Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 12112
-
12-20-12 11:48 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 27Finally a break in police presence late last night on the south loop! I'v only been doing this for about 7 years but the last month there has been so many cops out.
Did the City of Milwaukee suddenly hire like a 100 cops or something? Where was the police this last Spring, Summer and Fall. Bet they are just cramming in over time before the end of the year or something. There's more presence now then during the 4th of July or Summerfest.
Anyway, picked up Samantha west of 27th last night. Pretty sure she was same girl who posts on backpage. Shorter then I imagined but really pretty. I was surprised she was out on the street. Nice make-up and beautiful face despite the rain. She was very polite and she seemed to have an accent she was losing or trying to hide. I wasn't sure if it was Samantha from BP until I caught a quick glimpse of the teeth someone once mentioned on her. That made me sure it had to be her. Typical pay but had to finish with a HJ. I could see how most guys would hate that.
Back to the cop thing. Anyone have the info on whats up with the cops being everywhere suddenly? A few weeks ago I went out twice at night and in one s. Loop and partial and. Loop saw over 16 squads. On average I see at least a half dozen out. In the last weeks they have moved to the eastside. I was on Water St. From Greenfield to Brady one evening and saw two cops suddenly pull people over and I couldn't find out why.
I got to Bayshore to see a BP girl and see cops in hotel parking lots. I went to Silk one night and same thing. They are everywhere and they seem to be getting more and more aggressive.
Who is the tall thin blonde I see in the 21-24ish range on Greenfield. See her out enough and was wondering if she's been reported here.
-
12-19-12 19:56 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 277Happy Holidays D of SH
Happy Holidays D of SH. Keep posting, brother. I may not understand the way you write, but I like the way you roll!
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 16:16 #1970Regular Member

Posts: 21Ruff day on the Str
I did the S loop numerous times today between 11am-2pm. I thought it might be too cold and early at 11, so I tried back after lunch. I didn't see anyone out. L had quite a bit of LEO
Presence after 12. Gave up at 2. I might try later. Going home bummed. Might have to check out BP.
-
12-19-12 13:00 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 1434With great apologies to you sir, I am sooooo sorry I used the word style instead of your preferred word "text".
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
However, I believe you missed my point. My point is that although none of us understand half or more of what he writes, what I do understand is that he has made contact with many SW's. He has posted pictures of many of the ladies he has met. And he willingly shares his information. That makes him a very valuable member of the forum to me. If his "text" is not proper and it just bothers you so much I again respectfully suggest that you simply ignore him so that you won't even see his posts.
By insulting him you run the risk of him leaving the forum. I would find his loss to be great. As I would find the loss of your contributions sad. I presume others feel the way I do that D of SH (which I have no clue what the fuck D of SH means, but unlike you I don"t care what the fuck D of SH means) has shared good info and other members would hope he continues to post.
Maybe you feel the forum would be better off without him. I don't see how that is your call. I believe the forum belongs to all of us. You have an option to ignore what you don't like, so why not exercise it?
-
12-19-12 11:11 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 147Appreciate his posts, great contributor. Do I struggle to understand a bit? Sure. However, somewhat fun. And DH, love the whit.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
Anyone whose posts can help an occasional visitor are always welcome. By the by, ton of 5-0 out last Thursday in G and N just randomly pulling people over. What's up with that.
-
12-19-12 10:56 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 515Can't you read
It's amazing how someone can open his mouth without knowing what is being said. Isn't that called ignorance. I never said anything about style? Let me repeat myself again so you can clearly read this. Nothing said about style. I said I can't understand his writing. Plain and simple. Does a teacher call crappy righting style. What do need to do to come across and explain what I am saying. It is called, proper text, not style. So when a 2nd grader writes a term paper for a college senior, does the professor reading it call it style. I think not. Stay on board. Don't change the subject. Think before you write.
I am done.
Bye.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 23:35 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 1434If it bothers you that much, instead of insulting him just put him on your ignore list. That way you won't even see his posts and you won't get your undies all in a bundle. I still say he is the MVP of the Milwaukee SW forum, whether you like his style or not he has provided good information and I can't wait for his return in January. Do you really think because you don't like his writing style he's going to change?
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 22:45 #1965Banned Member

Posts: 1238YA I agree with you this SOB Nico fukin probly plays with Jin as all the other noobs =). F-ing guy man. NO Wang Jin Rie is my thing. Never had ps2 so never tired Tekken till DR. Grumpy style but been a while since I've gamed as now its work work work.
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
WM = wh0re m0nger or war m0nger closely tied. As you make war and then w / all the fine w0men you make bastards.
I have bunch of entertainment "things" I do besides having fun w / girls =). SO I WISH YOU ALL SEASON'S BEST. HAVE PASSED ABBY'S digit to a senior if you guys want drop me a line. Else eat and fire that zinc at will.
Do you guys do best and worse moments of the year or that does not come to pass here.
Happy holidays.
D of SH out.
-
12-18-12 22:24 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 87Kyla / Chella
Crazy how things change. Not only does she give the best BBBJ ever, now she has the business sense to finally keep her phone active and take a cut from the girls she knows. I have her new digits.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 22:11 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 243Amen WTF did he say, even the explanation makes no sense.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 21:24 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 515Dam you
Just write so we can understand you. How difficult is it to write proper text. I don't understand how you cannot understand that you write like aat$&$& idiot. So stop the crap and write so I can understand. What I just wrote I bet you can understand. How simple is that. If I can do it I think you can get your brain out of your ass and write correctly also. End of story. WhT is your problem. And for the rest of you Hall of Fame. Buy an education from the gutter and go to &$&.
QUOTE=DarkRaijin; 1626087]LOL allow me to explain to points 1 2 3 listed as 1-3 same with 4-6. So BUllet 1, bullet 2- etc.
CCCP = old word for russia =D so I was on a Russian dating site. All my boys are after me to shoot myself in the foot and get married. And well nothing like a good commie meat. As we men always want what we can't have. I've controlled my SARS (yellow fever aka only date asian girls get it). So its under control for now.
Re-deployment = go for another round of meeting MILW. Finest pros.
I think that about sums up that post. My ex always said I talk too much at tangents. =/
-
So I'm bidding MILW. A short farewell till 9th I hope. All the jaws and neck hurting should be still at peak I hope now that you all are getting more grub over holidays to shoot out w / fine home cookings. =D.
Met our good man's Katie again. Did our small deed in a parking lot as did not have enough $.
-D of SH out.[/QUOTE]
-
12-18-12 20:43 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 195Kyla / Chella dating service
During the past couple weeks, I have had the opportunity to meet twice with a slender brunette who called herself Kyla or something like that. From descriptions I've read on other posts, she must be Chella. (several marks / scars on face; especially her nose). Oral skills were very good and her persistence was remarkable considering I take a long time.
On the second date, she answered her phone and told some guy that she would meet him when her & I were finished. After we finished, we chatted as we drove to her meeting. Turns out she is going to introduce the guy to 3 girls she knows and he will pick one for a half hour date. Kyla takes. 2 for her service. I asked if I could partake of her dating service and she said sure. I'll have to give that a try after the holidays.
Ice
-
12-18-12 03:07 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 52Entertaining and irritating all at once
I enjoy his posts most of the time. Only time I get irritated is when he posts furry pics and tries to make references about Tekken like he knows how to play the game. If he had a glossary it'd be great. What the hell is WM or whatever?
-
12-17-12 21:39 #1959Banned Member

Posts: 123812-17-12 end of week. Next posts in MIA section
LOL allow me to explain to points 1 2 3 listed as 1-3 same with 4-6. So BUllet 1-, bullet 2- etc.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
CCCP = old word for russia =D so I was on a Russian dating site. All my boys are after me to shoot myself in the foot and get married. And well nothing like a good commie meat. As we men always want what we can't have. I've controlled my SARS (yellow fever aka only date asian girls get it). So its under control for now.
Re-deployment = go for another round of meeting MILW. Finest pros.
I think that about sums up that post. My ex always said I talk too much at tangents.
So I'm bidding MILW. A short farewell till 9th I hope. All the jaws and neck hurting should be still at peak I hope now that you all are getting more grub over holidays to shoot out w / fine home cookings. =D.
Met our good man's Katie again. Did our small deed in a parking lot as did not have enough $.
D of SH out.
-
12-17-12 19:57 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 277Both, And
I actually think most everyone are pretty much on the same page. I think it's BOTH. Most readers enjoy and appreciate his posts AND have a hard time understanding exactly what he's saying. In my original post, I wasn't being critical of HIM as much as confessing, hopefully in a humorous way, that I usually don't know what the hell he is talking about. As far as I knew at the time, I was the only one. But it's all good. I usually get a laugh out of reading his stuff and can usually decipher generally whether the girl was a positive or negative experience.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
I certainly appreciate his sharing information and posting pictures. I have no problem with him being an MVP candidate. I think there are several posters who add a LOT to this forum. D of SH is one of the best. (See, there is a perfect example. I would consider him being an MVP candidate even though I have absolutely no clue what "D of SH" even means).










Reply With Quote





