Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 21048
-
12-30-12 09:53 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks
Hey JW thanks for the comment I wrote about maybe 1 hour of my life and what I had observed and It turned me into a homeless 24 hr lonely monger LE saviour. Be safe and may 2013 bring everyone great Joy.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Sober
-
12-30-12 04:08 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 241Terri on The G
4328 The AVE had LEO everywhere and if you saw one there was another close by lurking. I took a ride up to the R and saw nothing at all. It was around 2am and decided to head home and ended up on the G. I picked up Terri. I had met her before and wrote about her back in post #4328 I mistakenly said her name was Shelly. She was drunk as hell and I really wanted just to drop her off. She agreed to a Jackson for some head so I went for it. It was an ok covered BJ (covered by my request) I don't think I would repeat The smell of booze and cigarettes was just a bit much. However, I am getting over the flu and certain smells right now just make me nauseous and probably why I was not impressed.
Flstc
-
12-29-12 19:21 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 106Amen J. W.
Respect and appreciate Fatima for what she is and enjoy her company when you can but don't try to save her for it is you that will be looking for help in the end. I have an appointment with her in the a. M. And that's all it is and ever will be, a business transaction. She loves the money that buys her the candy and I love the way she fucks. She will fizzle out soon just like Halo and Chelsea and we will find a new one to fuck.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 17:21 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 742Lisa Again
My meeting with Sandra fell through so I Scooped Lisa off The Ave again early this morning for BBBJ2CIM! Initially she was rushing but I got her to slow down for her awesome oral service for a Jack and a half! Confirmed the digits for future reference! I saw Becky out too but one of you guys beat me to her! LOL
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 10:09 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 92Fatima Vids
I saw those videos. Man, if I had a stub-dick like that dude in the video, I sure as hell wouldn't be putting on the web for everyone to see. Nevertheless, Fatima looks enchanting and that ass rocks. It looks like she really gets into giving head. The bolt ons I could do without.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 02:26 #6943Banned Member

Posts: 243Fatima video
Doesn't look like a white knight move to me, because the video could only have increased business for her. More likely the featured monger was the one who posted it to that website in the first place, and he ended up worrying about being identified, changed his mind, and decided to pull it himself. He probably only intended to keep it up for a short time to begin with, because it was just meant to drive traffic to a website he's invested in. It has some pretty interesting raw stuff that would interest people who read this forum.
Originally Posted by Love the Hoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 22:50 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 68Nissa
Found Nissa on the Ave a couple of nights ago near Addison. Caught my attention as she wears this mini skirt that shows off her slender set legs that don't seem to quit. Found one of my spots although Nissa seemed nervous. Agreed on. 3 for for oral. Nissan wanted to use a cover but neither of us had any. She is very talented. Asked me to return her to a trailer park in nearby Lincoln Park. She got very irritated with the dude on her phone that was giving poor directions to get there. I talked to him on her phone and new the place. She was right about poor directions. We talked a bunch on the way. She is nice. I will repeat. She guaranteed a good time for the added lift.
-
12-28-12 20:38 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 103Heather
I took those pics and she looks nothing like that now. Avoid like the plague.
QUOTE=FindingGold; 1624903]I picked Heather (in the pics) up 3 times in the past (last time a year ago) and she was always pretty bad in the BJ area and always wanted more than I was willing to pay. She could hold a decent conversation though. I figured FS wasn't going to be any better so I never picked her up again.[/QUOTE]
-
12-28-12 11:52 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 87Wow not what I said at all
Lets see I have been called homless a savior and LE and I did not imply any of this. I just said she was not lacking in business because of the Holiday and her telling guys she was is smart buisness. I am not trying to save anyone and I said she has treated everyone fair. I went there to give her business and saw what I said I saw. I tried to pick her up but never could because other mongers scooped within seconds after she got to her spot so there must have been plenty of mongers out. I never even said she should go to rehab just repling to the other guys post.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 11:09 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 153Added Fatima Thread
I have earned my frequent Fatima Flyer Miles, no regrets Ill be back. But we do all enjoy her and with all the room she has gotten lately. Someone said she should have a "Fatima " thread. Thought that was a great idea. Sorry if its not. I started one.
It will be easier to view the new "Gems" easier as well as keep tabs on the Unicorn.
Happy Mongering and be Safe
-
12-28-12 11:03 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 153Great Poem
Wiggles.
That was awesome. We all need a smile.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 10:47 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 846Twas the Hoe Before Christmas
Twas the night befor Christmas and all through the Hood,
Not a creature was stiring to play with my wood.
The homeless drinking their booze with care,
In hopes that there imaginary friends will still be there.
The junkies were all nestled snug in there bed,
While visions of heroin danced in their head.
My smart phone in hand while I search up and down,
Hoping Uncle Leo is not in town.
When off in the distance out stepped the image of a girl,
I turned my car around and figured I would give her a whirl.
Down the street I flew in a flash.
Driving kind of crazy while I hid my cash.
I drove up to her corner and she gave a glance,
Hoping she would hop in and play in my pants.
She hopped in my car glad to be out of the cold,
She looked a little worse for wear and about 40 years old.
She grabbed my cock while I grabbed a tit,
Just to make sure that this was not a sting or hit.
We drove out of the area and I offered her a snack,
She told me she needed cash for a hit of crack.
She said her name was Heather,
I looked at her thinking, whatever.
We then began talking about a deal,
She wanted 50 for FS, I told her get real.
I told her 20 for some head and and 40 for it all.
She agreed to my terms and that we would have a ball.
We got to the notel and paid for an hour.
That is when we both took a shower.
After we were clean we hopped on the bed.
Then she started giving me the most wonderful head.
After awhile she had almost sucked me dry,
She then looked at me and invited me to eat her Y.
After making her cum, dining at her wet juicy muff,
She stopped me she said that, that was enough.
She hopped on my cock and started to ride,
This girl was a freak and she had a wild side.
After many position and a long time pounding,
I blew my load in her mouth while she was sucking.
After we finished she collapsed on the bed,
She needed to rest her body and I my little head.
After our rest I offered to take her to her spot,
She told me thanks and that she liked me a lot.
I paid her, her cash plus a 10 for the fun.
She again thanked me and told me she had to run.
Merry christmas mongers, hope you like my holiday post.
-
12-28-12 10:38 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 742Brandy and Becky
I googled it and when I clicked the link it said the video was removed by the user! I have not had the pleasure (yet) of meeting her but I have kept my eye out for her on the stroll! I pretty much figured her as a day walker due to the information I have been reading but you never know when the urge strikes! I think she is due her own thread here with all of the reports she has on this site! LOL BTW cruising the R this morning I ended up scooping (of all people brandy) When I realized who she was due to reports here I offered her Hamilton and Lincoln take it or leave it! She took it and as expected gave a lack luster BJ and of course said not in her mouth OOOOOOp's LOL But I was not satisfied or empty with her so I hit the Ave and got good Becky from Becky! WSW blondish brownish hair slim 34yo good BBBJ2CIM and a huge load for Jackson and his half brother. Stay safe and Happy endings
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 09:55 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 423Saw them
I saw them before they got deleted on a different site xnxx your right it was not very appealing. If she was going to do this she should have picked a better guy.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 09:45 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 71Video not there
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
Yeah I think that might be the case. I went to the site right when someone reported it on here and searched and found it right away. I saw one video, and like you said, low quality, POV, some face time, definitely the Fatima everyone talks about on here, and the tattoos like Plumber said are the same.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Then I went to the site yesterday after all the discussion, and it was not there. Someone might be on this forum who took it off somehow, I searched all the pages, even different orders or combination of words and it's not there, which is kind of funny LOL. I've never seen this Unicorn, but what I could hear from the short bad quality video is that she seemed to be into it, moaning, and moving and such, which is always a nice touch if you're a monger, she makes the experience real and personal.
Good luck and be safe!









Reply With Quote





