Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Since I didn't get to spend any time with Noel this morning I cruised around and was about to give up when I saw Sherri near Wilkens and Pulaski. I have seen her around I think a very long time ago but never picked her up. She was very pleasant to talk to and seemed like a pretty nice person. She is also open for anything at all, and tries hard to be agreeable to anything. When we got settled in the only thing she asked was that I let her fix her makeup before the pictures. She is very good at head, and pays a ton of attention to the boys. She asked how I like it done, and then did exactly like I wanted. Sometimes fast, then slow, then just sucking without moving up and down. All in all a very good experience that I would definitely do again. She said she is getting a new phone plan and doesn't know the number yet, but took mine and said she will call me with it. As I said, she tells me she is open to anything that will help her make money. When she told me her age. 34, I was surprised because she doesn't look like it. I would have guessed late 20's. Pretty girl, very tall. The only drawback is a missing front tooth, but that doesn't affect her performance or her personality in the least. An all around nice girl, and fun to be with. Here are some of the pictures I took. More to follow.
    This looks a lot like a young lady I found near the circle. Hmm I would have sworn that she said her name was Erin. These ladies wouldn't change their names around would they? Anyway Erin was very pleasant and I had a nice deep BJWC, no rush at all and lots of attention to the boys. All for the standard price of admission.

  2. #12632

    Fake Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    We call her bolt on jen because of the fake boobs that are pierced with bar bells.

  3. #12631

    Bolt On Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer used to complain that her breasts were sore. Later after still complaining, told me it was more about only getting standard tuition.
    I know that she still can give milk after all that time of having a child but she stated to me not to long ago that she did not like them and wanted them taken out. But then in the same breath she liked to flaunt them and make sure that she is always were a tight shirt. Kinda defeats the purpose if you do not like them. I know that she is out there now again and working because she texted me about getting with her and doing something but I did not have the time nor the patience of dealing with her new attitude that she has right now.

  4. #12630

    Bolt-on Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    Jennifer used to complain that her breasts were sore. Later after still complaining, told me it was more about only getting standard tuition.

  5. #12629

    Crystal on Wilkens

    I picked up a WSW Crystal on the corner of Wilkins and S. Smallwood last Thursday night. I have lucked out with two very friendly and decent looking WSW s on the same night. Crystal is about 5' 7", kinda thin, brown reddish hair and pale skin. She said she does not do this often and just and needed money for Christmas presents for her kids. She told me she had three young sons but still had a nice body. Took her back to the notel and had a great time for only 40bones. Totally unhurried and did not take the money until we were finished. She has a roommate named April (I think) that she often brings on dates for girl-girl action. Crystal is bi-sexual all the way. When I dropped her off in front of her flat she told me to wait so she could introduce me to her friend. She looked very good tall, thin and young. She seemed very friendly too. I will repeat with Crystal and may opt for the package deal.

  6. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  [View Original Post]
    Weird. I saw her the other day. We had a good couple hours. She hasn't text me since. I think she send the messages to guys she hasn't seen recently, spread the love so to speak. She just usually sends me one message a day, and she never sounds desperate. Be nice to her, guys. She really seemed to appreciate the flavored condoms.
    .

    She sends out mass texts and waits for someone to bite

  7. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    She has little metal bolts through her nipples. Bolts being a screw and a nut.

  8. #12626

    Sex machine, that is

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    Bolt-on especially British English.

    Bolt-on part / component / extrasomething that is connected to the outside of a machine after it has been made, and is then part of the machine

  9. #12625
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    The reason that people left her alone is because she got full of herself, calling people desperate and mad when they can't get to her. Calling and txting them over and over after they said not today, and each message gets worse and worse like they owe her something. On top of that when some people do come through she stands them up. She's a good provider but she has lost status with her actions. Sorry can't fel bad when you did it to yourself
    Weird. I saw her the other day. We had a good couple hours. She hasn't text me since. I think she send the messages to guys she hasn't seen recently, spread the love so to speak. She just usually sends me one message a day, and she never sounds desperate. Be nice to her, guys. She really seemed to appreciate the flavored condoms.

  10. #12624

    Holiday Cheer

    Hooked up with Laurie yesterday in Dundalk. On the Civilian scale she is about a 5 and on the SW scale she holds about a 6. She is on the usual diet of psyche meds and is very talkative, a little too talkative. She has a decent set of B's. She got down to business though and I was impressed. She took care of my needs and took my seed in her mouth rather well. I did not get digits and would probably not repeat, unless she could get a friend. I think this is a possibility though, which is making my other head twitch right now.

  11. #12623

    Holiday Cheer

    Hooked up with Laurie yesterday in Dundalk. On the Civilian scale she is about a 5 and on the SW scale she holds about a 6. She is on the usual diet of psyche meds and is very talkative, a little too talkative. She has a decent set of B's. She got down to business though and I was impressed. She took care of my needs and took my seed in her mouth rather well. I did not get digits and would probably not repeat, unless she could get a friend. I think this is a possibility though, which is making my other head twitch right now.

  12. #12622

    Bolt ons

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    A nice pair of fake titties.

    X

  13. #12621
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Bolt on?

    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out.

  14. #12620

    Erica with an Ethiopian look

    Bored from being laid off this week, I decided to head out this evening to see what beautiful lights there were during this festive period. As I hit the W / W loop, I could see LE almost everyblock so I decide that I will swing around the circle once and head back home. On my way back to wards Agnes, who do I see. Erica, the Ethiopian, west indian looking actress. Made the scoop, did the cop / robber check and headed out to the dug out after tuition was negotiated. Boy, can she clean a pipe! I mean, waxing was top notch. I had to hit the breaks before the holy spirit decended. Next, she mounts and begin a ride of a lifetime. Ended with an olympic type dismount that I'm sure would draw applause from all quaters. I don't have number, but do know where she resides.

    Be safe out there!

  15. #12619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    [QUOTE=Rahven; 1629021]One was a redhead I'd played with before, Erica. She's has dark red hair and probably mid-30's and a tad overweight. Her face is a little pock-marked but she is friendly and follows directions well.

    Her friend, Kathy, is a tall brunette, probably late 30's. I've never sampled her and left her on the corner while Erica and I went to my spot. Erica gives a thorough BBBJCIMWS. She paid special attention to the pole, not just sucking but alternating with licking. She also made her pussy available for exploration. She got quite excited and wet with my playing with her. The faster I played the more energetic her attentions to my little buddy.

    /QUOTE]Erica is very cool. Started hooking up with her early this summer. She has fallen off somewhat. I guess that's what happens when your in the streets for a while. But Erica's skill set is off the charts. IMHO she gives one of the best BBBJCIM that I've had. I just have much love for the redheads I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape