Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,226 to 21,240 of 23659
-
12-23-12 22:29 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 5603Is that rhetorical? I always end it. So I get your point.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 20:38 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 272A break with tradition
A few Brother's have petitioned me on the back channels about Sugar Baby leads. I've had success so far sharing information. I will continue to do so until someone fucks things up for me.
Got a MILF, 32 White Girl who favors Black and Latin Men. Based in the Southwest but will travel. On SD4M. I will point you in her direction. I will not provide sugar amount, menu options or any other information that compromises my OPSEC rules. PM for details.
I'm looking for Asian and Hispanic SB's in the Southwest.
SubCmdr OutLast edited by SubCmdr; 12-23-12 at 20:41. Reason: failue to proofread my first draft
-
12-23-12 20:10 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 272Sugar Baby v Escort
HG,
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Please note, I did not say a Sugar Baby was the same as a Escort. I said being a Sugar Baby is simply another type of sex work.
Also, I challenge the assertion that a Sugar Baby HAS to have chemistry for the relationship to continue. Brothers & Sister, which party usually discontinues a Sugar relationship and why?
SubCmdr Out!
-
12-23-12 15:57 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 5603Great story. I get requests from my regulars to add in another girl I might be seeing. I think curiosity is a big factor. So far I have not gone for it. Did a lot of that back in the college years.
Originally Posted by Exacta Picker
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 15:52 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 5603As per my discussions with a number of sugar babies about the use of the term escort vs sugar baby. A sugar baby does exchange cash for sex, but there must be chemistry for the relationship to continue past a date or two. Where as an escort is unconcerned with chemistry and will date you for a lifetime as long as the agreed upon compensation is forthcoming.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 15:47 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 5603I find the direct approach always works best. When the air is cleared then the real fun can begin.
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 12:45 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 272In real life I'm much more distinguished
[QUOTE=Zomby; 1630965]I'm not going to disagree that escort and sugar baby are simply different names for the same thing, but I do tend to take issue with the apparent attitude displayed by the use of the phrase "garden tool". Yes, it's accurate, but use of even such a euphemism implies a level of disregard and outright disrespect that, admittedly some, but certainly not all, such women deserve.
If I've misinterpreted your intent, the fault is mine.
[noparse]/[noparse]z[/QUOTE]Zomby you ignorant trick!
'Garden Tool' is a euphemism that I have used since I was introduced to it in my college days. Long before I knew of or ever though I would need the sugar world. I use it as a cleaver way to get around the site censors and to make a point.
It is term that I happen to like. The way I like most other sexually derogatory and nasty terms that won't get past the site censors. I once had a woman tell me to 'Fuck me with that "N" dick'. She walked away sore. LOL My point is the mere use of a term does not make it derogatory.
But if my fellow Brothers and Sisters out there find the term 'Garden Tool' to be offensive to their tender sensitivities then please let me know. I will discontinue describing the fine upstanding women that are sucking dick, swallowing cum, taking it in the ass, coxing splooge onto their faces, and overall being three hole cum depositories for the highest bidder as 'Garden Tools'.
But seriously, if I wanted to be politically correct I would write a well researched academic article and get that mother fucker published in the Journal of Human Sexuality. LOL.
SubCmdr Out!
-
12-23-12 10:47 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 1771True, but not quite in agreement
I'm not going to disagree that escort and sugar baby are simply different names for the same thing, but I do tend to take issue with the apparent attitude displayed by the use of the phrase "garden tool". Yes, it's accurate, but use of even such a euphemism implies a level of disregard and outright disrespect that, admittedly some, but certainly not all, such women deserve.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
If I've misinterpreted your intent, the fault is mine.
[noparse]/[noparse]z
-
12-23-12 09:04 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 526I like this approach. Something that involves a room, plenty of time, drinks and gifts works!
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 06:00 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 423Time to play Santa Claus
This being the season of giving, . Pick a few items from her list, . Wrap 'them up, . Book a room, . Take her out, . Sprawl out across the bed with drinks, room service, and let her rip into her presents. Throw in a few sexy items of your own choosing as presents too, . Like condoms and lube.
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
Don't forget to tie a red bow around your dick as one last present to open.
Now, that is what I would have done. Have fun and good luck!
-
12-22-12 22:43 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 229How to explain
Simple. 'like ummmmm you expect me to give you the gifts you want. Well is it not mutual gift giving? What about the gifts I want. '
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 12:53 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 441Tactful Reality Check
Breaking in a new SB. 21 YO CG who, I think, this is the first time for. She wants presents and provides lot's of hints but I need to tactfully let her understand no sugar flows until the FC initiation. Advice brothers? Don't want to be too blunt but may have to be as no since wasting our time. But I do want to catch this one. Thanks for advice
-
12-21-12 21:05 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 272Escort Baby is a redundant term
Brothers and Sister no honesty is needed. There is no line to cross.
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
Prostitution is the business or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment.
Sugar Baby is simply another name for a garden tool, where a younger woman (or man) accepts "gifts" and money in exchange for sexual favors and companionship. Typically the man (or woman) is considered the Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Mama) and buys the gifts and the sugar baby receives the gifts and provides sexual favors. The main difference between is the relationship is ongoing. It is just another type garden tool / john relationship.
Sugar Baby is usually a young attractive girl typically between the ages of 18. 26 that dates an older male who is financially stable in exchange for companionship, gifts and sex. Many people consider this legal prostitution.
As I have stated in the past Sugar Babies are by definition engaged in the practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. I am not making a judgement but presenting what I see as a bright line definition of the activity we are engaged in.
And I am aware of the 'length of the arrangement' argument. It is not valid. A married person has made more than just a long term sexual arrangement. If you have a spouse that does not engage in sexual relations with you, most likely you are still going to make the rent / mortgage payment on the location where you live. Nor are you going to immediately move out. Or for that matter get a divorce.
So, Mr. Smith's new definition of 'Escort Baby' is redundant. His new Sugar Baby is a escort. Just like she is some one's daughter and may be some one's sister and maybe someone's girlfriend IRL! Being a Sugar Baby is simply a providing a different service. But in the end performs the same basic activities as any sex worker.
SubCmdr out!Last edited by SubCmdr; 12-21-12 at 21:07. Reason: Forgot to add title before posting
-
12-21-12 12:10 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 272Crossing the line
" I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line " John G Smith.
No truer words were ever spoken, and I'm afraid that this trend will change the face of relationships for ever. JG was referring to escorts but I think it applies to everyone in the sugar bowl. Once girls have tasted "easy money" then the imprint is there in their DNA. Any time their long term IRL relationship gets strained or finances are stretched they can pop on the site of their choice and line up a new payday. It is great for us as long as we have money to spend but it is definitely a well to do man's game. Of course it affects men as well since all we need is a computer and a pocketful of dough. This does not bode well for real relationships since we are less inclined to work hard at solving problems at home to find our happiness and excitement somewhere else. I speak from experience my brothers.
-
12-20-12 22:45 #2420Regular Member

Posts: 18First contribution
Very real. Lot of fun. Very reasonable. Pm for specifics if interested.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1239313











Reply With Quote




