Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.
    Before you go trying to be a savior, let me clue you into one thing. You can't help or save people who are not ready. If you or anyone else here is unhappy because these gals do what they do for the reasons they do it, stay home. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're going to save them. You can't save someone who is not ready to be saved.

  2. #5015

    She has us all fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    I too would be happy to assist, I am not able to cross paths with her though due to opposite schedules, I don't go through her area at the times she is reported out.

    If I thought for a minute it would help her, I would donate cash to her cause. The problem is, she can't be helped unless she wants help. When she decides it is time to clean up and get out, she can. If she was legit and wanted to get out and clean up, I'd be the first to contribute a couple of tall dollars to her rehab and well being. In the mean time, she will sadly just go down hill like all the rest of them over time.
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.

  3. #5014
    I would like to help the Unicorn out. But I'm not a Senior Member, and the only reports I have are a couple of SC ones. So I can understand if nobody wants to give her number out to me, but would be much obliged if someone would share. Due to a family and job I can't really scoop for the fear of getting busted, I have messed around on CL in the past, and have scored twice at the SC's Would like to do some more there, but its expensive, and I also don't have too much free time. Anyway, no biggie if nobody deems me worthy enough for her digits.

    Be safe out there.

  4. #5013

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking the bitchers complaining about you not including street names can eat some words (along with some street names).
    I read that post and got a good laugh out of it. Since it sounds like he reads my posts on the other board all he had to do is PM me if he had any questions (like several people have done for over eight year) In all fairness though, he doesn't know me or what I did down in Detroit for ten years. It just made for entertaining reading for me.

  5. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go out for a ride this evening and see if I could find a ***** and get some head. Cruised Fort between Junction and Green and saw one not worth picking up. Decided to take Fort to Springwells and cut down vernor on my way over to Michgan ave. I spotted a ***** on Springwells not far off vernor but her face was covered because of the cold shitty weather. Body looked good so I circled around to get a better look. I timed it perfect getting to the corner and the ***** walked right in front of my car. The ***** stared into my car as she walked by and I motioned for her to pull her hoodie down. The ***** pulled her hoodie down and I thought hell yeah, it was a good looking mexican *****. She reminded me of this ***** lee lee or layla from back in the day. This ***** looked to be in her early twenties but the streets haven't gotten to her yet. I scooped the ***** up and we negotiated for road head. We came to an agreement for. 15 and I had her suck my dick as I drove up chamberlain and I nutted in her mouth as I came down Rathbone. ***** had decent skills but she was a spitter. Anyway, I ended up dropping the ***** off on pearl street then I headed home.
    I'm thinking the bitchers complaining about you not including street names can eat some words (along with some street names).

  6. #5011

    Sammi

    Decided to go out for a ride this evening and see if I could find a ***** and get some head. Cruised Fort between Junction and Green and saw one not worth picking up. Decided to take Fort to Springwells and cut down vernor on my way over to Michgan ave. I spotted a ***** on Springwells not far off vernor but her face was covered because of the cold shitty weather. Body looked good so I circled around to get a better look. I timed it perfect getting to the corner and the ***** walked right in front of my car. The ***** stared into my car as she walked by and I motioned for her to pull her hoodie down. The ***** pulled her hoodie down and I thought hell yeah, it was a good looking mexican *****. She reminded me of this ***** lee lee or layla from back in the day. This ***** looked to be in her early twenties but the streets haven't gotten to her yet. I scooped the ***** up and we negotiated for road head. We came to an agreement for. 15 and I had her suck my dick as I drove up chamberlain and I nutted in her mouth as I came down Rathbone. ***** had decent skills but she was a spitter. Anyway, I ended up dropping the ***** off on pearl street then I headed home.

  7. #5010

    Fatima

    I too visited her briefly, great gal.

  8. #5009

    Fatima

    I visited briefly with her. Great gal.

  9. #5008

    Strolls in the "the"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the location of these two strolls. I never knew they existed out there. Also Fort has.

    Been dead as well as the Ave. The Ave in Inkster has shown some activity but with it being dark I will not scoop. There are some bugs going around that everyone seems to be getting. Maybe ther are taking some sick days.
    Greetings fellow mongers, I have spent many moons mongering the streets of detroit and have since moved on to ohio.

    But know many of the mongering locations well, perhaps some of these locations can help or you may have not hit in a while.

    And overlooked, I have done a ton of scoring in these areas some you have to be a little more careful than others (uncle Leo and other threats) , but maybe some of these locations can help I know they have served me well over the years.

    Plymouth Road actually has 2 little strolls I know of and have scored.

    Schoolcraft has a decent stroll I used to hit in my brightmoor days.

    Livernois in central area used to be pretty good. I have exact details.

    Telegraph Road as well and lots of convenient motels (I always picked the motel, never the girl)

    Even lahser Road, very short and rare but I have picked up there before.

    If none of these jog your memory feel free to pm me for exact locations.

    Merry mongering! Hope this helps

  10. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with Fatima last night. It was awesome as usual.

    BUT

    She's getting no business because of the snow. I'm going to step up when I get free later tonight. If you can help her out TONIGHT, please do.

    If you want to be appreciated by her and me, please make every effort to help her out. Those of you who use this board to find quality people, it's time to give a little back.

    Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

    The Tongue
    The streets and the drugs are going to swallow up Fatima, I am afraid. I have not been with her yet. I may need to make a move soon before she is gone.

  11. #5006

    OK fella's It's time to step up if you mean it.

    I spent some time with Fatima last night. It was awesome as usual.

    BUT

    She's getting no business because of the snow. I'm going to step up when I get free later tonight. If you can help her out TONIGHT, please do.

    If you want to be appreciated by her and me, please make every effort to help her out. Those of you who use this board to find quality people, it's time to give a little back.

    Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

    The Tongue

  12. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. I thought heroin and crack were cheap?
    Fatima's habit is now 4 dime bags. 4 times a day.

    So she has about a $150-200 / day habit.

    Heroin is cheap, until you are an addict.

  13. #5004

    Fatima video

    Came across this video of "Fatima" you guys loveee sooo much. GO to Xvideos. Com Search for "best street walker in detroit" 4 mins long.

  14. #5003

    Habit

    That would be 2 days, she says $200-300 a day. So I was thinking 2 days off for the holiday that's was all. I always am treated good, not up sold and happy, had a few bad times with other SW's and many rushed so-so ones. Fatima just stands out and hasn't messed with me yet. Since meeting her I stay off BP, and no worries. That alone is worth a ton. Please don't feel that I'm preaching or begging she is just a good return on investment for a lot of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Is that monthly, weekly or daily?

  15. #5002

    No Unicorn Pre-Blizzard

    I strolled John R today for my first time, hoping to encounter Fatima with no luck. I'm not sure I will be back. Scars from bad experiences a couple years back. Hope Fatima meets her quota for the habit.

    EMG

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape