Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 808 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1991

    Beautiful but I did not pick up

    Well I was just killing time waiting for a date that I had scheduled. I was headed south on 6th past Lincoln and thought I was out of the area and what do I see but a real beauty. She was walking with her coat open and her figure looked like a cheer leader from HS. Her face was cute and I estimate early 20s.

    No shows are something that I hate and so I have a personal rule to not no show. Well my resolve was sure tested on this one. Time was about 7:30 PM.

    So would one of you guys got out and find her, get her digits (oh please have working digits) and send them to me. LOL

  2. #1990

    I can not remember the name.

    I had a date set up with Kyla but when the time came no answer. As I approached the area I spot an nice looking girl on Lincoln wearing a white coat. I did not wait long after the agreed upon time, maybe 5 minutes for sure less than 10 and two phone calls and one text and this was acceptable so I made a loop and hit the corner perfectly. She never broke stride just jumped in. I got her name (twice or three times but I could not remember it) She could have been LSW I just am not sure. We did a quick check and I made her my offer. Standard rate half and half in my room and I pay after we are done. She looks at me and thinks about it for a block and then agreed.

    In the room she was naked and cleaned up very quickly. She kissed snuggled and gave me a great time. Large Bees, trimmed, DATY, FIV and CFS CG and Mish.

    No numbers to share. No regrets I would pick her up again but never saw her out again.

  3. #1989

    Sarah

    I made an early morning stroll about 9:00 AM. I found a larger gal mid 30's on GF. She is not fat but larger frame and has a couple of extra pounds. I made the loop and I see a LEO driving down GF as I get to the corner. So I turn right and make a second loop. Made the loop and she was well off of GF by the time I came around the block. Saw two LEO drive down GF after the pick up before I could get out of the area.

    Nice girl, we had a decent convo on the ride to my Motel. I tell her that I pay after and she was fine with that.

    She got naked after a quick clean up and climbed into bed with me. She snuggled and kissed my neck. Nice start. Tried to see if this was full GFE and it was not. She would kiss me and maybe a little kissing but that was it. Nice chest, I played there for a while then moved down. Nicely shaved and tasty. I wanted FIV but she said no. I did get a little bit of FIV later and a full FIB. I did not ask about a trip to greece but I got a solid FIB for an extended time. Nice BBBJ for a while and then cover up for CG and mish finish. After I was done she let me soak it until it shrank. Gave her a smoothie from McDonald's for a tip.

    She wanted to know about this site but I just said I know some guys. She said she was reviewed twice before and it really pissed her off when a guy offered her 20 for everything and then writes a bad review of her. She said the other review was good. I did a quick search and have not found the reviews. She did say that she has never cheated a guy out of what she had promised. Certainly didn't get the feeling that she was a rip off but I still never take any chances.

    So if you are a nice senior member and want a nice steady provider let me know I have digits.

  4. #1988

    Mya

    I saw her out about 2 AM a couple of days ago. I have been traveling and have not had time to report what I have seen. She was on Lincoln near 5th. I tried to get digits but she didn't have any. Said she was going to get the bill played after the first of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Need a little help from my fellow mongers. I've been trying to find Mya for a couple of months now and have had no luck. Seems our schedules just aren't coming together. I had her old number but like most of the girls, it doesn't seem to be working. In fact, I've had 3 numbers for her in that past couple of years. She is one of my ATF's. So, I've been doing her stroll pretty regularly but with no luck. I'd sure like to ring in the New Year properly and help the poor lady out. Many of you know me and if there are any mongers out there who have her current, working number, PLEASE PM me with it. I'll be super grateful and am willing to share if need be, just let me know.

    Thanks in advance for any help and have a safe and Happy New Year all you mongers out there.

    Bones out

  5. #1987

    Jessica and Katie

    Updating. Saw both of them in the last few weeks.

    Katie, nice petite blond with great DT skills, takes direction well. .8 for FS and says open to Greek maybe. Incall not bad, cluttered off of national. I will repeat.

    Jessica. Mid 20s? Tight, dirty blond. Gave me a deal cause we did it up against the sink in the bathroom cause the roommate was home sleeping (2pm). Rushed thru the BBBJ and onto FS. Made some noise. **** has some potential at a motel room. Took direction well and very open to other kinks.

    I will repeat as well. But only at a motel.

  6. #1986

    Any interest?

    Thought this might be as good a place as any so here goes. Recent contact online didn't pan out, but was given a number and pics of her friend that offers BBFS for $. Only does car dates or I would assume if ya get a room or use your place, that's cool to. Not for me and I haven't seen her. All I can say is she actually kind of cute, petite and black. If any senior wants the # and pics, feel free to pm. Do include an email to send pics to. Non seniors if you have something interesting to offer. Especially someone with superior BBBJ skills, other than SW's, maybe we can talk.

  7. #1985

    Mya,

    Need a little help from my fellow mongers. I've been trying to find Mya for a couple of months now and have had no luck . Seems our schedules just aren't coming together. I had her old number but like most of the girls, it doesn't seem to be working. In fact, I've had 3 numbers for her in that past couple of years. She is one of my ATF's. So, I've been doing her stroll pretty regularly but with no luck. I'd sure like to ring in the New Year properly and help the poor lady out. Many of you know me and if there are any mongers out there who have her current, working number, PLEASE PM me with it. I'll be super grateful and am willing to share if need be, just let me know.

    Thanks in advance for any help and have a safe and Happy New Year all you mongers out there.

    Bones out

  8. #1984

    South Side Dec. 26

    Went down to south loop for a couple of hours on the afternoon of the 26th. Greenfield was ridiculously filled with Uncle Leo. Manned LEO cars were parked around 12th street and 22nd streets. I also saw several cruising as well as a marked SUV parked on a side street (I think it may have been around 14th). They filled the place the whole time. National wasn't so bad, but not much out either. Found Paige on Lincoln. Better experience than last time. Went to same spot. She did a great job for. 3. She was texting as we drove and made a call as I drove her to her requested location. Not sure if she is into crack or meth, but it's one of them. But having said that she was sober this time and not nearly the drama.

  9. #1983

    Nice pics

    Thanks for thinking of us. By the way I saw Katie yesterday.

  10. #1982

    South Loop Thurs AM

    I could not sleep yesterday morning, so I hit the with loop at 5am. Saw Mya, Brandy and two new girls. The first new girl was on Lincoln. Second new girl was on National. Same story with both girls, pulled up for the pick up and as they approached, and I could clearly see there faces, both were meth addicts, and I drove off. The one in Linclon was pissed. Someone had picked up Mya, so I ended up with Brandy. Lots of cops out, but a reprieve from them about 6-6:30. By 7:00 the loop was SW free.

  11. #1981

  12. #1980

    12-27-12 run in MIA

    How much I hate milw 5-0z I wanted to share my deranged adventures of the South. Girls are def. More zinc greedy and do good things for it. =)

    Please enjoy the pix I'm coming back soon becon =). I saw this one SW wanted to snap a back pix of her butt. She looked kinnda like Brandy just her ass was a little wider. Since these girls are frm south I won't edit the pix and share in natural form how they are meant to be. Total dmg. 60 time between 2 pros 15-20mins max.

  13. #1979

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?
    I went out with this in mind today. It seemed like several girls came out at almost the same time on Greenfield around 2:15 or so. I saw a young, thin, good looking HSW just off of GF around 12th or so. I circled once and caught her eye. She popped in when I came back around. Her name is Sasha. She said she is 19. She doesn't look anything like the Sasha whose picture is a few pages back. She said she doesn't do anything for less than. 50. I told her that didn't work. She asked what I am working with and I told her. 25. She hesitated and I told her I would do. 27. She then asked if I had a condom. I told her no and she said we needed to get one. I told her I didn't want to take that much time. I just told her I would give her. 07 for her trouble and drop her off. She said,"I'll keep it real. If I can check you out, I'll do it for. 27. She did and I passed the test. She did a great job. It was really very good. She seems like a cool girl. She said she rarely goes out and hasn't been doing it long. She said the only reason she was out was because Christmas is coming up. She is interested in getting a couple of regulars. She said she is staying with a girl off GF right now and she said she is cool with her doing in-calls. I did get her digits, but she didn't want me to give them out just yet. She said she hasn't been doing this long at all and wants to be careful. I will try to hook up with her soon and re-check about giving a few guys her number. I will try to convince her that it is safer for me to get her number out than it is for her to keep hitting the streets. So, it seems the rumors about this particular week of the year would be true.

  14. #1978
    "If my phone is any indication, it Tis the season."

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?

  15. #1977

    Christmas? Try amateur month!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?
    Tis the season to sell some pussy to make some quick holiday cash alright but the sad truth is all the amateur providers on the streets and BP have no skillz and don't really understand the monger needs or his expectations. Case in point, I met a beautiful girl 22yrs old who don't advertise anywhere and works a legit job while going to college but then does some stripping and extras on the side. I met this girl from a recent private party and another party earlier in the year and she was very eager to hang out with me at my place even called me up just days after the party to get together. So I picked her up, went to my place and she was a very cool girl to chat with but no skilz where I needed her to be skilled. I dropped $$ for this hot exclusive girl only to receive service that was so bad its completely taken the wind from my sailz about meeting any new providers. In the last two months I have had several girls from a local strip club and 1 from BP only to be disappointed. These newbies to the trade have no idea IMHO WTF to do to satisfy a client and I am still in need of an amazing provider to clean my pipes! Cavet emptor!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape