Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12729

    Noell in WW

    Hooked up with Noell in WW on Wednesday. Made the pick up just past the circle and went for a car date. She is half white and Hispanic I think. Really good BJ. Slow and lot of suction and lot of I contact. Kept tell me not to touch her hair. She is definitely Lactating. Told me that she is going to East Coast to pick up her new born premature kid from the hospital and will be back. Have her digits for my trusted friends here.

  2. #12728

    W / W and blue balls

    It's rare to have time to hunt again but never the less, I went straight to the W / W to hunt. I was there last night but found no one not even pedestrians. I cruised the circle, monroe, payson, and even tried morrell but nothing. I did see a possible SW but it looked like she had a hook hand! It was a little dark and couldn't tell to be sure.

    I saw another WSW who waved me down but an undercover leo was right behind me. I hit up pulaski were some junkie waved me down and as luck would have it, the same undercover impala was right behind me. That was my cue to go home. I tried again tonight and found no luck.

    Looks like Hartford as well as greenmount is picking up so I'll hit those places up.

  3. #12727

    Hartford

    Have to agree with Baltoman. Things are picking up along Harford. Saw a couple around 11 this morning by Glenmore and by St Luke's. I think they're coming out from the recovery house across from St Luke's.

  4. #12726

    Nada

    Well, after my initial double dose of BMore SW's earlier in the week, I thought I was off to a good start. That was until Mother Nature ran my ass over with the flu! Hopefully tomorrow, I'll feel well enough to get back out there. That's after I thaw out my frozen monger NUTS! GEEZ, it's frick'in cold up here! LOL

  5. #12725
    I was wondering the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang!

    I saw a cute looking goth girl sitting on the bench across from BP on Harford Road this afternoon. I drove around the block to check her out and someone scooped her right in front of me. She was about 5'1', and 120 lbs. Any intel on this one? I've been seeing a few girls around there lately. Mostly at night though.

    Baltoman

  6. #12724

    Harford Road Goth Girl

    Hey gang!

    I saw a cute looking goth girl sitting on the bench across from BP on Harford Road this afternoon. I drove around the block to check her out and someone scooped her right in front of me. She was about 5'1', and 120 lbs. Any intel on this one? I've been seeing a few girls around there lately. Mostly at night though.

    Baltoman

  7. #12723

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't post just read, but had to on this one. Meet this girl on Sunday round fairheaven and she was blonde med height and mid to late 20's, and flashing the twins at me. When she was in the car she was playing with the radio the whole way to the spot (not a big deal). Than we get there and things are going ok with the CBJ, which I would give a 6 on the scale. Now time for FS, so I get ready. I'm ready and what is she doing playing with the radio looking for music she likes, I'm like WTF is she doing. That for me killed it cause it wasn't quick she was looking for a min. Almost to the point my man was loosen interest in it. Finally completed the deed. On the way back she grabs the bottle of water that I had and drank out of it and than said can I have it (WTF do you think). Dropped that ass off and will not repeat that again, rather take care of myself.
    Dreamt I picked this girl up in Brooklyn the other day in the early afternoon. None of the shenanigans Truhersheyman mentioned. Pretty friendly and unrushed, but wanted to get down to business. Invited me up into her place for FS, but I turned down for a car date BBBJ. I dreamt we went outside her place and did the deed. Her pacing was great and she started moaning and whatnot as I got close. Not my usual thing, but hey, it worked for her. She didn't catch, unfortunately, but she was ready with a napkin and it was rather good up to that point, so I went ahead and tipped her, bringing it up to. 3. Told me to come by her place any time for some FS. After she walked up and knocked, some guy I didn't see clearly opened the door, so there are definitely male roommates. Not sure I want to TOFTT in there, though she had a nice body. If SM's want to know specifically where, I'd be happy to share.

    Anyone have any experience in her place?
    Last edited by Flfcsr; 12-28-12 at 13:55. Reason: A few more details

  8. #12722
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    Is she the one that makes those moans and groans and other crazy sounds while giving a BJ? I haven't seen her in awhile good to know she's still out, although she stands firm on the. 3 for BJ it's well worth it I think she will still go FS for. 4 but the BJ is on my top 10 list and well worth it

  9. #12721
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    Is she the one that makes those moans and groans and other crazy sounds while giving a BJ? I haven't seen her in awhile good to know she's still out, although she stands firm on the. 3 for BJ it's well worth it I think she will still go FS for. 4 but the BJ is on my top 10 list and well worth it.

  10. #12720
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    That is some kinda toxic laundry detergent! Suggest that she dispense with the soap and revert to the stone age pounding of rocks in a stream bed.
    AND suggest she take off the clothes versus her pounding them while wearing them.

  11. #12719

    Kiara

    Need her number if anyone can hook me up.

    BQ22

  12. #12718
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    You mean the B / C cup brunnette with pierced nip and who got a sister who posed for penthouse (that's what she said and if the sister is as good looking as her I would definitely consider buying the issue)? Definitely worth the price she quoted. She took me to heaven and then disappeared on me. What a dream!
    Http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-21/6430244

  13. #12717
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    The trick to getting her for. 50 is finding her when she is out without her bf. Usually early morning, between 4 and 5am.

  14. #12716

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    You mean the B / C cup brunnette with pierced nip and who got a sister who posed for penthouse (that's what she said and if the sister is as good looking as her I would definitely consider buying the issue)? Definitely worth the price she quoted. She took me to heaven and then disappeared on me. What a dream!

  15. #12715

    Danielle

    I haven't hooked up with Danielle since she started refusing standard tuition two years ago. She's probably worth the extra, but I have my principles. LOL. I saw her today between Pontiac and Washburn walking with a purpose. She looked good. An extra thin spinner type. Has anyone been tapping this talent. Anyone?
    Last edited by Curtisbay; 12-27-12 at 19:14. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape