Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 260 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1188

    No it wasn't you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I tried too and got the same as you. I thought it was me, guess not, or I hope not.
    Don't know why that link got in there. Before I hit upload it was there. Guess it always pays to read your post AFTER you upload it though.

    http://wizbangblog.com/2013/01/25/so...ys-a-bad-idea/

  2. #1187

    You're Not Alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    or does the below link not work?

    When I click on the link it takes me to add a report.

    Not complaining or whining about it, just asking if it works for others?

    SO: you sure you got the correct link?

    Common I want to see the stupid stuff, course I've done some pretty stupid stuff myself.
    I tried too and got the same as you. I thought it was me, guess not, or I hope not.

  3. #1186

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    or does the below link not work?

    When I click on the link it takes me to add a report.

    Not complaining or whining about it, just asking if it works for others?

    SO: you sure you got the correct link?

    Common I want to see the stupid stuff, course I've done some pretty stupid stuff myself.
    Hi Skatar,

    You are correct it does not work. When I click on it it opens a page to "add a report."

  4. #1185
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #1184

    Is it me

    or does the below link not work?

    When I click on the link it takes me to add a report.

    Not complaining or whining about it, just asking if it works for others?

    SO: you sure you got the correct link?

    Common I wanna see the stupid stuff!, course i've done some pretty stupid stuff myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd brighten up everyone's day with this little ditty. This was sent to me by a good friend (and part time lover). Anyway I had to share it as it shows what stupid things people will do. Now of course maybe he told her he had a 14 inch pecker. Anyway enjoy.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/ne...5899&noquote=1

  6. #1183

    Really? Are you that stupid.

    Thought I'd brighten up everyone's day with this little ditty. This was sent to me by a good friend (and part time lover). Anyway I had to share it as it shows what stupid things people will do. Now of course maybe he told her he had a 14 inch pecker. Anyway enjoy.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/ne...5899&noquote=1

  7. #1182

    MILE HIGH CLUB OPPORTUNITY IN New Hampshire

    www.YourFantasticFlight.com

    I remember a former Jet Pilot I worked with in Test Engineering in 1962 describing the Air Force activity of initiating WACs into the Mile High Club. I never forgot his exploits and lo and behold Mile High Club Flights are being offered out of Nashua, Manchester, and Concord, N. H. The hour at Altitude in a Twin Beech costs about $500, so it definately is critical to have an adventurous Partner. Cabin Photographs are at the website.

    R. L.

  8. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Monger  [View Original Post]
    And think of how easily we all transitioned from Craigslist to BP. Really not a big deal even if they DID shut it down.
    The real problem is that all the fakes, scammers, and bullshit, will move to the new site as well. BP was a very different site when CL was still around. You could actually find reputable providers who used real pictures. They allowed HTML so providers could have links to their websites, and reviews. Then CL closed down, and they all moved to BP. They removed the ability to ad HTML because the scammers were posting links to scam sites. The same thing will happen again, and we'll lose another site.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  9. #1180

    Bp

    And think of how easily we all transitioned from Craigslist to BP. Really not a big deal even if they DID shut it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't get too excited just yet. A resolution is just that; a statement resolving a particular position on an issue. It's not a law, a pending bill or even a draft of proposed legislative action. It's a looong way from shutting down a website.

  10. #1179

    Backpage

    I wouldn't get too excited just yet. A resolution is just that; a statement resolving a particular position on an issue. It's not a law, a pending bill or even a draft of proposed legislative action. It's a looong way from shutting down a website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    http://folksalert.com/the-u-s-senate...-backpage-com/

    You know the old saying "what goes up, must come down" "all good things eventually come to an end"

  11. #1178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    The link didn't work for me so I did a search. To me it's a cover yer ass move, the congress is going after the wrong people giving them the excuse that "they tried"

  12. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to take a guess on likely places it's all going to move to?
    Probably CV. I like the format there better anyway, links to website and reviews right in the ads makes it so much easier.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #1176

    Re: Backpage

    TazList? Let's hope not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to take a guess on likely places it's all going to move to?

  14. #1175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    http://folksalert.com/the-u-s-senate...-backpage-com/

    You know the old saying "what goes up, must come down" "all good things eventually come to an end"
    Anyone wants to take a guess on likely places it's all going to move to?

  15. #1174

    US Senete

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    http://folksalert.com/the-u-s-senate...-backpage-com/

    You know the old saying "what goes up, must come down" "all good things eventually come to an end"
    Back page got a lot of presure when Craig's list had there problems and I don't think the'll give in to this. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape