Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2449

    Functioning Addict

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    We text every day, and I am scheming to get down there again as soon as possible. If I sound pathetic and love-sick to you, my brothers, it is no accident. As I said, she is pretty much all I think about.
    Oh shit! Scotte's sprung on the cat! Don't do it man! It's a drug. It's all in your head. Go cold turkey. 12 step program. Just say no to crack!

    LOL.

    SubCmdr Out!

  2. #2448

    Day Two: Memphis to New Orleans

    My friends,

    A new day dawns, full of sunlight and promise, and I point my vehicle southward, optimistic that my luck will soon change. I have several solid leads with whom I have been emailing and texting, including one that "feels a special connection" with me, and is fun, flirty and intelligent. Hooray!

    I hit town around 5pm, check into my hotel, and make plans to meet NOLA Baby #1 at a restaurant on the edge of the French Quarter that specializes in oysters, a food we find we both have a fondness for. I am confident of success with this baby, and stop at a drug store to purchase some playclothes for Scottie. I get to the restaurant first, secure us two seats at the oyster bar, and immediately get a text asking if I will "meet the taxi" when she gets there, a euphemism, I instantly grasp, for "pay the fare." I am somewhat taken aback by this, but what the hey, if she is as pretty as her pictures, I will soon forget about it.

    A few minutes later, I am curbside, handing a twenty to the driver and ogling a beautiful blonde in a push-up bra in the backseat! Cab fare be damned, I think, and reach back to open her door, as any gentleman would. In retrospect, I should have ended the evening right there, while fantasy still reigned, but alas, it was not to be. NOLA Baby gets out of the taxi, and I instantly realize she is a wizard at PhotoShop, and has done some very skillful editing of her SA pics. This girl is easily 220 if she is an ounce, and is wearing shoes that make her about 6'4"! I list my height at 5'10", and am optimistic about that, so she is towering over me! I honestly would not have a problem with that if she did not also outweigh me by 50 or so pounds! Being a gentleman, and needing to eat anyway, I escort her in to our seats, and we begin to chat. Or rather she begins to chat, while I sit silently listening to her talk about her favorite subject, herself! The one interesting story she told, and in retrospect it should have been a tip-off, was about another SD she met who flew her in to Vegas for their first meeting, and after a day together, checked out of their room on the sly and disappeared! Lucky bastard!

    The only times this girl stopped talking about herself was to order more oysters or champagne cocktails. Six dozen bluepoints later, I finally had to pull the plug, since I was in physical pain from eating so much, and was pretty sure the bill was going to wipe out the cash I had brought with me. As I stagger out the door, she rubs her boobs against the back of my head and asks coquettishly what I have in mind next. It is clear that she wants to come back to the hotel with me, indeed expects to do so, but I can't imagine anything worse, and I start mumbling about it being late, the long drive, too much to drink - really anything I can think of to wriggle free. I almost laughed at the astonished look on her face, but managed to keep it together long enough to drive her home with the promise of getting together another night while I'm in town. Needless to say, it did not happen, though she texted me daily for the next week or so. Yikes!

    Fortunately, my luck changed dramatically the following evening, and in fact, as I start to write this, I am feeling a little guilty, since this next baby was so fantastic, she is almost all I think about these days. We met at a hip little cafe for dinner, and instantly felt a connection, something we both marveled at later on. She is gorgeous, funny, smart, creative, lively and interesting, and apparently is a semi-famous singer / songwriter, since she had just come back into town from a tour in New England. I did not recognize her face, and am pretty sure she did not use her real name, but she said she has a few albums out, and some music videos on Youtube, so she must be talented. She has promised to record something for me and send it once she gets back into the studio. I can't wait!

    After dinner, she asks if I'd like to see her new apartment that she moved into the day before, to which I reply "absolutely"! I follow her to this amazingly romantic and evocative old mansion, on a dark street lined with live oaks and Spanish moss, where she leads me into a room that was clearly the original parlor, complete with elaborate moldings, herringbone parquet floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings and an old fireplace with a beautiful antique mirror above it. For those of you who know what I do, you know I am in heaven at this point! As we are sitting together and talking, she takes a tissue out of her purse and starts to wipe her incredibly red lipstick off, all the while looking me straight in the eyes. After a moment, I realize that she is getting ready to kiss me, and I find what she is doing extremely erotic. After a couple of hours, during which I gladly explore every inch of her incredible body, she turns out the light and falls asleep in my arms, as I lie there listening to her breathe and marveling at my good fortune at last. A little later, a church bell tolls the hour, and I understand why people rave on about New Orleans, especially if there can be a baby such as her there. I canceled all plans for the following evening, and spent the night with her again, after meeting her at an antiques shop and buying her some things for the new place, and I am pretty certain that if I had spent a third night with her, I would not have come back. Fortunately, for my normal life, but unfortunately for my Sugar life, I had to leave for Asheville the following morning, where more adventures awaited. We text every day, and I am scheming to get down there again as soon as possible. If I sound pathetic and love-sick to you, my brothers, it is no accident. As I said, she is pretty much all I think about.

  3. #2447

    What a long, strange trip it's been

    My brothers, and of course, Mandy!

    As promised, I am posting my adventures of late on the road, hopefully better later than never. The rest of the family has gone to see "Les Miserables", a 2.5 hour epic that I have to admit I did want to see as well, but weighed the sad reality of Hugh Jackman without claws, Russel Crowe not in a gladiator suit, and Anne Hathaway with totally-cute short hair and yet not naked against some badly-needed Me Time, and I think wisely chose the latter. I'm sure I can convince someone to go see it again in a week or two, so in the meantime I will take advantage of the empty house to compose my narrative. I'm almost certain it will have no value beyond entertainment, but I feel I have earned my wings so hopefully you will indulge me just a bit. It is a long tale, thus I will break it up into parts so as not to overwhelm the clubhouse journal.

    Part One: Chicago to Memphis

    I set out on the road with a light heart and a jaunty melody in my head, bound ultimately for New Orleans to help my younger daughter move into a new apartment, but with the immediate goal of stopping mid-way in Memphis, where I had lined up a hot yet suspiciously-agreeable baby for an m&g in my hotel lobby bar, and if all things went well, a rapid adjournment to my room for some hot yoga. Being no rookie, I had a back-up baby in the wings just in case Baby #1 flaked out on me. What could possibly go wrong? Well, my friends, I apparently had a tiny Jeff Goldbloom from Jurassic Park sitting on my shoulder and whispering sweet nothings into my ear regarding Chaos Theory, for about three hours into the 8 hour drive, I got a text from a third baby in Memphis who apologized for not getting back to me sooner, but admitting that she is strapped for Christmas cash, and normally does not do the sort of one-night-stand thing I was suggesting, but I was so polite, and yada yada, and would love to meet me when I get to town, but cautions me that she can't spend the night since she has a young son and 2 am is her baby sitter's limit, if that's ok!

    I wanted to tell her that 2 am is when my pacemaker defaults into sleep mode and so I am fine with that, but at the last minute thought better of it, and just texted back that I was on the road and would get back to her in detail at my next gas stop. My thinking here was that I would find a McDonalds, bring in my laptop, sign in to their free wifi, and check out her profile. Imagine my delight when I logged on to SA and discoverd that she is a tiny Italian goddess, barely 23 years old, and possesses what looks to a seasoned eye to be a substantial yet natural rack, supported by a toned abdomen and slim hips! Hooray say Scottie and I, and I text her back that I will gladly meet her as soon as I can get myself organized, 2 am will have to do I guess, and I can't wait to connect! All is good up to this point, but now that I am relating things, I understand where I went wrong. Instead of letting things stand pat with Babies 2 and 3, I texted #2, (previously #1) to tell her I was running late, and probably would not be able to meet her after all. I know, my brothers, rookie mistake, and yet I felt so sure about the new front-runner that I did not even think about what the downside could possibly be.

    At this moment, you could all probably write the denouement. I get to the hotel, check in, determine that the bar serves alcohol and hors d'oeuvres, and text New Baby#1 that she is cleared for landing. 45 minutes later, I begin to suspect what lies ahead for me, as I hear nothing back on the Booty Channel. In a panic, I text Babies #2 and #3, and receive the same response - silence! In less than an hour, I go from 3 HYBs primed for a solid pounding to none; well except for Rosie, and she can hardly be characterized as an HYB - more like a seasoned pro, but I digress. Sadder and wiser, Scottie, Rosie and I head up to our room and are universally dismayed to find that there is no porn channel, free or otherwise. Luckily I did not waste a vitamin V, so we consoled ourselves with the promise of better days ahead. This is, of course, only day One.

    Scott

  4. #2446

    Even children get how this works

    Quote Originally Posted by Majest  [View Original Post]
    Is there any member willing to share their sugar baby. I am only start this and not ready coming up with any luck. Thanks.
    Enyone else thinking about the story of the Little Red Hen?

    Happy New Year all,

    Scott

  5. #2445

    Put in the work!

    Quote Originally Posted by Majest  [View Original Post]
    Is there any member willing to share their sugar baby. I am only start this and not ready coming up with any luck. Thanks.
    Majest,

    You've asked for info before and received sound advice to read this forum from beginning to end. Google seeking arrangement and sugar daddy for me. Put in the work. If you're not getting results, change your approach or stick to escorts.

  6. #2444

    Sugar Baby Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Majest  [View Original Post]
    Is there any member willing to share their sugar baby. I am only start this and not ready coming up with any luck. Thanks.
    Is there anyone else on this forum thinks the above post is in bad form?

    Majest,

    I can get you just about any Sugar Baby you want for 1K a night. Oh can't afford that? Then you could RTFF, join the recommended sites, put some mother fucking work in, and get one on you own. [Deleted by Admin]

    SubCmdr Out!

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2443

    Sugar baby

    Is there any member willing to share their sugar baby. I am only start this and not ready coming up with any luck. Thanks.

  8. #2442

    'Tis The Season. HO, HO, HO!

    Greetings brothers and sister of the sugar bowl! Yes, 'tis the season for giving and good cheer. And fruit cakes! I received the following request from this young lass and thought I would pass it along. This crap, I mean request, seems to show up occasionally in my message folder and they fill me with warmth and make me laugh! Again, my question to the brotherhood is: Does this stuff work? The young lady in the pic's is very appealing, she certainly sounds like she could use some help and she can almost form a sentence. Anyway, here she is:

    XmasInnocence member#:3617101 SD4me.

    Merry Christmas Eve Daddy;

    My name is Lana and my pic code is the word (yours) , To be straight forward and not like these women on this site making up stories of disasters and bs mixed with games. My issue is this. Right now I'm looking for $1, 000 gift to help me and my daughter for the Holidays and also for my 21st Birthday / Christmas tomorrow, In return I can offer myself to you. Soon or later or as soon as you want me. So long as I'm given some time to make arrangement for my daughter with my Mom. I do have a Paypal account and also a Student Mastercard Green Dot Visa. If you wish to help me and feel comfortable by Paypal that could work perfect, if not and if you want discreet with no paperwork required then you can get a green dot moneypack. A Green Dot Money pack can be purchased at Wal-Mart. 711, Rite Aid, C. V. S or Walgreen's for a 6 month arrangement then please contact me as soon as you possible, I will forever be in your debt and will always do what I can to make you smile, the times we are able to get away together on God, My family and my daughter. I am desperately desperately seeking assistance this Christmas please don't be a Scrooge and help me. Please. I can be reached at (520) XXX. XXXX. I don't lie and I will always keep my promises. Please contact me its Christmas. Anything will help. Thank you for your time and if not then have a joyous and wondrous Christmas and an even more enjoyable New Years.

    Lana.

    If I understand, it's for 6 months. And she has PayPal! I am sure she would honor the deal and the pic's are actually her. No doubt. So, someone get their Secret Santa on and make this poor babies Christmas.

    (This is going directly into the folder with the messages received from the "European Countries". Now those are some hot babies! And so available!)

    Stay Safe. And Happy Holidays!

    Strict

  9. #2441

    You are the MAN!

    Z,

    I got to give you big props. I can't even get a marriage to last three years! I just be fuckin up WAY too much. I get kicked to the curb on a regular basis.

    Think that whole disrespect for women thing I have going on might have something to do with it? LOL.

    SubCmdr Out!

  10. #2440

    Not cynical

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    This may sound cynical, but don't discount the perceived value of a thoughtful gift.
    Z My Man! You are dead on!

    We are dealing with another human being here. I believe most SD's choose the sugar world in order to have a little more human interaction with lovely young women we are dumping our loads into. I don't want to be treated like a walking ATM. And I trust that our Sugar Babies do not want to be treated simply as cum depositories.

    SubCmdr Out!

  11. #2439

    Holiday Greetings

    My brothers, and of course, Mandy!

    I am back from my extended tour of the south, and have tales to tell, but so far not enough time to compose my narrative. I will get to it this week, but in the meantime wanted to just wish you all a very happy and festive holiday season, whatever you celebrate, and to wish us all a 2013 filled with wonderful, agile, naughty, willing and sexy babies.

    Peace,

    Scott

  12. #2438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Gifts, Christmas or otherwise

    On the subject, from a slightly different perspective, of Christmas gifts, those given with even a modicum of thought towards appropriateness tend to elicit a reaction all out of proportion to the actual value of the gift.

    For example, this is the third Christmas my SB and I have been together. The first one I gave her a modest amount of cash as a gift, and it was a gift. I expected nothing special for it, and I told her that. She thanked me, and we went on about our business. The next year, I gave her cash and a small gift. It was nothing extravagent, not worth a tenth of the cash that I gave her, just a little locket necklace with a picture of her kids, taken from her Facebook page, inside of it. You would have thought I'd given her a diamond necklace. She was all hugs and kisses, and even got a little misty-eyed.

    I did something similar this year, but a little more expensive. She still went way more ga-ga over the gift, than she did the cash.

    This may sound cynical, but don't discount the perceived value of a thoughtful gift.

    /z

  13. #2437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Not automatic

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Also, I challenge the assertion that a Sugar Baby HAS to have chemistry for the relationship to continue.
    I'd tend to agree, at least from the baby side.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Brothers & Sister, which party usually discontinues a Sugar relationship and why?
    Don't know. Haven't gotten to the "discontinuing" part yet. (:

    /z

  14. #2436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Overreaction?

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Zomby you ignorant trick!
    Trick? Yes. Far, I hope, from ignorant however. I will freely admit to sometimes posting before reading what I wrote. (:

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    'Garden Tool' is a euphemism that I have used since I was introduced to it in my college days. Long before I knew of or ever though I would need the sugar world. I use it as a cleaver way to get around the site censors and to make a point.
    Understood. My distaste for the word for which that is a euphemism stems from my experiences with people who tend to use it, and their disrespect and contempt for women who are, after all, just trying to make a living. I've since learned that such contempt is generally a mask for a degree of self-contempt to which many of them don't wish to admit.

    For all its technical accuracy, the word "wh0re" carries a significant derogatory connotation in our society, one that is in many cases undeserved. Combine that with the fact that I don't think there's anything more immoral about prostitution, in and of itself, than any other activity that involves interaction between humans, and it just rubs me the wrong way most times.

    I really should get over it, but it's hard to overcome attitudes ingrained as a child.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    But seriously, if I wanted to be politically correct I would write a well researched academic article and get that mother fucker published in the Journal of Human Sexuality. LOL.
    Honestly, for me, it has nothing to do with political correctness. It's about disrespect. I thought I detected that in your note. I was mistaken, as I often am when I don't have visual cues to guide me. (:

    Merry Christmas, all.

    /z

  15. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    " I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line " John G Smith.

    No truer words were ever spoken, and I'm afraid that this trend will change the face of relationships for ever. JG was referring to escorts but I think it applies to everyone in the sugar bowl. Once girls have tasted "easy money" then the imprint is there in their DNA. Any time their long term IRL relationship gets strained or finances are stretched they can pop on the site of their choice and line up a new payday. It is great for us as long as we have money to spend but it is definitely a well to do man's game. Of course it affects men as well since all we need is a computer and a pocketful of dough. This does not bode well for real relationships since we are less inclined to work hard at solving problems at home to find our happiness and excitement somewhere else. I speak from experience my brothers.
    And thank god for that. LOL. I haven't been in a so called regular relationship for about 6 years now. And those cost me far more than my sugar babes. I realize there are married guys on here. So that does change the dynamic a bit. But if you are single and have a few regulars, they are constantly competing to get your attention. This has a tendency to drive the price down. And if they get high and mighty. Just stand your ground as they will be calling back eventually. And if they don't, so what?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape