she's also on SD4Me, the conversation of course turned to allowance. I offered what I felt to be a fair sum of $$$ per meet to which she replies with links to the following site.

    Share MyURL.in: http://fakesugardaddiesexposed.wordpress.com/how-to-tell-if-a-sd-is-legit/

    Share MyURL.in: fakesugardaddiesexposed.wordpress.com/the-art-of-negotiation/

    I made the links anonymous so it doesn't track back to the site. That's how Mandy found us. .

    I don't think these sites realize the disservice they do many of these girls. The SB who contacted me was a 6 maybe 6. 5 at best and yet, somehow she feels that she deserves $$$$ per meet. The SD Industry (member sites and blogs) use the Prince Charming / White Knight myth to line there own pockets. They have a lot of internal information and they know how many men really have the ability to provide such a sum to meet a woman once a week. But they still push the myth of if sign up, post a picture of yourself, and write a short introduction of how great you are, you'll find Prince Charming in a matter of days.

    I find it rather humorous when I see SB's, who clearly have no business looking for a SD requesting an allowance of $$$$$$+ a month. But I digress. The site listed looks like isn't hasn't been active for awhile, so I'm not afraid of being placed on it's Fake SD List. Ohhhhhhhhh. (Ghost Sounds) I just wanted to take an opportunity to vent and to inform my brothers that GPS is real. And it kills.

    - Treasure Hunter.

    "Plundering Booty Is My Occupation"

  11. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

    The way I see it, Escorts, SBs, and Gold-diggers fall under the same umbrella (ie. Prostitution). At the end of the day, they're all willing to sleep with men they normally wouldn't for money.

    But there's some distinctions.

    Gold-digger. These girls will sleep with rich (ugly) men but they typically want to be seen living the luxury lifestyle. They have no intentions of being discreet about it. They want everyone to know they're dating the rich guy and they're usually entirely focused on extracting as much wealth out of the guy as they can whether it's through marriage or having a kid.

    Sugar Baby. These girls like / want / need money and have decided they're willing to sleep with a man to get it. However they may not be as committed as a gold-digger to extract as much wealth as possible from a man. They also may still try to balance their "normal" life or have a boyfriend / husband and need to do it discreetly. Most SBs generally need to have some baseline level of attraction or chemistry to sleep with the man. The more money involved they'll obviously be willing to lower their standards more, but most SBs still won't sleep with a guy they're completely repulsed by. That's why they still request the guy's photos on the sugar daddy sites.

    Escort. These girls will sleep with just about any guy their "manager" will let them sleep with. They don't even know what the guy looks like until he shows up at the hotel door. They actively avoid having any kind of chemistry with the guys and have all kinds of "rules" to prevent any emotional connection. Sex with escorts is reliable but often mechanical and cold. It's why many of us ventured into the Sugar World.

    I've noticed that some SBs evolve into Gold-Diggers while others evolve into escorts. I'd like to think that SBs are at that entry level where they still have a bit of their humanity. But of the fun and challenge with SBs is that they don't always say,"Yes". There's still the thrill of the hunt.
    I would slightly disagree with your assesment. There is defiantly a gray area between dating and prostitution that the SB worldresides in. People have been known to marry their SB or SD's. All relationships are conditional. Donald Trump has a hott wife, and we all know it is not because of his sparkling personality and goodlooks. Nobody would call Donald Trump or Warren Buffets wives a prostitute. In my opinions its like the owner of SA said all relationships are conditional, but the SD world everybody is honest about those conditions instead of lying to ourselves and promoting the illusions unconditional love and relationships that do not exsist in the real world. There are defiantly some arrangements that are so transactional it might as well be prostitution, but there is a degree of gray area in the SD world as well. In my opinion the regular dating scene would look like the SD scene if eveverybody was truely honest.

  12. #2468

    Reporting back as requested

    Met my new AA baby outside of her house late last night. She jumped in my car and immediately began tearing my clothes off. Wow. This is going to be fun. $.6 seemed to make her happy. She made me promise to text her back and set up the next meeting.

    I've got a movie date tonight with an utr escort (in retirement I suppose) that I'm working on getting to the baby status.

    I have 2 meetings tomorrow with 2 potential babies from SA.

    I want to go back to the strip clubs and try and convert one to a SB. I've done that in the past but she moved out of town after seeing me for 6 months or so.

    Hows that for a report, BigTigg?

    Bengal.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Welcome Bengal (I think Bengals and Tiggers are related, so we'll have to have drinks and compare notes, LOL)

    Good on you for getting off to such a good start. Have fun, be safe, minimize thinking with the wrong head and by all means report back!

    BigTigg

  13. #2467

    Green Dot

    Interesting you bring this up because this is almost exactly how I do it with my current ATF SB. I haven't handed her cash directly in about 2 months.

    I send her small amounts here and there and the large amounts are usually sent before or after our get-togethers. It definitely helps make the arrangement feel more like a "regular" relationship for them. It's like I'm her secret well-off boyfriend she sees on the side, instead of the guy she has sex with for money. Doing it this way also enhances the dates and bedroom activities because she doesn't feel like an escort.

    That said, I'm actually having some issues with my ATF lately. She's been getting a little too comfortable and on the last date she was acting like the bedroom activities were "optional". She wanted to do a bunch of other stuff and didn't really put a high priority on us getting down. As mentioned before, I hadn't seen her in a while, so I was very annoyed by this. So I set her straight afterward, but I went home with a severe case of blue balls.

    Also usually she just asks for small amounts between meets (< $50) , but it does add up if you're not careful.

    I think the danger with the "Green Dot" method is that it's possible the SB may sometimes forget what we're actually paying for at the end of the day. When the money is far removed from the bedroom, they sometimes forget their obligations. That's what happened with me at least. Also, you don't want to give a Green Dot to a "needy" girl. If she's a Nando1, it will be a total burden. Fortunately for me, my ATF SB keeps her requests reasonable and limited.

    And like BigTigger, I only do this for a SB I see as sticking around for a while and have decent chemistry with. With this SB, my costs end up being a little higher than BigTigger's because I have to rent a room and such. And with us not getting down last time, it definitely threw off my cost / session. But to her credit, she texts me every day and gives me a lot of personal attention. Talking to a hot 20 year-old everyday does wonders for the ego.

    I think the Green Dot method is worthwhile for making the experience feel less sleezy and more like a real relationship for both you and the SB. Not sure if I'm actually saving money though, probably not. But it does make it easier to spread the money out instead of a couple of big lump sums per month.

  14. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Paying her beforehand is another thing that would never have occurred to me.

    /z
    I should be clear, this is not done with every one I'm with. Usually when I feel that I'm going to keep her around and it feels more "relationship" like. Then I transition to green dot. Otherwise, cash is king and usually only when I know the TiggaBounce is guaranteed to happen. I do almost no paying beforehand with most of the women I deal with. Many do not make it to the greenDot stage, LOL.

  15. #2465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1770

    Green Dot

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    She does not have a big problem with cash, but many of the women I deal with feel awkward getting cash. It makes them feel a little weird. So this was a way for me to get her funds without here feeling all weird about it.
    Understood. I guess this is just one of those differences that highlight the way I stumbled into this. In the stripper world, cash is queen. It would never even have occurred to me not to use cash. Strippers don't want gift cards, gifts or anything like that. They want to be able to pay their tipouts, and have something for the babysitter when they get home. And, of course, other, less savory expenses in some cases, though I try to avoid those as much as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    I'll just text her the number, probably a day before we meet and she'll load it up.
    Paying her beforehand is another thing that would never have occurred to me. Yes, I've given her small amounts of cash on occasion, when there was no sex involved, but she's never asked me to give her anything before we get together. Again, that's likely because of my experience with strippers, where money you give her comes with no obligation on her part whatsoever. (:

    Of course, there's never been any pretense between us that this is anything but a quid pro quo situation, for both of us, and neither one of us expects the sugar to flow one way.

    /z

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape