Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5047

    Odd

    A world about fatima, I would have to agree with jw's assessment of her, she is absoulte gem on john are, but we were saying that about chelsea 6 months earlier, sandra, halo (for what ever reason I don't know) and melanie a few years back. I haven't sampled her yet I'm sure I will soon but we are really putting her **** on a pedastal? Especially when there is someone new will pop up on any of the tracks, even there was a girl that was on top model that was dancing and turning tricks on michigan ave and we totally missed her! Lets keep them in perspective, we pay to fuck and leave. Thats all. Its true guys.

    Finally solved the mystery about why you guys are seeing border patrol out and about. Theres a program called drugs inc. On national geographic, it pretty much explained since detroit is a major international hub for drugs so near the river, or the bridge area you are going to see a higher presence of federal law enforcement looking for smugglers so be careful, federal trouble is far worse than your underpaid leo.

    Happy new year and stay safe!

  2. #5046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Who can save Fatima?

    While I have never met her, I have met a thousand like her. Let me be real for all to hear. Only she and a Power greater than her can fix her, save her, and remove her from the street. None of you saviors, do-gooders, save-a-ho's, loverboys, sugar-dads, or pimps, can help Fatima. Period.

    But I'm sure some will try. As for me, I will pray for her and all the others like her. But, all you mongers fear not. For every one that leaves the life, ten more fill their shoes. The truth is there are more giners than days of the week. Happy ending new year.

  3. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just have to put my two cents in about this "Fatima Craze". First like all the members here; I think she does a great job and is a very nice looking woman for a SW. Now for the real deal, Fatima is a drug addict and the streets do Have a hold of her (don't kid yourself) they have had a hold on her from the day she turned her back on her kids and family to chase drugs on the streets of Detroit. Fatima is past the point of no return, so she will always be a $20 SW and nothing more. Fatima is not dumb, she knows how to manipulate men. She has been an escort, stripper, SW, a wife, etc, so don't kid yourself she knows how to rap a man around her finger. She can never be saved (by you or me) nor does she want to be saved, she's a addict, not a mother, wife, GF, sister, daughter, etc.

    Fatima is just the latest craze on John R, before her it was Chelsea, and before Chelsea it was Halo, and before Halo it was whoever. Bottom line is a year from now Fatima will be stumbling around John R looking weathered as shit just like Mel, and 5 years from now she will look just like Leann.

    Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying not to see her or not to help her out a little. I'm just saying Don't fall in love with her, you can't fix her nor can you make her fall in love with you.

    If there was ever a day for me to be wrong, I hope it's today. Fatima, if you're reading my words (I'm sure some loved-up lurker is going to show you this) I hope you get clean and get back to your Kids, they need their MOTHER!
    About damn time.

    Hopefully this ends the 'flavor of the month' postings.

  4. #5044

    Oh Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry for calling you a savior. I didn't realize you would get your feelings so hurt. You're no longer a savior.
    Just great now I'm over sensitive LOL. OK I'm done with this back to Mongering. Good Luck all

  5. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey JW thanks for the comment I wrote about maybe 1 hour of my life and what I had observed and It turned me into a homeless 24 hr lonely monger LE saviour. Be safe and may 2013 bring everyone great Joy.

    Sober
    I'm sorry for calling you a savior. I didn't realize you would get your feelings so hurt. You're no longer a savior.

  6. #5042

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I hope you feel sorry for me too, because I was out Mongering on Christmas. Did some recon in the early afternoon and picked up one of my "Gems" at night. This might surprise you Hugh Jorgan, but I have a great family and a very nice home. Just because you're out Mongering on a night that most others are not, doesn't make you homeless, family-less, or a bad person. I bet a lot of mongers were out hunting on Christmas, on the streets, in the strip clubs, not sure if the AMP's were open (anyone) or maybe their favorite SP.

    Hugh Jorgan, with all due respect, I think you have fallen in love with this girl. Just an FYI, she will NEVER love you back, she will only love DRUGS!
    Hey JW thanks for the comment I wrote about maybe 1 hour of my life and what I had observed and It turned me into a homeless 24 hr lonely monger LE saviour. Be safe and may 2013 bring everyone great Joy.

    Sober

  7. #5041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Terri on The G

    4328 The AVE had LEO everywhere and if you saw one there was another close by lurking. I took a ride up to the R and saw nothing at all. It was around 2am and decided to head home and ended up on the G. I picked up Terri. I had met her before and wrote about her back in post #4328 I mistakenly said her name was Shelly. She was drunk as hell and I really wanted just to drop her off. She agreed to a Jackson for some head so I went for it. It was an ok covered BJ (covered by my request) I don't think I would repeat The smell of booze and cigarettes was just a bit much. However, I am getting over the flu and certain smells right now just make me nauseous and probably why I was not impressed.

    Flstc

  8. #5040

    Amen J. W.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just have to put my two cents in about this "Fatima Craze". First like all the members here; I think she does a great job and is a very nice looking woman for a SW. Now for the real deal, Fatima is a drug addict and the streets do Have a hold of her (don't kid yourself) they have had a hold on her from the day she turned her back on her kids and family to chase drugs on the streets of Detroit. Fatima is past the point of no return, so she will always be a $20 SW and nothing more. Fatima is not dumb, she knows how to manipulate men. She has been an escort, stripper, SW, a wife, etc, so don't kid yourself she knows how to rap a man around her finger. She can never be saved (by you or me) nor does she want to be saved, she's a addict, not a mother, wife, GF, sister, daughter, etc.

    Fatima is just the latest craze on John R, before her it was Chelsea, and before Chelsea it was Halo, and before Halo it was whoever. Bottom line is a year from now Fatima will be stumbling around John R looking weathered as shit just like Mel, and 5 years from now she will look just like Leann.

    Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying not to see her or not to help her out a little. I'm just saying Don't fall in love with her, you can't fix her nor can you make her fall in love with you.

    If there was ever a day for me to be wrong, I hope it's today. Fatima, if you're reading my words (I'm sure some loved-up lurker is going to show you this) I hope you get clean and get back to your Kids, they need their MOTHER!
    Respect and appreciate Fatima for what she is and enjoy her company when you can but don't try to save her for it is you that will be looking for help in the end. I have an appointment with her in the a. M. And that's all it is and ever will be, a business transaction. She loves the money that buys her the candy and I love the way she fucks. She will fizzle out soon just like Halo and Chelsea and we will find a new one to fuck.

  9. #5039

    Lisa Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Lisa WSW long dark hair Brunette about 30 years 5'6" and slim with a great personality for about the fourth time the other day. Usually I just go with the pretty good dt bbbj2cim for Jackson plus but I was interested and went for cfs for 2 jacks plus hamilton. It was decent but she kept taking me on the desert trip (getting dry) so I had to keep adding lube until completion! She is a cool SW and decent to deal with but she did tell me the Infamous Brandy / Brandi was attacked raped and robbed earlier and that most of the SW's that know about it, including Brandy, are on edge on the ave! So be safe guys and watch your back, sides, fronts and everything else out there! BTW I have digits for Lisa to share with active members with meaningful posts!
    My meeting with Sandra fell through so I Scooped Lisa off The Ave again early this morning for BBBJ2CIM! Initially she was rushing but I got her to slow down for her awesome oral service for a Jack and a half! Confirmed the digits for future reference! I saw Becky out too but one of you guys beat me to her! LOL

  10. #5038

    Fatima Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like a white knight move to me, because the video could only have increased business for her. More likely the featured monger was the one who posted it to that website in the first place, and he ended up worrying about being identified, changed his mind, and decided to pull it himself. He probably only intended to keep it up for a short time to begin with, because it was just meant to drive traffic to a website he's invested in. It has some pretty interesting raw stuff that would interest people who read this forum.
    I saw those videos. Man, if I had a stub-dick like that dude in the video, I sure as hell wouldn't be putting on the web for everyone to see. Nevertheless, Fatima looks enchanting and that ass rocks. It looks like she really gets into giving head. The bolt ons I could do without.

  11. #5037

    Fatima video

    Quote Originally Posted by Love the Hoes  [View Original Post]
    I saw the 2 videos of her yesterday on a couple sites, one being the aforementioned in earlier posts. Just tried again and I can find the links, but all of the vids are all taken down. I'm sure some white knight on here lost his flipping mind and reported the videos after seeing his beloved Fatima spread out for the whole world to see. More than likely, it was several of you.
    Doesn't look like a white knight move to me, because the video could only have increased business for her. More likely the featured monger was the one who posted it to that website in the first place, and he ended up worrying about being identified, changed his mind, and decided to pull it himself. He probably only intended to keep it up for a short time to begin with, because it was just meant to drive traffic to a website he's invested in. It has some pretty interesting raw stuff that would interest people who read this forum.

  12. #5036

    Nissa

    Found Nissa on the Ave a couple of nights ago near Addison. Caught my attention as she wears this mini skirt that shows off her slender set legs that don't seem to quit. Found one of my spots although Nissa seemed nervous. Agreed on. 3 for for oral. Nissan wanted to use a cover but neither of us had any. She is very talented. Asked me to return her to a trailer park in nearby Lincoln Park. She got very irritated with the dude on her phone that was giving poor directions to get there. I talked to him on her phone and new the place. She was right about poor directions. We talked a bunch on the way. She is nice. I will repeat. She guaranteed a good time for the added lift.

  13. #5035

    Heather

    I took those pics and she looks nothing like that now. Avoid like the plague.

    QUOTE=FindingGold; 1624903]I picked Heather (in the pics) up 3 times in the past (last time a year ago) and she was always pretty bad in the BJ area and always wanted more than I was willing to pay. She could hold a decent conversation though. I figured FS wasn't going to be any better so I never picked her up again.[/QUOTE]

  14. #5034

    Wow not what I said at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Before you go trying to be a savior, let me clue you into one thing. You can't help or save people who are not ready. If you or anyone else here is unhappy because these gals do what they do for the reasons they do it, stay home. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're going to save them. You can't save someone who is not ready to be saved.
    Lets see I have been called homless a savior and LE and I did not imply any of this. I just said she was not lacking in business because of the Holiday and her telling guys she was is smart buisness. I am not trying to save anyone and I said she has treated everyone fair. I went there to give her business and saw what I said I saw. I tried to pick her up but never could because other mongers scooped within seconds after she got to her spot so there must have been plenty of mongers out. I never even said she should go to rehab just repling to the other guys post.

  15. #5033

    Added Fatima Thread

    I have earned my frequent Fatima Flyer Miles, no regrets Ill be back. But we do all enjoy her and with all the room she has gotten lately. Someone said she should have a "Fatima " thread. Thought that was a great idea. Sorry if its not. I started one.

    It will be easier to view the new "Gems" easier as well as keep tabs on the Unicorn.

    Happy Mongering and be Safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape