Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12075

    Mandala

    Never liked that place. Pricey and tip expectations for service were out of line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    If the woman is not comfortable with performing a HE then I will tip just like it is a regular massage place. Then if the service is poor I dedut being interupted OVER AND OVER Again with then answering phones. Some places like Briantree have a receptionist yet the woman keep excusing her self over and over? If the massage is lame I just say " I am not going to tip for the sake of a tip" or shorted on time. I pay for a 60 minute massage and it lasts 30 minites.

    Years ago I ws told at mandalla by a massage woman that the 60 minute massage is really 45 minutes. I tipped her $ 30 instead of the $ 40 she quoted. She said : " U HUMMMM EXCUSED ME. You are $ 10 short." I replied that just like her 60 minute massage is really 45 minutes. That my $30 tip is REALLY $ 40. TOUCHE.

  2. #12074
    If the woman is not comfortable with performing a HE then I will tip just like it is a regular massage place. Then if the service is poor I dedut being interupted OVER AND OVER Again with then answering phones. Some places like Briantree have a receptionist yet the woman keep excusing her self over and over? If the massage is lame I just say " I am not going to tip for the sake of a tip" or shorted on time. I pay for a 60 minute massage and it lasts 30 minites.

    Years ago I ws told at mandalla by a massage woman that the 60 minute massage is really 45 minutes. I tipped her $ 30 instead of the $ 40 she quoted. She said : " U HUMMMM EXCUSED ME. You are $ 10 short." I replied that just like her 60 minute massage is really 45 minutes. That my $30 tip is REALLY $ 40. TOUCHE.

  3. #12073
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    Joe.

    Yes it is, tried PM to you with link, clean out your box!
    Thanks, Bostsouth!

  4. #12072

    Ninja

    Joe.

    Yes it is, tried PM to you with link, clean out your box!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Is Ninja on Coddington Street in Quincy very close to the highschool? Thanks in Advance!

    JF

  5. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the recent discussion about Ninja thought I would throw my two cents in. Not sure who Bruce Lee is (may very well be the owner.) , but my experience there has always been good. Have been there a number of times, recent visit I called and was told I could see Eva, arrived about 20 minutes later and had to wait another ten minutes or so. I typically go for 1/2 hour and enjoy the variety there, have never been asked about reports. As I said, enjoy my visits and do leave happy.
    Is Ninja on Coddington Street in Quincy very close to the highschool? Thanks in Advance!

    JF

  6. #12070

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the recent discussion about Ninja thought I would throw my two cents in. Not sure who Bruce Lee is (may very well be the owner.) , but my experience there has always been good. Have been there a number of times, recent visit I called and was told I could see Eva, arrived about 20 minutes later and had to wait another ten minutes or so. I typically go for 1/2 hour and enjoy the variety there, have never been asked about reports. As I said, enjoy my visits and do leave happy.
    I assure you I'm not Ninja's owner. I'm just a customer like yourself who's been more than satisfied with each of the women I've seen there, some numerous times.

  7. #12069

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus77  [View Original Post]
    I was always annoyed by the idea of mandatory tips, because if its not optional then it is a built in price increase and by definition not a tip. With AMPs I understand it is a semantics becasue it is an additional price for an additional service, so it isn't actually a tip. Top be honest there is the price A) for the reg massage price B) lets say 40$ for the additional service and C) the real tip, which if someone gave me above average service would be an additional 20. In standard setting like restaurants and legit massages I would say average service is expected and tips are for superior service. If it is mandatory its not a tip, they are overcharging me for my meal LOL with hidden price increases. Just my view, I could be wrong.
    So are you saying you don't tip for average service, only for superior service at restaurants & legit massages? If that's what you mean, and it sounds like it is, then think of it this way. The $60 house fee is just that, for the use of the house, facilities and whoever is there doing the laundry, cleaning, mamason etc. Not the person doing the massage. She may get a VERY small amount from the house fee, but not always. Granted if the service is poor then less of a tip is appropriate, but to leave nothing is absurd. In the case of restaurants, waiters & waitresses get paid minimum wage. Even if the service is poor, a tip of somekind should be given. If service was that bad send a note to management, but the person did work for you. I feel very strongly about this as I have worked for tips as a part time bartender (which, by the way is an excellent part time job. There is more "take out" than you could ever imagine). That's my rant for the day.

  8. #12068

    Ninja

    Seeing the recent discussion about Ninja thought I would throw my two cents in. Not sure who Bruce Lee is (may very well be the owner.) , but my experience there has always been good. Have been there a number of times, recent visit I called and was told I could see Eva, arrived about 20 minutes later and had to wait another ten minutes or so. I typically go for 1/2 hour and enjoy the variety there, have never been asked about reports. As I said, enjoy my visits and do leave happy.

  9. #12067

    Tips

    I was always annoyed by the idea of mandatory tips, because if its not optional then it is a built in price increase and by definition not a tip. With AMPs I understand it is a semantics becasue it is an additional price for an additional service, so it isn't actually a tip. Top be honest there is the price A) for the reg massage price B) lets say 40$ for the additional service and C) the real tip, which if someone gave me above average service would be an additional 20. In standard setting like restaurants and legit massages I would say average service is expected and tips are for superior service. If it is mandatory its not a tip, they are overcharging me for my meal LOL with hidden price increases. Just my view, I could be wrong.

  10. #12066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    I will only say I understand them not wanting reports for their places. As we've seen too often when places get lots of reports many are busted as well. I'm sure many of us have had providers who said please don't post a report online.
    I have had a couple of places that have asked me not to write a report and I did'nt. However I was told not to write a bad report. She also wanted me to wait a day or 2 until I posted the report. She bumrushed me as soon as she open the door for me. She was already upset because someone wrote that they had utc up her skirt and panties and she said it was a lie. She continued to leture me for the fist 5-10 minutes of the massage. If she spoke to me the correct way and gave me the correct service I most likely would not have wrote another report about them unless something special happened. Instead she makes me not want to go back, and I like to go to mp's 1-2 times a week. Not saying I would go there everytime but they did lose some cash because of this.

    I also don't believe 100% that if we post alot the place will get busted. Most of the places that get busted are in towns that down want it there. When there is a bust in cities like Quincy it because of some tip or something they are doing that everyone in the neighborhood knows about. Cities like Quincy and Boston have enough crime going on to worry about MP's. SW are another story because they are out where everyone can see.

  11. #12065
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think this was your mistake, why would you think a second hour would help? And, after 2 hours no tip? These girls rely on tips, leaving nothing is just plain rude. $10 / hour is a minimum I think.

    ARG.
    I have to agree with ARG, no tip is very rude. Just because we here expect and are used to extras does not mean every establishment is on board with our wants. The business is run by them not us, their rules, not ours. There are many more massage places that don't give extras than those that do. I go to a LMT every week for an hour with no HE and none is expected. I leave $30 every time. Then if I'm looking for more I hit other places during the week. Your massuse did her job and should have been tipped as ARG says $10 minimum per hour.

  12. #12064

    Two hours?

    I think this was your mistake, why would you think a second hour would help? And, after 2 hours no tip? These girls rely on tips, leaving nothing is just plain rude. $10 / hour is a minimum I think.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

    I recently visited this north Quincy spa with the hopes of a happy experience. Thought I would venture off the beaten path to Ninja. Unfortunately it did not happen. I called about 15 minutes ahead and was greeted by a Chinese lady at the door who took my money. She was a bit plump and I gave her a 6 in the looks department. She showed me to the room and to my surprise in walks this very cute girl, Apple, who was going to do the massage. Apple is about 25-30, quite tall for a Chinese girl at 5'7, 125 lbs, beautiful eyes, nice complexion and great feet. I was standing at half mast when she entered to signal what I was there for so there would be ambiguity. After an hour of laughing and joking and a light massage, I thought she would move her touches to my inner thighs which she never did. The towel stayed on most of the time unfortunately despite my best efforts to remove it. In fact, I thought we ran out of time so I paid for a second hour at 0. 6 with the hopes that that would clearly signal I was looking for my sunshine! The same thing materialized. She did stand on my legs and back but no more. I complimented her, encouraged her, asked to massage her and kiss her feet but with no luck. The timer went off and I decided that this wasn't going to happen. I was walking out when she said don't leave, ushered in the initial older lady who said "why no tip after she spent 2 hours massaging your body?" I didn't have the heart to tell her the massage was the worst I've encountered, received no happiness, and thus will not pay a tip (I've learned some hard lessons lately-please see my NYC event posts). I'm totally bummed given that I thought I'd hit nirvana with this beautiful librarian style Chinese girl. But no go.

    Looks 8. 5.

    Hygiene 9.

    Cleanliness 8.

    Massage 2.

    Feet 7.

    HE it didn't happen.

    Damage 1. 2 for two hours.

    I'm really struggling lately trying to find a HE or FS type of semi-young asian gal. By the way Tiffany from Eros only does outcall after signaling in call.

    Fly

  13. #12063
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Haha, excellent point. It's usually a little tricky when you do leave happy, but shorted on time by 15-20 minutes. But we should probably still tip less if they short us regardless.
    I got 50 % of the time I paid for and she knew it. She thought I was passive and would just "accept it".

    I treat these places just like any other establishment I go to.

    I loved her face of "disbelief". What I said : " VERY BUSY, MUCH BETTER TIP NEXT TIME, NO RUSH". If she was smart she would be a bigperson and think about what I said and not that I am a bad client. I actually was doing her a favor in a way and telling her: " you get back what you put out". She has no one to blame but herself.

    The smart business folks " like myself". Will give consisten quality service to their clients. Some clients are jerks and want more service for their money but in the end I make a LOT more money giving everyone excelent service. I think ANGELS massage owner has figured this out and that is why she is successfull.

  14. #12062

    Venture off your beaten path to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

    I recently visited this north Quincy spa with the hopes of a happy experience. Thought I would venture off the beaten path to Ninja. Unfortunately it did not happen. I called about 15 minutes ahead and was greeted by a Chinese lady at the door who took my money. She was a bit plump and I gave her a 6 in the looks department. She showed me to the room and to my surprise in walks this very cute girl, Apple, who was going to do the massage. Apple is about 25-30, quite tall for a Chinese girl at 5'7, 125 lbs, beautiful eyes, nice complexion and great feet. I was standing at half mast when she entered to signal what I was there for so there would be ambiguity. After an hour of laughing and joking and a light massage, I thought she would move her touches to my inner thighs which she never did. The towel stayed on most of the time unfortunately despite my best efforts to remove it. In fact, I thought we ran out of time so I paid for a second hour at 0. 6 with the hopes that that would clearly signal I was looking for my sunshine! The same thing materialized. She did stand on my legs and back but no more. I complimented her, encouraged her, asked to massage her and kiss her feet but with no luck. The timer went off and I decided that this wasn't going to happen. I was walking out when she said don't leave, ushered in the initial older lady who said "why no tip after she spent 2 hours massaging your body?" I didn't have the heart to tell her the massage was the worst I've encountered, received no happiness, and thus will not pay a tip (I've learned some hard lessons lately-please see my NYC event posts). I'm totally bummed given that I thought I'd hit nirvana with this beautiful librarian style Chinese girl. But no go.

    Looks 8. 5.

    Hygiene 9.

    Cleanliness 8.

    Massage 2.

    Feet 7.

    HE it didn't happen.

    Damage 1. 2 for two hours.

    I'm really struggling lately trying to find a HE or FS type of semi-young asian gal. By the way Tiffany from Eros only does outcall after signaling in call.

    Fly
    I've always left very happy when I've gone to Ninja and you can see others have as well. I think you'll be glad you did. They've made me a devoted customer.

  15. #12061

    Reports

    I will only say I understand them not wanting reports for their places. As we've seen too often when places get lots of reports many are busted as well. I'm sure many of us have had providers who said please don't post a report online.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    The girls there are overall very good. I have nemerous reports on here about them. Sometimes you might get blocked trying utc but you will always leave happy. However they are on my boycott list because of a bad report that I made. They gave away an appointment I had even though I was on time and I posted it here and the owner confronted me the next time I came about me and another guy that made negitive reports about the place and told me she did not want reports written about her. When I told her I am going to write reports and the best way to handle that was to give great service. Well after going back & forth about what and when I should write on here and then making my massage very uncomforable I decided to boycott the place for now. Now even though I do think they do an overall good job I do not want to have to argue with my massage girl. It make it hard to get the mission complete. At some point I will return. Most likely when nothing is open or I am to lazy to travel very far.

    The moral of the story is they are good but they are not the best. There is better in Quincy (angel's just to add 1) and many more around the state. I am not saying not to go here just know what to expect. Especially if you make a negitive report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape