Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2464

    SB Math

    Please remember, I usually target women who have a lower sugar requirement and are usually looking for something boyfriend-like. Women, like MsBored, who just want fun and not have to pay for everything. Those who want allowances and want to be added to my bill pay and need my money to pay rent, are not normally the ones I stick with.

    Over time this usually leads to an average sugar amount really low, because there will be times where I don't exchange any money at all. For example I had one SB that I was seeing about 6 times a month. On average she was getting $400 per month cash. Let's say we went out 3 times and stayed in 3 times. Without a hotel bill since she had her own place, my total expenses were about $600. So I'm getting drained regularly, with at least one overnight visit. All other visits were at least 3 hours. She was, pretty, hot body and great in bed. That comes to about $100 per session. But the real value is realized when I break it down hourly. With one overnight of say 10 hours and 5 3 hour dates. That's 25 hours a month. $600/25 is $24 per hour. This is one of the many things I love about this lifestyle!

    Of course things fluctuate depending on if I'm flying someone in, fancier dates, activities, but overall I just love SB math.

    I'd love to hear some comparisons from those who do give a more generous allowance or those who are cheaper (smoother) than I am.

    BigTigg

  2. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    So, just out of curiosity, and this is a serious question, do you, or does she, have a problem with cash?

    /z
    She does not have a big problem with cash, but many of the women I deal with feel awkward getting cash. It makes them feel a little weird. So this was a way for me to get her funds without her feeling all weird about it. I'll just text her the number, probably a day or so before we meet and she'll load it up. So we never have to discuss money while we are together. This method works for me, because as we have discussed, many women don't want to be reminded that it's sex for money. So the further I can keep my SBs from "feeling like a escort", usually the better my time with them is. It also sets up that I can send, even small amounts without having to see her, just to let her know she's on my mind.

    BigTigg

  3. #2462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Earlier in the evening I introduced her to greenDot ($100) and she was very appreciative.
    So, just out of curiosity, and this is a serious question, do you, or does she, have a problem with cash?

    /z

  4. #2461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit! Scotte's sprung on the cat! Don't do it man! It's a drug. It's all in your head. Go cold turkey. 12 step program. Just say no to crack!
    It's better than crack. And it's good for you. (:

    /z

  5. #2460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Sounds familar

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    We text every day, and I am scheming to get down there again as soon as possible. If I sound pathetic and love-sick to you, my brothers, it is no accident. As I said, she is pretty much all I think about.
    Well, that certainly sounds familiar. Better watch out! (:

    /z

  6. #2459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Sharing babies

    Quote Originally Posted by Majest  [View Original Post]
    Is there any member willing to share their sugar baby. I am only start this and not ready coming up with any luck. Thanks.
    It doesn't seem likely. More than with any other type of provider, men who have sugar babies tend to be somewhat proprietary towards them. Reasons for this are many, ranging from the illusion, and sometimes reality, of some degree of exclusivity, all the way to not wanting to rick losing them to a bigger spender. Most sugar daddies won't treat the women they know as commodities the way most mongers do with other varieties of provider. They've developed some degree of affection for them, even if they won't admit it, and the girl's safety can also be a factor. After all, you might be a cop, or stalker, or worse.

    Your best option is the one given to you previously. Read this board from the beginning, decide which of the many experiences on here you can use to your own benefit, and go out and break your own path. Be wary of trying to emulate someone else exactly; what works for one may not be appropriate for anyone else, let alone you.

    For instance, while I met my SB when she was dancing naked in a strip club, I wouldn't recommend that as a place to look. I got lucky, extremely lucky; most strippers, upon learning that you're looking for a sugar baby, will be happy to take your money, and give you absolutely nothing in return. I've been going to strip clubs and having sex with strippers for almost 35 years, and this is the first girl with whom I've ever had this level of comfort.

    Take care, and good luck.

    /z

  7. #2458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    I got to give you big props. I can't even get a marriage to last three years! I just be fuckin up WAY too much. I get kicked to the curb on a regular basis.
    Well, it isn't like there haven't been plenty of bumps along the way. I've posted about some of those before, though, so I won't repeat them here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Think that whole disrespect for women thing I have going on might have something to do with it? LOL.
    Entirely possible, my friend. Entirely possible. (: But that's OK. Someday, you'll find someone, SB or girlfriend, that will teach you better, and you'll regret all those garden tool references. He says, ducking for cover into his handy-dandy bomb shelter. LOL! (:

    /z

  8. #2457

    Escorts vs. Sugar Babies

    I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

    The way I see it, Escorts, SBs, and Gold-diggers fall under the same umbrella (ie. Prostitution). At the end of the day, they're all willing to sleep with men they normally wouldn't for money.

    But there's some distinctions.

    Gold-digger. These girls will sleep with rich (ugly) men but they typically want to be seen living the luxury lifestyle. They have no intentions of being discreet about it. They want everyone to know they're dating the rich guy and they're usually entirely focused on extracting as much wealth out of the guy as they can whether it's through marriage or having a kid.

    Sugar Baby. These girls like / want / need money and have decided they're willing to sleep with a man to get it. However they may not be as committed as a gold-digger to extract as much wealth as possible from a man. They also may still try to balance their "normal" life or have a boyfriend / husband and need to do it discreetly. Most SBs generally need to have some baseline level of attraction or chemistry to sleep with the man. The more money involved they'll obviously be willing to lower their standards more, but most SBs still won't sleep with a guy they're completely repulsed by. That's why they still request the guy's photos on the sugar daddy sites.

    Escort. These girls will sleep with just about any guy their "manager" will let them sleep with. They don't even know what the guy looks like until he shows up at the hotel door. They actively avoid having any kind of chemistry with the guys and have all kinds of "rules" to prevent any emotional connection. Sex with escorts is reliable but often mechanical and cold. It's why many of us ventured into the Sugar World.

    I've noticed that some SBs evolve into Gold-Diggers while others evolve into escorts. I'd like to think that SBs are at that entry level where they still have a bit of their humanity. But of the fun and challenge with SBs is that they don't always say,"Yes". There's still the thrill of the hunt.

  9. #2456

    Staying on Task

    Had another hotel date with MsDichotomy. I only had 2 hours free and we'd not seen each other in about 2 weeks I think. She walks in the room and greets me like a long lost lover. So much passion and sexual hunger, it was great. It was instant foreplay almost like a hollywood movie, LOL. She literally almost jumped on me when we initially hugged and kissed. Not long after, it's off to the races. Multiple positions, multiple O's and no pretense. Seems like she needed it much more than I did, but who am I to judge, LOL. I'm always amazed at how hot her body is and how much she really downplays it. Like I said before, she's a very very conservative dresser and she made me laugh with this quick story. She told me the story of how another woman commented on her body and how she dresses and if she had her body how she would dress. Then she thought "I don't have to dress like a sl* to be one". OMG, I laughed so hard on that one. (Every time we are together she earns that codename, LOL.) Then I commenced to tapping into that sluttiness she mentioned. Earlier in the evening I introduced her to greenDot ($100) and she was very appreciative.

    My spontaneous meet and greet with the Asian (MsBored) went really well. We met at a local establishment, it closed right when we got there. So she hopped in and we went to a place that stayed open longer. Laughed, learned, flirted and had a really good time. She showed me some great photos on her phone, many without her face showing if you get what I mean (of which I had her email them to me immediately). She's really cool and just tired of going out with guys and having to pay for things. Wow, she set the bar very low. We spent about 30 mins in the car exploring each other tongues and bodies. I'm expecting the Tiggabounce with her on the 2nd date. We've pretty much discussed that already. Exchanged a few texts and calls today, so things seem to be lined up. She's the closest to me, which can make for some great spontaneous activities. I put $40 in her coat pocket when she went to the restroom for th. The money was for the 5 minute cab right she took to meet me. After the date was over and she went in the apartment, I called and told her the money was there she was very surprised and happy. She says she felt spoiled already. Sounds like a great start. One interesting note, this is probably the first time I met a SB within hours of the first contact. I want to say from initial contact on SA to "boob in mouth" was less than 12 hours.

    TheTeacher will be back in town on Saturday, I have some competing activities, not sure when we'll link up. Supposed to be Monday, but I forgot that was New Year's eve, LOL.

    BigTigg

  10. #2455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengaltiger67  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a newbie here, but I learn quickly.

    I laughed my butt off as you guys told another newbie to go back and read the forum (not to ask the population to share their SB!). Then I went back and began reading the forum myself. I quickly set up a profile on SA, uploaded a photo of Simon Baker (which got rejected) , uploaded one of me, ponied up $70 for the first 30 days and IMMEDIATELY began getting notes from ladies. Mostly in VA, and a few as far away as Kenya.

    I set up a meeting with an AA today, met her, gave her a small gift and a hug. Then her texts started coming through asking me to do nasty things to her tonight. I think I'll take her up on the offer.

    I'm pursuing a few more opportunities as well through SA. I'll see where this leads me and then I may try out SD4U next week.

    Bengal
    Welcome Bengal (I think Bengals and Tiggers are related, so we'll have to have drinks and compare notes, LOL)

    Good on you for getting off to such a good start. Have fun, be safe, minimize thinking with the wrong head and by all means report back!

    BigTigg

  11. #2454

    Green dot

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    I do understand. I've flown in a hot big butt beauty from the ATL on many an occasion. Great report, thanks for the update.

    -

    Side note, I'm still enjoying my two new favs. There has been a lull in activity due to the holidays.

    This gave me too much time on my hands to try and make SD4me work. (I used a green dot and took advantage of the 3 day special, they tried to rebill, but no funds where there. Excellent). This SB is 30, separated, Asian, D-cups and bored. Very low sugar requirements and has a flexible schedule. Just my type, LOL! I hope to have a M&G with her tonight. I have a Tiggabounce set up for tomorrow with one of my 2 new favs and a date setup on Sat and Mon night with the other. It's good to be back in the saddle!
    Nice to know that the green dot was accepted. Some times I get a new account there for a few months to try out some new material. Its always a minor hassle to have to cancel my card and get a new number when I want to close the account. Something I do once a year anyway for I'd theft protection. Thanks again

  12. #2453

    Met my first SB today.

    Hey guys, I'm a newbie here, but I learn quickly.

    I laughed my butt off as you guys told another newbie to go back and read the forum (not to ask the population to share their SB!). Then I went back and began reading the forum myself. I quickly set up a profile on SA, uploaded a photo of Simon Baker (which got rejected) , uploaded one of me, ponied up $70 for the first 30 days and IMMEDIATELY began getting notes from ladies. Mostly in VA, and a few as far away as Kenya.

    I set up a meeting with an AA today, met her, gave her a small gift and a hug. Then her texts started coming through asking me to do nasty things to her tonight. I think I'll take her up on the offer.

    I'm pursuing a few more opportunities as well through SA. I'll see where this leads me and then I may try out SD4U next week.

    Bengal

  13. #2452

    Fun times

    Sounds like Triggers is having a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    I do understand. I've flown in a hot big butt beauty from the ATL on many an occasion. Great report, thanks for the update.

    Side note, I'm still enjoying my two new favs. There has been a lull in activity due to the holidays.

    This gave me too much time on my hands to try and make SD4me work. (I used a green dot and took advantage of the 3 day special, they tried to rebill, but no funds where there. Excellent). This SB is 30, separated, Asian, D-cups and bored. Very low sugar requirements and has a flexible schedule. Just my type, LOL! I hope to have a M&G with her tonight. I have a Tiggabounce set up for tomorrow with one of my 2 new favs and a date setup on Sat and Mon night with the other. It's good to be back in the saddle!

  14. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I'm already looking into airfare from New Orleans to fly her up here! A drug indeed!

    Goner,

    Scott
    I do understand. I've flown in a hot big butt beauty from the ATL on many an occasion. Great report, thanks for the update.

    -

    Side note, I'm still enjoying my two new favs. There has been a lull in activity due to the holidays.

    This gave me too much time on my hands to try and make SD4me work. (I used a green dot and took advantage of the 3 day special, they tried to rebill, but no funds where there. Excellent). This SB is 30, separated, Asian, D-cups and bored. Very low sugar requirements and has a flexible schedule. Just my type, LOL! I hope to have a M&G with her tonight. I have a Tiggabounce set up for tomorrow with one of my 2 new favs and a date setup on Sat and Mon night with the other. It's good to be back in the saddle!

  15. #2450

    It's far too late for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit! Scotte's sprung on the cat! Don't do it man! It's a drug. It's all in your head. Go cold turkey. 12 step program. Just say no to crack!

    LOL.

    SubCmdr Out!
    I'm already looking into airfare from New Orleans to fly her up here! A drug indeed!

    Goner,

    Scott

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape