Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 19146
-
12-20-12 22:22 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 61Hottie 8 & Grossebeck
Just getting around to post this but I was out last week (a weekday but don't remember actual date) around 9PM and I checked Gratiot first and didn't see anything to my liking so I headed to the R. At Grossebeck I passed a beautiful girl walking on the Fraser side of the street and said to myself she can't be a SW (too pretty) but curosity got the best of me so I made a quick funky turn on GB so I could turn and check her out. Local LE saw me and followed me down 8 for awhile and then split. I turned around and went back to see if the girl had crossed the street to the Detroit side and she had. I passed and she kinda gave me a look but not the SW stare so I went down the side street and came down the street as she was just passing by and she looked at me as if she was waiting for me to call her over but she was TGTBT so I hesitated. I mean she must have been a 9 at least on the regular scale. She turned and walked away looking back at me and started switching that very cute behind of hers as she walked away. Turned around and she was gone but she was hot. About 5'6 WSW bruenete with a beautiful face and very hot body. Had not seen her before. Anbody know who this is?
-
12-20-12 14:02 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 162Somwwhat usless post
Hoping to find some talent East of the "R". So this ride was from 8 and Gratiot to Hoover, down to 7, East to V. D. And back up 8 in the afternoon. Zip.
Did see two Leo's on 7 parked between hoover and OD. I guess the pick up by the Club was a fluke but hoped to see someone by the store.
-
12-20-12 13:33 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 92Mid-day mongering on the R
Saw four WSWs out there. None that I recognized.
All looked pretty desperate, probably because they know the weather is about to get crappy and therefore their earnings and their access to their candy will be restricted. The dark-haired girl in the doorway just after the Coney dog place on 7 mile had the most potential, until I saw her up close. She did not look clean or well.
There seems to be an influx of different girls out on the R.
Haven't seen any of my old favorites. Jetta, Melissa, Juice, Dawn, Michelle, Ginger, etc. In a awhile.
We'll give it another try in a few days and see what turns up.
Dex
-
12-20-12 10:50 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 846Plymoth and Warrendale
Can you PM me the location of these two strolls. I never knew they existed out there. Also Fort has.
Been dead as well as the Ave. The Ave in Inkster has shown some activity but with it being dark I will not scoop. There are some bugs going around that everyone seems to be getting. Maybe ther are taking some sick days.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-12 08:52 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 299In a lull, I think
I make regular cruises through various strolls in the central and west regions of the metro area. I am seeing almost nothing available during the day, which never used to be the case for me. Triangle, Fenkell, all the little strolls like Plymouth and Warrendale, even JR and Woodward it seems, have nothing on the menu. Granted, I have learned to be a conservative monger over the years and in my encounters with Crazy Stuff on the stroll. I am never going to beat another monger to a scoop, mostly because I will NOT be pulling the sudden you-turns and other dangerous stunts required to get there first. So I know I miss more often than I score, and I accept that.
What's going on out there now is starting to piss me off. It would be fine if more and more of the girls are staying off the streets because they are keeping phones, working the phones, and setting up dates in a less obvious way that strolling. But it doesn't seem like the ladies are managing to keep a phone going at all. I am still blessed with a short list of prime squeezes who are either working UTR or BP, but I am fond of making new contacts.
-
12-20-12 08:31 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 299Nichole / Nikki / Erica (aka Trixie. Or maybe just Tricksy)
Sounds to me like a classic Catch 22 (would this be a Snatch 22, I wonder?). If I was thin, handsome, rich, charming, and clever enough to meet her standards, then I wouldn't be cruising the mean streets in the first place. I would have far more going on in my charmed life than an occasional need to make a $40 deposit in the bank of her ass. Get real.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 23:08 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 247Timing is everything
I spent some time Tuesday evening cruising the Ave and Fort, looking for some of the younger ones that have been around lately. Didn't have luck either place, took a break and had a burger and beer at Bronco's. Back out cruising, and still nothing. On the way home, checked out the R, nothing going there, either. Called it a night, but needed gas for the drive to work. Pulled into the station at 8 and R. While pumping my gas, a car pulls in on the other side of the pumps. A cutie blonde gets out, and tells the monger inside that when he can come up with the proper donation for services, they can have a date. Turns out the cheapskate offered her. 05 for a BJ, and. 15 for FS. We talk a minute, she goes into the station, and when she comes out we gab a bit more. We settle on. 6 for half and half, and off we go. She is a tiny one. 5' 1", about 96 pounds, long blonde hair, which was up, small rack, little butt. Her name is Chrissy, and she says she has worked the ave, and has done some agency and BP work. Had a very nice, unrushed time with her. She has some tatts on her cute little body, and an eyebrow piercing. She gave a nice CBJ, her choice, then we switched to mish. She is nice and tight, despite having a couple of kids. A very good time, and will repeat. An especially good, relaxed time considering it was the first time together. Had a new phone, which was dead and which she didn't know the number for. So no digits.
Stay safe out there
-
12-19-12 19:41 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 327Jennifer
Scooped Jennifer on the ave. Cute little blonde with a tight body and a really tight kitty. Got an incredible BBBJ and a short lived mish date in the car. This little minx is nice, and has a funny sense of humor. I'll definitely repeat if I see her again.
-
12-19-12 18:55 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
Nevertheless, this isn't amateur hour.
I like my chances.
Dex
-
12-19-12 17:21 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 103Not in a million years
It's never going to happen she told me that no one's going to greece not for a million dollars you can dream all about it but its not going to happen.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 17:16 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 194Sounds like you're about ready to take her home to meet mom and dad, buy her a ring and rent a hall out.
Originally Posted by JjRoyedmore
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 11:45 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 103Sweet Fatima
She said it was OK to post a picture of her enjoy
-
12-19-12 11:45 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 364Melanie
As I said she doesn't work nites but you can occasionally catch her there at that time. She doesn't have a phone so IF I want to hook-up with her in the evening I'll catch her during the daytime and she will meet me there at a set time.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 06:33 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 72Dead night
Cruised the R last night, I happened to be out and about with some other things to do. Went down the R a couple of times between 8 and 9 pm and it was DEAD. I mean, not a soul walking anywhere. It almost looked like a scene from a movie, kind of creepy.
I did see two red lights run, one was at about 70+ miles an hour. The collision was missed by literately inches by the guy in front of me, way to close for comfort. It would have been an everyone dead situation. Tragedy narrowly missed. Be careful out there. The respect for lives in the D is non existent!
-
12-19-12 06:09 #4942Regular Member

Posts: 3Syphilis epidemic
As a healthcare professional, I can tell you there has been a major syphilis epidemic in Detroit for the past few years. Most of the cases I am seeing have been contracted through BBBJ. Be careful out there especially you streetmongers!
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






