Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 19146
-
12-22-12 16:40 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 15I have only seen Amanda a few times, but really nice girl and gorgeous eyes. You can kind of tell she is the type that don't take shit.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 15:14 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 273I just posted a review about a ***** that got raped the other day on a different message board. The ***** had just been throw out of the car and I actually saw the dude drive by me. I looked him dead in the eyes. He was like the bearded wolfman. Here's the review I wrote.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
Someone had just raped her
-
I was driving around the hood early this morning to see if I could find a ***** to suck my dick. Well, I saw something walking down a side street that you don't see every day. It was cold as fuck outside and there was a ***** walking down the street in just underwear and socks. She had her arms crossed to cover her titties. Now this was a ***** that I had picked up before and I kind of had a feeling that there was something wrong. So I did a U-turn and pulled over and the ***** got right into my car. The ***** was crying and you could just tell she was all upset. The ***** went on to tell me that she just got raped and the guy just threw her out of the car when he was done. He drove away with all of her clothes in his car except the socks she had on and the underwear that was stuck around her ankle. This is the second time I've picked up a ***** and had her tell me this, but I've never seen a ***** walking around almost naked down the street. So I asked the ***** where she wanted me to drop her off at so she could get some clothes on and she basically had no idea where she could get any at. I could tell she was all worried about it. I sort of felt bad for the ***** so I asked her if she wanted me to take her to Meijer and get her a cheap outfit. The ***** seemed pretty grateful, she was just like, oh my god, could you. I was like yeah. So we got to Meijer and the ***** told me to get her a size small jogging suit and a size five shoe. I went in and got the shit, and it all cost under forty bucks so it wasn't too bad. So we were driving back and the ***** was looking pretty good in the nice new clothes I bought her so I asked her if maybe she felt like getting a room with me. I knew she'the say yes because she's addict to crack or herion. So we get to the room and the ***** went right in and took a shower for me. Considering what had just happened to the ***** I decided I wasn't going to fuck her, I just told the ***** I wanted to get my dick sucked. So we hung around the room for about an hour and a half, enough time to get two blowjobs, then we left and I dropped her back off at a house in Detroit.
__________________.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
-
12-22-12 09:49 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 55I have had some good times with Amanda. She knows about the site and even let me snap some pics for you horny f@ckers! If you see her tell her "the guy that wrote a glowing review of her said hi!" BTW she got shot fighting off a serial rapist! The girl has spunk and will not take any crap from anyone, even if they have a gun to her head. I'm really glad she is still alive! She will give a great date if she is in the right mood. These pics were before the shooting her appearance has obliviously changed.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 09:11 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 846Del Ray
Del Ray suprises me. I figured that would make a perfect stroll. There is enough traffic, Leo hardly goes there, and it is the Hood.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 23:27 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 423I had that happen to me like 20 years ago on 8mile I was turning around somewhere when a girl in a beatercar got next to me in the turn around and started giving me the eye. We pulled over on a side street and she got in and we took a ride to a notel and had a great time. Had to give her a jump start when we got back to her car.
Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 22:45 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 92Ginger
New pic of Ginger on her FB page.
She's looking pretty bad.
She could not escape the clutches of drugs.
Looks like she is in some kind of rehab program.
I hope she make it.
I was with her three times.
She was great, a real sweetheart.
-
12-21-12 17:33 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 92Juice gets juice
Hit the R again. Not much out there again. All the action was on 7 Mile. A really skinny blonde was lingering and loitering near the coney dog place. She had a hoodie on and couldn't see her very well. On another pass, I did get a good look. Have not seen her before. She looks like she couldn't weigh any more than 80 pounds. Tall, skinny and titless is not my style.
A BSW in aqua colored sweats revealed an ass to die for. But I don't know her and I am not in the mood to make new friends under the heavily traveled and watched goings on in that area.
So, as I was heading home when who do I see leaning against the building two streets after Hollywood but Juice. Sweet baby Jesus! She's my ATF. She was pretty frazzled today, talking all sorts of crap. But she settled down after I got some food for her at the McD's drive-in and she warmed up a bit. Off to my favorite local notel. It took a good 25 minutes or so for the window heater to make the room nice and toasty. Then off with the clothes. I peeled them off. And into the shower we go.
I washed her hair, standing behind her and making sure that beautiful bronze ass is pressing up hard against my hot rod. I washed all of her. I wrapped her in a towel and asked her to lay down on the bed on her tummy. Then I put some lotion on her back and gave her a nice massage all over, my cock resting on her crack. She was really enjoying the attention. After that, I told her I wanted to bust my nut on her great boobs, and she was cool with that. So, I put lotion on her breasts and fucked 'them nice and gentle. It didn't take long to bust one hell of a nut giving her a nice pearl necklace for Christmas.
Juice still looks good. She could use a few more pounds. She said doesn't come out often anymore and she wouldn't give her digits, despite the fact that we've been together about six times. I think there is someone dominating her life in some way. She's still a sweetheart though. She's not everyone's cup o' tea because she's a bit paranoid. But I seem to be able to communicate well with her and we always have fun.
-
12-21-12 17:28 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 196Its real common to get followed.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
The monger is hoping the new date does not work out, and the SW gets dropped back off, so he can pick her up.
There is a lot of cheap bastards and creeps out there and the girl will not stay in the car long.
Its alot like the guy at burger king that throws fries out the window to feed the birds and you end up with 20 birds.
If its not a monger following you, you got big problems, setup, robbed, LE.
-
12-21-12 17:17 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 196Amanda
I had the pleasure of meeting amanda about 2-3 months ago, on the ave east of livernois, she had curly dark hair then.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
I got a BBBJ, one of the best ever, and have regretted not doing more, but it was real late.
Never saw her again but heard from other girls she got shot, I was hoping it was not the same girl.
Real sweet girl, I will have to catch up with her, she had no phone then, I hope she has one now.
-
12-21-12 16:38 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 327I have had this happen before in the triangle. It is a little on the nerve racking side. I'm not going to describe the mongers vehicle, but I've definitely seen him scoop on several occasions. Seriously guys, this isn't cool. It makes us more of a target for LE. Not only will uncle see the parade, but locals might think that it is a drive by scouting and call LE, or the dope boys could take us for UC and possibly attack. Please be courteous. If someone beats you to the scoop, it wasn't meant to be.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 10:29 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 132Groesbeck
I used to live in that area. Although I don't know the girl yer talkin about, that area used to be a hotbed for SW. The good old days when you could travel a block south of 8 BTW groes and gratiot and not have to travel main roads where leo is hangin out. I hate swooping on main roads. Although you might experiance riff raff tryin to sell ya drugs. As a matter of fact there were a lot of SW who drove around so they wouldn't be spotted on street. That was pretty cool too. You could get them to follow ya to a safer area then they park and jump in. Sorry! Just reminiscing. Stay safe and happy hunting. That is all.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 09:21 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 273Possibly a guest of uncle leo's sleepaway camp. As for the new girls the faces may change but the habit for the candy stays the same.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
Still no fatima but I did run into a acceptable substitute by the name of erica near 6mile and the R. Reddish brown hair and nice DD's. Bbj / w spit for. 2 and a. 5 tip for the tata's no contact number so do your own detective work gents!
Stay safe
-
12-21-12 00:56 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 327Amanda
Scooped Amanda on the ave near the banks. She's got a great body with nice firm a's, a tight ass, and an incredibly tight giner. Got a nice half and half, and she put some great effort in. After the date she pulled her hat off and showed me her shaved head. Kind of have her a Sinead o'connor look. She showed me where she was shot in the back of the head, and how it tore up her tongue coming out of the corner of her mouth. Really nice girl that was nice to talk to. She asked me to drive her home. Took About 15 min, but I will definitely be visiting with this gem again.
Stay safe my friends.
-
12-20-12 22:40 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 61Mongers Following Other Mongers? Why
I was going to include this question in my last post but it would have made it to long to read. Anyway in my last post I stated LE followed me for awhile then split. But what I don't understand is why Mongers follow other Mongers. Here lately on separate strolls I've had other mongers follow me for several minutes through side streets. At first I thought it was LE but I've actually seen some of these guys pickup girls after following me down many side streets. Example: On Monday I was strolling the G and went down a side street. A older beat car followed me down the street and as I turned he turned. Made another turn and he slowed up but still followed me down the next street. To prove I was'nt paranoid I just circled the same block twice and sure enough the same car circled the block twice with me. I guess they figured out I knew they were following me and drove back to Gratiot where there was a WSW on the corner. I have had similar things happen to me on the R stroll as well. Can't figure out why one guy would follow the next around? That ever happen to anyone else?
-
12-20-12 22:35 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 249Dani
Anyone seen her lately? I've been looking and nothing in the last 2-3 weeks. We had a good session last time and I'd like to see it happen again. Digits would be nice although not expected.










Reply With Quote






