Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12719

    Kiara

    Need her number if anyone can hook me up.

    BQ22

  2. #12718
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    You mean the B / C cup brunnette with pierced nip and who got a sister who posed for penthouse (that's what she said and if the sister is as good looking as her I would definitely consider buying the issue)? Definitely worth the price she quoted. She took me to heaven and then disappeared on me. What a dream!
    Http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-21/6430244

  3. #12717
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    The trick to getting her for. 50 is finding her when she is out without her bf. Usually early morning, between 4 and 5am.

  4. #12716

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    You mean the B / C cup brunnette with pierced nip and who got a sister who posed for penthouse (that's what she said and if the sister is as good looking as her I would definitely consider buying the issue)? Definitely worth the price she quoted. She took me to heaven and then disappeared on me. What a dream!

  5. #12715

    Danielle

    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    Last edited by Curtisbay; 12-27-12 at 19:14. Reason: spelling

  6. #12714

    W / W loop quiet on Wed evening

    I was out on the W / W loop yesterday around 9:30pm, was really dead out there, and for once I didn't see any leo. Only saw one SW around the circle but two things about her turned me off; one, she was too aggressive, and desperate, was waving and actually chased my car when I refused to pick her up, and secondly she looked beat up from the habit.

    I noticed though there was a very deep puddle of water on Wilkins (north bound) around where it intersects with Catherine, just from the snow and rain, had to use a detour!

    On my way home I got a txt from a SW in CB area but my curfew time was almost up, so I had to pass on that. Will live to fight another day! Hope you guys had a good Christmas.

    Be safe out there.

  7. #12713

    Heather from harford road

    1 of the girls that you are referring to must have been Heather from Harford road she is about 28 once asked me for 10. FS I said. 4 she accepted BJ wasn't bad but she smelled very bad will not repeat. Another girl is donna older chick and looks it but very nice personality you can actually have a decent conversation with her.

  8. #12712

    Laundry detergent

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Manda says she's bad looking from an allergic reaction to laundry detergent. Likely story, just like the spider bite thing I've heard more often than I can remember.
    That is some kinda toxic laundry detergent! Suggest that she dispense with the soap and revert to the stone age pounding of rocks in a stream bed.

  9. #12711

    Harford update

    The aforementioned ladies the between Northern Pkwy and Taylor.

  10. #12710

    Harford Road

    Just got back from a trip down Harford. Saw three WSW and one BSW. Looked ok from the cr but rather bundled up. One blond looked very nice, tiny even with the coat. Saw Rita last night. Looks good but a bit of an extended belly. Not pego but like a liver problem. I know she was a real heavy drinker.

  11. #12709
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a Susan on Pennington today. Bit of a plain Jane, thin, very nice attitude, pleasant and she did a little slutty talk with a BBBJ. Nice technique. No phone. Will sit and wait sometime for an encore performance at the No-tell. I like the spinner types.
    Let me know if you run into katelin that is in that area also.

  12. #12708

    Susan

    Met up with a Susan on Pennington today. Bit of a plain Jane, thin, very nice attitude, pleasant and she did a little slutty talk with a BBBJ. Nice technique. No phone. Will sit and wait sometime for an encore performance at the No-tell. I like the spinner types.
    Last edited by Curtisbay; 12-26-12 at 19:08. Reason: addition

  13. #12707

    Don't forget

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmebeme  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie here. Jessie actually told me about this site. Just reading and learning about the site. Nice hear from other perverts and how they think. Yeah real cool!
    Read the forem, guidelines, even the abreviations. A lot of informtion is here for your perusal.

  14. #12706

    The answer is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is sadder: the SWers out on Christmas day, the mongers patrolling the loops, or the ones who come here to read about it. If you know the answer, spare me, please.

    Loops predictably sparse. Hot brunette on Hanover got scooped up while talking to panhandler with cardboard sign. Manda is back on WW, a lot heavier and looking very bad. Jessica (Indian) was out on a barren Conkling.

    Merry Xas
    Those that post are the saddest! LOL

  15. #12705
    Skinny blond Stacy in Brooklyn says she gets. 75. Not from me honey. Tight shaved pussy and damned good, but not getting. 75.

    Manda says she's bad looking from an allergic reaction to laundry detergent. Likely story, just like the spider bite thing I've heard more often than I can remember.

    Leah on Wilkens wants. 5 for a BJ, but will take. 2.

    Now is the he / she Natalie from W / W working Pennington Ave now? Are my eyes in need of a check up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape