Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4891

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the pictures
    Yes this is one Beautiful Lady. So Sexy!

  2. #4890

    Re: thugs with badges

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think I agree. A friend started out his leo career in the D. He's told me that they beat the snot out of people quite often. Pretty much as soon as they started talking back. You know, like suburban white kids would do. Have you ever noticed what young guys usually do when they get pulled over? They shut the hell up and get their hands in the air! (Or run.)
    In all fairness. Those cops in the D, and the border areas are doing one hell of a dangerous job. They don't know whether the monger they pull over is just a horny guy, or a horny guy with warrants and a 12 gauge. I don't think I would put up with very much shit for very long if I was doing that job. Human Nature. You can't swim in a toilet bowl very long without being shitty. A little empathy goes a long way, I think.

    If I got pulled over. I agree. Volunteer nothing, have a feasible story thought up already for why you are there, and stick to it. Some good stories: have a picture of your dog, and a leash, and say you are looking for him. Have they seen it? You keep stopping to ask. Have the address of an area church, and a big box of old clothes or canned food you are going to donate, you are enroute an AA meeting, etc. I know one guy who brings a cheap digital camera, and says he is just out there offering $10 to crack working girls for their picture to show his friends. No nude photos, no sex. He even has a slew of PG rated pics in the camera to bolster his story. No law against soliciting amateur models for clothed pictures, even taking them to a notel for a photo session. (Great way to LE check them, and then seek an upgrade in the room.

    Another story is to have a stack of real estate listings with addresses right in the area. You are checking the neighborhood at different times of the day and night to see how bad it is for yourself, to determine if you want to risk buying the house for investment.

    Of course they'll know (or strongly suspect) your story is bullshit, but unless you were caught red handed with your noodle out, you might just get a warning to go home. Be Polite, non threatening, clean cut, have valid tags, valid license, current insurance, and no unpaid tickets. It is even okay to say you heard at work about all the hookers, and are down there to see for yourself what they actually look like. You were curious and fascinated. But have no interest in catching a disease. (All truths, BTW!) Window shopping isn't illegal, and as long as you aren't in the middle of a transaction, you have broken no laws. If you have a clean record, odds are good you'll get a lecture and be on your way.

    Stay safe!

  3. #4889

    Fatima Unicorn Christmas

    Here we go. This is not for my benefit, it comes from the heart. Fatima has done us all right and she is clean and polite, the most upsell I got was an extra three dollars for scratch offs. Someone has taken her to Victoria Secrets and made her world. Holidays are here and her business is slow but she still unfortunately has to chase the candy. I worry on Eve and the Day of Christmas only the bad mo gets will be out preying. Is it possible we give her extra business so she has a stash. She has a 2-300 candy habit. So extra business and and a gift card to like a CVS or Victoria would make her world. She has always treated me so nice and doesn't ask for extras.

    I guess last night she got a little banged up and robbed of a little cash so she owes today. I considered for my part to rent a nice room in a good non risk area to help but my exposure is too great. Any Ideas would be appreciated but extra business during the slow holiday times, will have her less on the streets and those gift cards will be put to good use. To the Member (s) that bought her clothes. Well she shows them to me as a proud possesion and they really meant the world to her. Great job. Happy Holidays and thanks

  4. #4888

    Those Pics Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the pictures
    Good work and thanks for sharing, I guess she had a roughed up robbed night in the late early AM yesterday.

  5. #4887

    Fatima pics

    Enjoy the pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f1.jpg‎   f2.jpg‎   f3.jpg‎   f4.jpg‎   f5.jpg‎  


  6. #4886

    Best advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think I agree. A friend started out his leo career in the D. He's told me that they beat the snot out of people quite often. Pretty much as soon as they started talking back. You know, like suburban white kids would do. Have you ever noticed what young guys usually do when they get pulled over? They shut the hell up and get their hands in the air! (Or run.)
    When its comes to leo in the city or anywhere else for that matter its always best to keep cool don't volunteer anything and answer their questions truthfully when asked. They will not ask any question they don't already know the answer to so if you lie they got ya. I've ran from leo probably over a hundred times in my life and gotten away everytime but hey that was on a dirtbike in an area I knew like the back of my hand. If you try it in a car your going to be beat and tried.

  7. #4885

    Mimi On Chene / Heather in Triangle

    Was actually cruising home Legitimately the other night down Chene and spotted Mimi Scooped her up and after the check cleared she showed me her full C's NASW about 5'7" 150lbs 33 years old a little thick around the waist but not bad. Started out with decent BBBJ for Jackson but I just couldn't get into it. She was attractive had a great personality and tried her best but it just didn't work out for me on this one. I would probably repeat with more time and a better spot to go! So again heading home I passed through the Triangle and spotted a skinny Blonde and hesitated but just couldn't resist my urges. After she jumped in turns out it was Heather. She instantly wanted Grant to be her friend but I told her she's more like a Jackson type friend if that and if she was not in the mood I could drop her back at the spot I scooped her! She reluctantly agreed but on the way kept telling me how much better she had become with her service by working through her BP ad. I told her She could have Hamilton and Lincoln if she did a BJ the way I like it! To my surprise she did the best slow DTBBBJ2CIM she has probably ever done and never spilled a drop! I gladly gave her the agreed upon amount and dropped her back off! Probably just a fluke but I may consider a repeat if the situation calls for it.

  8. #4884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder, NEVER describe a mongers vehicle. Think about it, how would you like it if someone posted about you and the vehicle you drive.
    Yea I probably shouldn't have mentioned that much. I was just kind of ticked about having to hammer the brakes with vehicles behind me. Explaining an accident to the police would of been worse.

  9. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I should have been clearer. When I said about perspective, I meant that as listen to what they say in that "anything you say can and will be used against you, not to help you." I'm sorry if it seemed like I was suggesting flat-out refusing to answer a cop's questions. I posted that link because it shows what cops will do to bust you or get their way. Again, I apologize.

    On an unrelated note. Has anyone ever dealt with BSW Celina in the triangle? Interesting story tonight. While driving through, I stopped for a pack of smokes, and ran into her at the party story near the notel on Telegraph. I believe I had seen her before, but never sampled. I actually had somewhere to be, and she asked for a ride down the road. I said sure. We talked on the drive, and she was really nice. Offered a date, but I told her I didn't have time but wanted to get her digits. She gave them to me and I dropped her off.

    Once I was done with all my stuff, I called her. I heard a buzz in my passenger seat. Yup, working digits, but she dropped her phone in my car. I actually want to get her phone back to her, because she obviously knew the number off the top of her head and she seemed pretty nice (for a SW). She mentioned she was hanging out with a girlfriend tonight, so I texted the last person she spoke to an hour before and let her know that Celina dropped her phone. (I'm in a kind mood tonight, so if I can get her phone back to her without drama, I'd like to.)

    Attached is a pic of her from her phone, in case anyone knows her.

    EDIT: Huh. When did I become a senior member?
    Excellent report. Special Kudos for pulling the pic of the phone. An added bonus.

  10. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is terrible advice, if you play hardball with a inner city LEO you will lose big-time!

    90% of inner city cops are thugs with badges, do you really want to play that "I know my rights" shit with them? If you think for a second that they won't trump up some charges or even plant something on you just to bust you ass, you're crazy!
    I should have been clearer. When I said about perspective, I meant that as listen to what they say in that "anything you say can and will be used against you, not to help you." I'm sorry if it seemed like I was suggesting flat-out refusing to answer a cop's questions. I posted that link because it shows what cops will do to bust you or get their way. Again, I apologize.

    On an unrelated note. Has anyone ever dealt with BSW Celina in the triangle? Interesting story tonight. While driving through, I stopped for a pack of smokes, and ran into her at the party story near the notel on Telegraph. I believe I had seen her before, but never sampled. I actually had somewhere to be, and she asked for a ride down the road. I said sure. We talked on the drive, and she was really nice. Offered a date, but I told her I didn't have time but wanted to get her digits. She gave them to me and I dropped her off.

    Once I was done with all my stuff, I called her. I heard a buzz in my passenger seat. Yup, working digits, but she dropped her phone in my car. I actually want to get her phone back to her, because she obviously knew the number off the top of her head and she seemed pretty nice (for a SW). She mentioned she was hanging out with a girlfriend tonight, so I texted the last person she spoke to an hour before and let her know that Celina dropped her phone. (I'm in a kind mood tonight, so if I can get her phone back to her without drama, I'd like to.)

    Attached is a pic of her from her phone, in case anyone knows her.

    EDIT: Huh. When did I become a senior member...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20121103_192714_0.jpeg‎  

  11. #4881

    Fatima #4

    I saw Fatima today. Nothing is wrong, no one is working with any leo. It's been slow, and she texted a couple of her regulars, which I explained is a big no no unless they tell her it's ok in advance. She assured me she would not text anyone else in the future. I took a couple of pics, and once I have some time to shrink them to viewable size, I'll post them.

    She's looking as good as ever, and if you're motivated to bring a little gift as a nice gesture, string cheese, crossword scratch off lottery tickets, quaker flavored oatmeal mix would be good suggestions.

  12. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Remember, you get what you pay for. You went cheap so you got so-so service. I have been with her a few times and the last time was damn good, but I never pay under $60 for FS, the extra $20 or so goes a long way.
    Agreed, I always give a little more than they ask because they will do their best to make you a returning customer.

  13. #4879

    Dealing with leo

    Hey guys whats up, I know I am the new guy but here is a few of my experiences with leo. I have not had many but a few. I normally just tell them I left a strip club or if its early morning I stayed the night at a friends house. Don't think they buy it but they still let me go. I always felt its best to cooperate with them because if you give them shit, they will give it right back. Only once have they asked to search my car and I let them and they found nothing so they let me go. Of course after you deal with them the fun is over for the day, best to leave that area right away. The one time I thought I was going to get popped I had to take a piss, so I went down a side street and got out and pissed behind a tree, sure enough I got caught, I told them I could not hold it any longer and had to pee somewhere. They of course tried to scare me by asking me if I like getting robbed and I said of course not. They told me just to leave the area so I did. Anyways might not be the best advice, but its worked for me so far.

  14. #4878

    Warning

    Just thought this is a good time to mention this to all you D mongers. I am from Flint / Sagnasty area. Here is an example of how dangerous this hobby is. This girl was a real sweet Flint provider. First SW and then BP. Always got to watch your back. (Was known as Asian Persuasion on BP)

    http://seemydeath.com/murders/4389-s...n-a-river.html#axzz2ExQICUR7

  15. #4877

    Dealing with LEO list, last one

    Ill start off by saying "pedal to the metal" was a joke gentleman. And I hope no one actually does that sort of thing, for I'm assuming the consequences would be indescribable.

    Thanks to all the gents again for responding on the LEO advice. There were some conflicting ones, but I think we can manage. Just to clarify, this isn't really for myself specifically because nothing actually happened that night aside from the documents and questioning, I stayed in the car, they were at my windows with their flashlights, but of course they knew why I was there. So he just stared me down at the and told me to go home, thankfully, no tickets, no searches or anything. Even if there was to be a search, I don't do drugs, and haven't picked anyone up, and (aside from this) I'm generally an upstanding citizen, and I am and would have been polite (I'm skinny, I would have gotten my a* kicked). But I just wanted to know, and for others to learn, what the right thing to do was. But yeah, thanking the guy upstairs nothing happened.

    So you all gave some good stuff. I meant it to be as a protocol in dealing with LEO for mongers, so if you all don't mind I'll take a few study breaks later and take some time to compile a sort of "LEO Advice for Mongers" report in the homework section, and just like RTFF we can direct people there if the issue comes up. And of course, anyone and everyone can add or correct me on it, but there would at least be some sort of reference.

    Thanks again gents! Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape