Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 19147
-
12-24-12 12:28 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 273An experience earlier this week
Sloppy seconds or messy thirds
-
I was in the hood again early this morning and I was driving around to see if I could find some pussy. Right off the bat I spotted this nice looking ***** walking down the street so I pulled around the block and scooped her up. I told the ***** I wanted hit up the motel, and the ***** was fine with it, so we headed that way. So we get to the motel, and as I usually do, I told the ***** just to wait in the car while I go to the office to check in. I get all checked in and walk out of the office with the room key and the ***** is out of my car talking to two dudes. She walks over to me and is like what room did you get. I was like room ten. Then she's like, I've just got to run up to their room real quick and I'll be right back down. I had a feeling the guys were there slinging rocks so I was just like fine, go ahead. I figured the ***** was just going to ditch me and go to their room and get double teamed for a rock. Since I already paid for my room I just went inside and was going to kick back and relax for a while. About forty five minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I look out and that ***** was standing there. I answered the door and the ***** asked me if I still wanted a date. I was like yeah, I guess. So we take care of a little business then we both strip down and I get on the bed. The ***** started out sucking my dick, then she stops and is like are you ready. I was like yeah, and as I was getting on top of her I noticed a couple of big ass dried jizz stains on her stomach and some on her tits. I was like what the fuck is that. I was like, you've got dried jizz all over you. I was like, thats sick. I was like *****, you need to go take a shower. I was like, I'm not touching you till you do. The ***** didn't say shit besides, ok, I'll be right back. The ***** went right in and took a shower for me. When she got out, she got right back on the bed and was ready to fuck. I ended up having her ride my dick until I nutted in her. Her pussy was pretty tight considering I was probably getting sloppy seconds or messy thirds.
__________________.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
-
12-24-12 11:28 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 2475 Layered Jennifer
I was cruising the ave and Fort Sunday afternoon, alternating between them and not seeing much of anything. I was also not seeing any uncles, which was a welcome relief. I made another pass on Fort, saw an older one that generated no interest, and headed back to the ave. I was just about ready to take a break at Bronco's and watch some football when I saw something that looked kind of small and kind of cute at Gilbert. Then she disappeared. On the next pass, I saw her two streets west of Gilbert, so I cut in one street east of her to go around. She walked up the street away from the ave to meet me, so I scooped.
It was a little brunette named Jennifer. Turns out she is very cute and very small. Once the hood and scarf came off, I was quite glad I scooped. We went through a drive thru and headed for a notel. She was in the bathroom for a bit, and when she came out I saw just how small and cute she is. She had been wearing 5 layers on top, including a heavy coat, and two layers on the bottom. She is 4' 11".105 lbs. That is not a guesstimation, I asked. She is almost 28, although she doesn't look it. Every once in a while you can hear a bit of a twang, she is originally from Texas. She gave a good BBBJ and then went to mish. Nice tight giner, finished me quicker than I wanted. She seemed to be into the sex, and wanted to be f*cked hard. A good time on a Sunday afternoon for sure. Donation was. 7, and. 2 for the pics. Have digits if seniors are interested.
Stay safe out there
-
12-24-12 11:02 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 58T.
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
Holy shit. Really! Dude. You've raised the bullshit level here about 10 floors. Either you have absolutely zero standards or are totally full of shit. I guarantee there are no ladies worth a Damn thing out there that are willing to suck your Dick for 4 bucks.
You continue to post BS on here somehow thinking its penthouse forum. This place is for real accounts And information, not your fantasy world dreams.
-
12-24-12 00:56 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 273That park you just described is frequented by gays. I was getting a BBJ there, when I had an arab guy drive up and just peered in. I couldn't get out the car fast enough to tell him to piss off somewhere. There have been other times where I had a monger tailgate me to a girl, sometimes I just pull by and let the dick head pick her up. Makes my job of figuring out if the SW is a decoy or legit, and I'm not that hard up on pussy if I miss my target. Gents and lurkers lets show a little common courtesy when we are out hunting ok! Its bad enough when we have to worry about leo or robbery, but some dumbass newbie trying to get to the pussy first! There's plenty out there for everyone!
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
Merry Christmas and stay safe.
-
12-23-12 11:03 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 273My fort street adventure
My last four dollars by pimp daddy.
-
I was on my way home from work this morning and I decided to take a ride thru the ghetto and see if there were any bitches out. I drove all over the place and I didn't even see one ***** out walking. Then, as I'm driving, my fuel light came on. I was like god damn it, I guess I've got to get some gas. So I pull in the gas station and got gas and a coffee and once I paid for it I only had four dollars cash left on me. I thought so much for getting a blow job this morning. I really didn't feel like going home so I just went riding around the hood for the hell of it. After a dozen or so passes up and down the street I finally spotted a ***** out on the stroll. The ***** looked decent and I thought why couldn't this ***** have been out before I needed to get gas. I thought fuck it, I'm going to pull around and pick her up and just tell her all I have is four bucks. So I drove back around and the ***** was still out but I ended up driving by her again. I thought no, the ***** won't go for that. Then I was like fuck it, I'll drive around again and if she's still there I'll pull her over. Worst thing that will happen is she'll tell me no. So I looped around again and the ***** was still there so I pulled over and scooped her up. We did the normal cop checks then the ***** asked me what I wanted. I was like I want a blowjob, then I kind of hesitated, then I was like but the problem is that I've only got four dollars. The ***** like raised her eye brows and was like FOUR DOLLARS? I was like yeah, four dollars. Then she was like is there any way you can go to the bank and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got on me. She was like can you go anywhere and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got. Then I checked my coat pocket and I was like I've got about another sixty cents but that's it. I was like I don't normally pull over with just four dollars in my pocket, but you were looking good out there, so I thought I'the try. I was like I'm just looking for a little road head. I could tell the ***** was frustrated but she was just like okay, fine. So then we took care of the business part of it and I whipped out my dick and started slowly cruising the side streets as she sucked on my dick. The ***** was sucking on my dick for a while then she stopped and was like you've got to hurry up. She's like, I'm not sucking your dick all day for four dollars. I was like I'm going to cum soon, just keep sucking it. So the ***** leaned back over and sucked it some more then a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth. I guess I could consider myself lucky for getting head for what I got it for. Then I got to thinking, someone around there is probably selling nickel blows so I'm sure she was able to get some shit when all was said and done.
__________________.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
-
12-23-12 09:41 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 103Going Christmas Shopping
Going Christmas shopping for 3 of my ATF's to get something warm for them and to put a smile on their face.
-
12-23-12 07:19 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 159Unicorn
You have a friend unicorn?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 01:03 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 249Casino and the unicorn
After liberating the poker room of some $, I'm heading home at 5 in the morn, and what great timing, I got a text from the unicorn. (I've told her it was ok to text me whenever she feels like it) Perfect timing. Made the swoop, back to the crib, a wonderful encounter. Back to drop her off and I slept well. I love that it's unrushed. I'm going to donate a few bucks to help her get the little unicorn some Christmas presents. Step up now if you feel generous.
-
12-23-12 00:16 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 61Amanda On The G
Picked up Amanda on Gratiot for the 2nd time. She's a mid 20's WSW but partially Korean, slim, small tits and kinda cute. Went for a nice BBBJCIM for Jackson. Has phone now and gave digits (Will Share).
-
12-22-12 23:55 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 61Pocahontas on The G
Friday was strolling the G and not much out but a that looked like she was an American Indian. Didn't look too bad from a distance so I scooped. Once she got in I got a good look and you could see where the candy has been taking it's toll. Said her was Pocahontas and she was freezing cold so I didn't put her out but I wanted too after getting a good look. Anyway when I told her the street name we were headed to she started telling me about how some girl had got kidnapped and held in a basement over there and what happend to this MotherFu@kr And that MF and who got stabbed and how this SOB acted and how scandalous this girl is. She was seriously slandering her words and I'm not sure she was even high. By then I was way out the mood and just wanted to get rid of this chick asap. I pretended like I got a text and had to leave. She said "What, Did I scare you"? I told her no but I wanted to say after listening to all that cursing you did and all the terrible stories you enjoyed telling I'm scarred of YOU, I can deal with the Thugs and dope boys but you worry me! I told her to keep the money and dropped her off.
-
12-22-12 22:52 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks for the pics.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
I hope they caught the guy, but I will ask amanda when I see her for a description of the guy and / or car, and will keep a lookout for him when I am on monger patrol.
I didn't see amanda, but I did see jay or J, no not a dude, on the ave.
She was 30's. Pettite, brunette. 5' tall, good BBBJ w cim for a jacko and a tip.
-
12-22-12 22:43 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 68More Common than Expectedr
Happened to me maybe 1/2 dozen times. 2 times that I remember the details. Scoped on Fenkel and drove to Rouge Park for a little outdoor action. Didn't know I was followed. Lady and I hiked down a short ravine into some woods cover. As I was leaning against a tree, getting a great smoking fetish BBBJ, I notice some dude watching from the top of the ravine. I gave him a middle finger salute and he walked away. When we returned to my car, he was still sitting in his car across the road. Lady said he passed by her many times on Fenkel with no pick-up. Asked if she wanted to walk over there for next date and she said " No f*king way". I pulled around behind him, she freaked and he sped off. The second time, also in Brightmoor, I picked lady up next to her car on a side street. We were followed. I went around the same block 4 times with same car following less than 1/2 block behind. I pulled over and waved him up. He sped off. After we accomplished my mission, dropped her off at her car. There was cum all over her driver's door handle. We have some strange dudes out there.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 22:37 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 196Delray had a good stroll 15-20 years ago.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
Jefferson was good all the way to ecorse, a few SW still around of average or lesser quality, but not really worth the driving you wil have to do.
Still a few SW on west end and fort, but not like before.
One of my best finds ever was on oakwood after the country hoedown at hart plaza. A group of girls ran out of gas and money on their way back to taylor.
One of the cheapest and best dates I ever had.
-
12-22-12 22:00 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 742Rose Again
Scooped Rose again the other night for the same! She really had to work hard this time but I dropped her off when I was happy! Note to self not to scoop so soon after an AMP visit! LOL
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 21:51 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 742I feel Your Pain!
Over the past 20+ years I have had it happen lots of times! I think maybe MoeMonger and Oneknot are correct in their assessment! Also would like to add that I have been approached that way by handlers who spot you and will pull up to you and tell you they have girls available but due to uncle they remain inside but will give you the location! I always take a pass on this because I don't trust it but to each his own. My other thoughts are usually it could be Uncle in a ucv following, a stick up or an SW trying to catch you before she gets dropped off (I have made a few pickups of SW's I know over the years this way) and have even got a few that were behind the wheel themselves! Other reasons are neighborhood watch program (if that still exists) , if you drive a common car someone who thinks they know you. My favorite though, is the time I thought I was being followed early one morning and it turned out to be someone delivering the morning paper! LOL If I happen to be on a strip I usually figure it's just coincidence and do as you did and turn off. If I see the same car after multiple turns and even circles I generally leave the area but if they persist I head toward the nearest freeway or suburb. Most generally don't follow me out to the burbs!
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





