Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2489

    Anathai

    Saw this little asian gem last week in Tysons. Great quiet apartment and she didn't disappoint. These asian gems don't post on BP, rather CV and will say they are well worth the 2 plus bills paid. Think she leaves at the end of the end of the month, well worth it.

    http://www.annathai26.com/

  2. #2488

    Stay away from this one.

    Smoker.

    Pizza boxes and empty half GALLON wine bottles lying around.

    Doesn't date black men.

    More like 55 than 25.

    Far less than AMP service.

    Basically if you want something more than a HJ and you're desperate as hell, then go for it. Bring two bags, one for her and one for you.

    Was it bad service no, just horribly lackluster and unenthusiastic.

    *********
    I AM SWEET ASIAN MIA.
    SEXY PETITE WITH CURVED body & SILK SKIN.
    NEW IN TOWN ONLY STAY one week.
    Serving Serious, Mature, Professional and unrushed.
    Coming have GOOD time with me.
    CALL Me (571-926-0598) incall only.
    Poster's age: 25 (NOT!)

  3. #2487

    Warning: Another Case of A Stolen Indentity

    Here's goes yet another BP imposter!

    Strawberri (202-525-0588) is the fake:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rri-23/9518182

    She's usin the pics of Yummy (ie) , a chick based in Fla:

    http://southwestflorida.backpage.com...ord=8134751678

    http://www.megapersonals.com/?view=s...eid=31&lang=en

    It's really frustratin to come across and ad w / real pics of a bangin chick only to find out that the pics are stolen. When will there be a BP comeback in this area?

  4. #2486

    A Different Perspective

    my first rule when it comes to bp mongering is to assume that everything written in the ad is bs! the primary focus is the pics & the only text i pay attention to is the location, rates (if any) and services listed (if any).

    as far as the age goes, you'll never be able to check their identification, so you can't ever really be sure how old the provider is (plus or minus). that's why i choose to focus on whether it's a real chick in the pics & make sure the incall is secure when i get there.

    it's worth mentioning that the age of consent varies from state to state. but of course, in our great country you're actually breaking the law once you go see the provider anyway!

    so unless she clearly looks like a minor in the pics, imo it's not worth it to rule out a whole category of providers for a hypothetical risk. remember that you're already livin on the edge when you play this gm.

    Quote Originally Posted by doesurfer  [View Original Post]
    sometimes, there are **** girls working. normally, they list the age as 18 or 19. a listing of an age of 18 screams **** and le gives those priority (from what i have been told). as such, some list the age as 19. i think that anything listed with an age of under 21 is too risky.

    it is funny that way: old women will take years off of their age when they post, but won't go below 21. younger women will put years on their age (if they are too young) but won't go above 20. just my experience.

  5. #2485

    18 or 19

    Quote Originally Posted by avenasia  [View Original Post]
    why is 19 possible jailbait? wouldn't that be 18?
    sometimes, there are **** girls working. normally, they list the age as 18 or 19. a listing of an age of 18 screams **** and le gives those priority (from what i have been told). as such, some list the age as 19. i think that anything listed with an age of under 21 is too risky.

    it is funny that way: old women will take years off of their age when they post, but won't go below 21. younger women will put years on their age (if they are too young) but won't go above 20. just my experience.

  6. #2484

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    I been one of christinas regulars after you visit her if you are nice she will put you over new clients so thats what happened to you probably.
    Christina has always been good to me too.

  7. #2483

    Tiffany London

    I was in the mood for something different and (bigger) so I called up Tiffany. Easy to setup appointment and location was very convenient. Massage wasn't good, but great conversation and (happy ending). Nice lady, but I won't return.

    Stay safe!

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fi...age-35/9481811

  8. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Can't find an ad with that name. Do you have a link?
    Haha auto correct from

    C'mon, just noticed

  9. #2481

    Priestess KRSTN

    Hey Guys. Has anyone tried her before? Been eyeing her for awhile.

    Thanks!

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...ent-99/7415736

  10. #2480

    Who is See'mon?

    Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics girl in the pics is angie varona don't waste your time
    Can't find an ad with that name. Do you have a link?

  11. #2479

    This outfit does FS if they know you

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ere-24/6488538

    Monica is a cute latina who should really find another line of work. She works from a typical Latina apt setup but this one has a lame makeshift bedroom right off the kitchen. The ad is a bit confusing (at least to me) since it talks about body rubs but is advertised under the escort section. Also, the pic for Monica (black body suit) is definitely not her. She is not that busty. But, after taking the money, Monica will tell you that it's body rub only, but (and I'm not expecting a CMT here) she has no clue how to touch someone with sensual intent. I'm normally very good with Latinas, but Monica had exactly zero warmth and was completely detached and distant. Pros: She's cute. Cons: Cold personality and no touching allowed. Final damage was $.2 for the 1/2. Maybe some of the other girls might be better but someone else will have to check them out 'cause I won't be returning.
    They started the body rub BS after some troubles, and the girls seem to be hit or miss. I used to get a 15/80 session there, but they upped it to 100, and the last time I was there, the girl pulled the "body rub only" bit on me. I had her call the manager and get the OK that I'd been there before. FS was had, but it was fairly unenthusiastic. Haven't been back since. Pix are always fake.

  12. #2478

    See'mon son

    Fake pics girl in the pics is angie varona don't waste your time

  13. #2477
    I been one of christinas regulars after you visit her if you are nice she will put you over new clients so thats what happened to you probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Back in NoVa after being away for a while and new to this forum but not to the hobby. Thought I'd pay my respects in my opening post by reporting on several recent local dreams I had.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nce-25/9167604

    Kim started off as a nice dream but quickly went downhill. She has some good reviews online but, when I got to her location, she asked me to wait for "5 minutes" (which turned into 30) while she got ready for me. Just as I was leaving she called and apologized and asked me to come up. The pros: She's intelligent and has a decent personality. The cons: Pics are accurate for her face only 'cause she's definitely put on some pounds around the middle. Not a BBW but a major baby fat body type. Also, just laid there and was very mechanical, with a lot of fake moans and "come on Baby" talk thrown in. Got my nut but nuthin' memorable about the experience. And certainly not what I was expecting from her ad and what I saw of her reviews. One consolation is that I talked her down from $.2 to $ for the 1/2 hour. She's in Herndon for tonight and tomorrow and then she heads back to the West Coast. But she said she's thinking about moving to this area. If so, I certainly hope she hits the gym and steps up her game.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ere-24/6488538

    Monica is a cute latina who should really find another line of work. She works from a typical Latina apt setup but this one has a lame makeshift bedroom right off the kitchen. The ad is a bit confusing (at least to me) since it talks about body rubs but is advertised under the escort section. Also, the pic for Monica (black body suit) is definitely not her. She is not that busty. But, after taking the money, Monica will tell you that it's body rub only, but (and I'm not expecting a CMT here) she has no clue how to touch someone with sensual intent. I'm normally very good with Latinas, but Monica had exactly zero warmth and was completely detached and distant. Pros: She's cute. Cons: Cold personality and no touching allowed. Final damage was $.2 for the 1/2. Maybe some of the other girls might be better but someone else will have to check them out 'cause I won't be returning.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...res-21/9078021

    Morgan aka Taylor Yates aka other names. Yeah, I know she's kind of a whack job but I had seen her back in the day when I lived in DC and it was OK. She has an apt in Rosslyn now and my little head thought, how bad can it be for $? Very convenient location from the Metro but she gives you these cryptic directions and, if you don't follow them exactly, she starts to get paranoid. But I got to her place and all she offers on her menu for $ is a lame (really lame) backrub. I got her to upgrade to FS for $.6 and I got a nut but she just laid there. I did enjoy watching those aftermarket headlights jiggle around while she was laying on her back but, when she stands up, they stick out and look totally fake. Much better selection elsewhere for the money. Pros: low price and medium eye candy factor. Cons: everything else.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...abl-19/9203639

    Christina totally flaked on me. I've seen good reports on her and we called and texted back and forth and everything was great until I got to the parking lot of her motel. Then all my calls and texts went unanswered. So I have no opinion about her service because I didn't sample the goods. But just be forewarned that there's a flake factor involved if you want to see her.

    That's it for now. Oh, and I certainly don't want to leave anyone with the impression that I've completely struck out. I've had my share of successes but I wanted to use this post to report on BP ladies you might want to think twice about. At least according to my recent dreams.

    And always remember to be careful out there!

  14. #2476

    haha

    I'll add more too:

    Cater to your needs = cater to my needs

    Rare = same shit as every other girl

    Very open minded = open minded

    Real photos = ofcourse they're real, just not of me

    100% real photos = see previous

    Forget the rest = Forget me too

    2 girl special = she'll be in the bathroom

    Back by popular demand = routine stop

  15. #2475

    A few more

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    I posted this a long time ago. I'm all for courtesy and being polite, but still can't help but laugh:

    Thick = fat.

    Hawaiian = black.

    You won't be disappointed = You'll be sorry.

    Feel free to contribute.
    No rushing = rushing.

    You get all your time = rushing.

    It's me or it's free = it's not me and it's not free.

    1000% me = it's not me.

    No limits = BBBJ if you're lucky.

    Anything goes = anything does not go.

    Freak = might talk dirty.

    German = white trash.

    Russian = white trash.

    Italian = Jersey Shore.

    Estonian = I couldn't find Estonia on a map if my life depended on it.

    British = black with silly accent copied from TV.

    Japanese = Korean.

    Thai = Chinese.

    Malaysian = Chinese.

    Burmese = Chinese.

    The best you've ever had = your basic motel visit with a hooker

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape