Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non-pros in Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 367
This blog is moderated by Diamondman
  1. #37
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Yep it's like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougarlvr  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Las Vegas next week and was planning a trip to the Red Rooster. Any thoughts from the members? Any tips? Thanks in advance.
    Make sure you have some type of girl with you or action for you will probably be limited.

  2. #36

    Any info would be nice

    I will be visiting Las Vegas next week and was planning a trip to the Red Rooster. Any thoughts from the members? Any tips?

    Thanks in advance

  3. #35
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Couldn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    Met last night with Number 4 in the pic. Everything covered, not a pro, she is very sexy and looks great. Very kind and sweet and really was relaxed, not rushed.

    Will definitely repeat. PM me for info, only if your a good person and not an idiot. Will be seeing number 5 tonight and report.

    Let's start using this section, it was very successful in California.
    Agree anymore only problem is let's not blow it guy's we have to back channel more often on this subject if we truly want to make it work that mean's no posting pics of the UTR's or phone numbers it's ok to share w / trusted senior members anything else risks losing the UTR aspect!

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    Test the pics against Tineye. Com. I bet you will get some hits on some of them.
    There aren't any tineye hits on any of them. Some do look TGTBT, though.

  5. #33

    Re: Non Pros

    I agree. We call them UTR (under the radar) ladies in the Tidewater Virginia forum. I have 5 that I rotate seeing right now. All hot, all 30 or under and for $ or less. With the holidays around the corner more UTR's or NP's will jump in the game.

    I have been working LV Craigslist for a couple weeks and have 2 possibles.

    If anyone has digits on a NP please let me know and if you ever come to Virginia Beach I will hook you up.

  6. #32
    Met last night with Number 4 in the pic. Everything covered, not a pro, she is very sexy and looks great. Very kind and sweet and really was relaxed, not rushed.

    Will definitely repeat. PM me for info, only if your a good person and not an idiot. Will be seeing number 5 tonight and report.

    Let's start using this section, it was very successful in California.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    Test the pics against Tineye. Com. I bet you will get some hits on some of them.

  7. #31

    Try Tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    Ran an ad for some Sugar Baby's, non-pros. Anyone get any responses from these? They all claim first-timers, but I am skeptical.

    1. First one says she is a student.

    2. 2nd one on the left, said she is a first time, but her roommate is a sugar baby, (yeah right)

    3. Said she is from Hawaii and flight attendant that comes here once a month.

    4. Said she is a first timer, but was answering alot of ads, because she wrote my buddy here.

    5. Said she is new in town, looking for some help

    We should network on here, so we don't get scammed or played. This town is rough enough with all the flakes and scammers.
    Test the pics against Tineye. Com. I bet you will get some hits on some of them.

  8. #30

    Any of these Pro's

    Ran an ad for some Sugar Baby's, non-pros. Anyone get any responses from these? They all claim first-timers, but I am skeptical.

    1. First one says she is a student.

    2. 2nd one on the left, said she is a first time, but her roommate is a sugar baby, (yeah right)

    3. Said she is from Hawaii and flight attendant that comes here once a month.

    4. Said she is a first timer, but was answering alot of ads, because she wrote my buddy here.

    5. Said she is new in town, looking for some help

    We should network on here, so we don't get scammed or played. This town is rough enough with all the flakes and scammers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails facebook_1521893897.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image-2.jpg‎   image-3.jpg‎   wrigleyville hottie.jpg‎  


  9. #29

    Non pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DummyUp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering? Forgot to ask in my last post. The phone was all messed up, crazy background noise and could hardly communicate. (strange rap song for message, but you couldn't leave a message?) maybe it was her doing because every conversation was just bizarre anyone else exp. This insanity.
    Just jumping in from OC, but I have never seen a non pro advertise on this site, complaining about no reviews- looks like she wants to be a pro, but has no clue. Either she will be on Boulder, or have a manager (or both) shortly).

  10. #28

    Anyone else deal with seven?

    Just wondering? Forgot to ask in my last post. The phone was all messed up, crazy background noise and could hardly communicate. (strange rap song for message, but you couldn't leave a message?) maybe it was her doing because every conversation was just bizarre anyone else exp. This insanity.

  11. #27

    Seven is a whack job

    I tried very hard to see this girl. She is cuckoo for cocoa puffs and now find myself relieved I never did see her. Nothing but BS, stories and strangeness. Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it just got more bizarre the further I pursued it.

  12. #26
    Do need a little more info but would be willing if you host.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpYours  [View Original Post]
    I'm brand new to this side of the sex trade. I have no reviews and don't know how to get them. So I'm willing to barter services if you catch my drift. Once I get a few reviewed I figure word will get around. I mean what other logic can explain an ugly 300+ made way more then me. Turns out she had a few good reviews in the week prior. Well offer stands.

  13. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpYours  [View Original Post]
    I'm brand new to this side of the sex trade. I have no reviews and don't know how to get them. So I'm willing to barter services if you catch my drift. Once I get a few reviewed I figure word will get around. I mean what other logic can explain an ugly 300+ made way more then me. Turns out she had a few good reviews in the week prior. Well offer stands.
    I would be willing as well.

  14. #24
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpYours  [View Original Post]
    I'm brand new to this side of the sex trade. I have no reviews and don't know how to get them. So I'm willing to barter services if you catch my drift. Once I get a few reviewed I figure word will get around. I mean what other logic can explain an ugly 300+ made way more then me. Turns out she had a few good reviews in the week prior. Well offer stands.
    Seven I'm interested in the barter system leave me a post if your still interested and we can echange e-mails and get this ball rolling.

  15. #23

    Pics on Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Squirrel  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a pic to show us? If I knew what you looked like we might be able to work something out.
    Hey Rabid Squirell, I pm'd you. Her pics look pretty good. Perfect real breasts. Not a fan of the silcone. Zappa

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape