Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 19134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder, NEVER describe a mongers vehicle. Think about it, how would you like it if someone posted about you and the vehicle you drive.
    Yea I probably shouldn't have mentioned that much. I was just kind of ticked about having to hammer the brakes with vehicles behind me. Explaining an accident to the police would of been worse.

  2. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I should have been clearer. When I said about perspective, I meant that as listen to what they say in that "anything you say can and will be used against you, not to help you." I'm sorry if it seemed like I was suggesting flat-out refusing to answer a cop's questions. I posted that link because it shows what cops will do to bust you or get their way. Again, I apologize.

    On an unrelated note. Has anyone ever dealt with BSW Celina in the triangle? Interesting story tonight. While driving through, I stopped for a pack of smokes, and ran into her at the party story near the notel on Telegraph. I believe I had seen her before, but never sampled. I actually had somewhere to be, and she asked for a ride down the road. I said sure. We talked on the drive, and she was really nice. Offered a date, but I told her I didn't have time but wanted to get her digits. She gave them to me and I dropped her off.

    Once I was done with all my stuff, I called her. I heard a buzz in my passenger seat. Yup, working digits, but she dropped her phone in my car. I actually want to get her phone back to her, because she obviously knew the number off the top of her head and she seemed pretty nice (for a SW). She mentioned she was hanging out with a girlfriend tonight, so I texted the last person she spoke to an hour before and let her know that Celina dropped her phone. (I'm in a kind mood tonight, so if I can get her phone back to her without drama, I'd like to.)

    Attached is a pic of her from her phone, in case anyone knows her.

    EDIT: Huh. When did I become a senior member?
    Excellent report. Special Kudos for pulling the pic of the phone. An added bonus.

  3. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is terrible advice, if you play hardball with a inner city LEO you will lose big-time!

    90% of inner city cops are thugs with badges, do you really want to play that "I know my rights" shit with them? If you think for a second that they won't trump up some charges or even plant something on you just to bust you ass, you're crazy!
    I should have been clearer. When I said about perspective, I meant that as listen to what they say in that "anything you say can and will be used against you, not to help you." I'm sorry if it seemed like I was suggesting flat-out refusing to answer a cop's questions. I posted that link because it shows what cops will do to bust you or get their way. Again, I apologize.

    On an unrelated note. Has anyone ever dealt with BSW Celina in the triangle? Interesting story tonight. While driving through, I stopped for a pack of smokes, and ran into her at the party story near the notel on Telegraph. I believe I had seen her before, but never sampled. I actually had somewhere to be, and she asked for a ride down the road. I said sure. We talked on the drive, and she was really nice. Offered a date, but I told her I didn't have time but wanted to get her digits. She gave them to me and I dropped her off.

    Once I was done with all my stuff, I called her. I heard a buzz in my passenger seat. Yup, working digits, but she dropped her phone in my car. I actually want to get her phone back to her, because she obviously knew the number off the top of her head and she seemed pretty nice (for a SW). She mentioned she was hanging out with a girlfriend tonight, so I texted the last person she spoke to an hour before and let her know that Celina dropped her phone. (I'm in a kind mood tonight, so if I can get her phone back to her without drama, I'd like to.)

    Attached is a pic of her from her phone, in case anyone knows her.

    EDIT: Huh. When did I become a senior member...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20121103_192714_0.jpeg‎  

  4. #4881

    Fatima #4

    I saw Fatima today. Nothing is wrong, no one is working with any leo. It's been slow, and she texted a couple of her regulars, which I explained is a big no no unless they tell her it's ok in advance. She assured me she would not text anyone else in the future. I took a couple of pics, and once I have some time to shrink them to viewable size, I'll post them.

    She's looking as good as ever, and if you're motivated to bring a little gift as a nice gesture, string cheese, crossword scratch off lottery tickets, quaker flavored oatmeal mix would be good suggestions.

  5. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Remember, you get what you pay for. You went cheap so you got so-so service. I have been with her a few times and the last time was damn good, but I never pay under $60 for FS, the extra $20 or so goes a long way.
    Agreed, I always give a little more than they ask because they will do their best to make you a returning customer.

  6. #4879

    Dealing with leo

    Hey guys whats up, I know I am the new guy but here is a few of my experiences with leo. I have not had many but a few. I normally just tell them I left a strip club or if its early morning I stayed the night at a friends house. Don't think they buy it but they still let me go. I always felt its best to cooperate with them because if you give them shit, they will give it right back. Only once have they asked to search my car and I let them and they found nothing so they let me go. Of course after you deal with them the fun is over for the day, best to leave that area right away. The one time I thought I was going to get popped I had to take a piss, so I went down a side street and got out and pissed behind a tree, sure enough I got caught, I told them I could not hold it any longer and had to pee somewhere. They of course tried to scare me by asking me if I like getting robbed and I said of course not. They told me just to leave the area so I did. Anyways might not be the best advice, but its worked for me so far.

  7. #4878

    Warning

    Just thought this is a good time to mention this to all you D mongers. I am from Flint / Sagnasty area. Here is an example of how dangerous this hobby is. This girl was a real sweet Flint provider. First SW and then BP. Always got to watch your back. (Was known as Asian Persuasion on BP)

    http://seemydeath.com/murders/4389-s...n-a-river.html#axzz2ExQICUR7

  8. #4877

    Dealing with LEO list, last one

    Ill start off by saying "pedal to the metal" was a joke gentleman. And I hope no one actually does that sort of thing, for I'm assuming the consequences would be indescribable.

    Thanks to all the gents again for responding on the LEO advice. There were some conflicting ones, but I think we can manage. Just to clarify, this isn't really for myself specifically because nothing actually happened that night aside from the documents and questioning, I stayed in the car, they were at my windows with their flashlights, but of course they knew why I was there. So he just stared me down at the and told me to go home, thankfully, no tickets, no searches or anything. Even if there was to be a search, I don't do drugs, and haven't picked anyone up, and (aside from this) I'm generally an upstanding citizen, and I am and would have been polite (I'm skinny, I would have gotten my a* kicked). But I just wanted to know, and for others to learn, what the right thing to do was. But yeah, thanking the guy upstairs nothing happened.

    So you all gave some good stuff. I meant it to be as a protocol in dealing with LEO for mongers, so if you all don't mind I'll take a few study breaks later and take some time to compile a sort of "LEO Advice for Mongers" report in the homework section, and just like RTFF we can direct people there if the issue comes up. And of course, anyone and everyone can add or correct me on it, but there would at least be some sort of reference.

    Thanks again gents! Be safe!

  9. #4876

    Jennifer- michigan avenue

    Dreamed I saw Jennifer from Michigan Avenue the other day. She's a petite spinner type WSW in her late 20's. I think there's other reports of her on here. She has a tattoo on her neck just below her ear (some music notes or something) and others tattoos on ankle / back, and a belly button piercing. 0.4 for 1/2 and 1/2, she tried asking for much more, and also tried getting the money ahead of time. Service was about average for me, probably not repeat.

  10. #4875

    LEO and other hazards

    Ok this subject comes up about every three months. As someone who is still pretty new and does not dabble to muchlet me give some hard earned advice. First never let the lady text or call while in the car. Otherwise you will have happen to me happen to you. Her pimp / husband / whatever will pound on your door and if you are lucky like I was say pay more or get out and if you are really unlucky will kill you and take your money. Remember this is criminal activity we are engaging in. There is no manager to see for crappy service and no BBB to complain to.

    Next remember that these girls are messed up upstairs so how some way. Drugs, mental illness, whatever, there is a problem. If not then they would not be walking the streets. So remember that is what you are dealing with and act accordingly. You might have to get tough and never show signs of weakness otherwise you will get hurt or worse. I know it happened to me. RTFF and learn from others mistakes not just there successes.

    Uncle Leo wants to scare you. If they want money you will get a ticket for something no matter what. No matter how good of a driver you are you will always do something they can pull you over for. Other wise they will make it up. Remember these rules to minimize the damage. Number one check out the you tube video don't talk to cops. They will mess with you push you and try to entrap you. Don't say anything, if you can't keep you mouth shut then say very

    Little like "I was just driving around". You do not want to feed them more ammo. Be polite and say nothing.

    I used to work with cops they have microphones that are always on. If they are not then they get in trouble it makes them look bad in court and if you file a complaint. Do not let them ever search your car. If they force it so be it but you have a case to shoot down anything they find. Remember you might not have anything in your car. However, the girl you picked up three nights ago might have and it might have fallen out of her purse or pocket. I fould a needle once after a date. Don't chance it if they make an illegal search your lawyer can better defend you. Remember you can be politeand still say no. Also another good one is to say can I leave. The police cannot detain you for nothing. They need to have a reason during questioning ask if you can go. If they detain you for nothing it gives you lawyer more ammo to protect you. If you decide to cooperate and go along you chance shooting yourself in the foot. I a.

    Always carry a ready made excusein case I get to nervous and shoot my mouth off. The best part is it is the truth. I tell them I am an Urban photographer and take pictures of abandoned buildings. I have my camera in the car and only pictures of the outside of abandoned buildings. Remember these rules might not save you that day but might protect you in criminal court or in a lawsuit that you file. Just my two cents

  11. #4874

    Food for thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    What are you doing here?

    Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    Home or notel search?

    Any rights of which we should be aware?

    Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!
    Go to youtube:type in Don't talk to cops. When getting out of your car lock your doors

  12. #4873

    The R 7:00AM cold and not much out

    Was strolling along the R this morning near 7:00 AM. Only 2 bigger ones were out. 1 between 6 and 7 and thought at first is was Fatima but when circled back to head north saw just a larger blondish light skinned BSW (I think) it was dark but still could tell she was a bit larger than the famous one.

    At Lantz was a Brunette WSW which was also larger than I like them and so there was not much out

  13. #4872

    Advice re LEO

    The right response depends on the situation and your read of it. First and foremost, don't take off. Fleeing and eluding is serious shit, and is guaranteed to get to get you arrested and charged (to say nothing of the danger to yourself and others-can you say manslaughter?). They will come up with some pretext to say that they were authorized to stop you on suspicion of. (fill in the blank). Legally speaking, you are required to provide identification, but that is about it. Of course if you assert your rights, you will arouse even more suspicion and they will push things as far as they can. Still, if you have a kilo of heroin in your glove compartment it is probably a good idea not to consent to a search. At least if they push the search after you deny permission, and they still search and find it, you have a legal search and seizure argument available. As to "what were you doing here", you can offer some reason they will probably recognize as bull shit, but can't prove otherwise, although it may increase their suspicion level. If you are going to say something like "going to McDonald's", a McDonald's bag on the seat next to you might help. To be prepared, if there is anything legit in the area, you may wish to stop by there first to have evidence to show why you were there. Bear in mind that driving around looking at the scenery, including scantily clad young ladies on the street corner is not a crime. From what has been reported on this board, if you don't have any outstanding warrants or contraband in the car, you should probably adopt a "I have nothing to hide, sure you can search the car" attitude. Since cruising is not a crime, and they have better things to do (really, even though the hassling seems to suggest otherwise) , as long as that is all you've been doing (or have dropped off your date when they clearly did not see it) , they will almost certainly let you go with a warning and their hope that the hassle serves as a deterrent. Bottom line-assert your rights if you have to, otherwise cooperate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    What are you doing here?

    Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    Home or notel search?

    Any rights of which we should be aware?

    Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!

  14. #4871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This is a friendly reminder to all. If you go to a motel in the city of Detroit you are asking for trouble. You need to be prepared for the worst at all times. What happens when you go in the room and someone comes banging on the door? Never go to a house or room of a provider. You could get killed first, robbed second and left in an un-mowed lot somewhere till god only knows when. Think about who you are trusting when a SW says they have a room. Also what happens when you go to a motel in the city and end up finishing your business and when you leave your car is broken into or there are three gangsters waiting for you? Just food for thought. I have broken this rule myself but I am smarter now. I also can protect / defend myself pretty well. And I never go to the city without my friend Smith N. Wesson.
    Your right wish I read this before DO NOT GO to houses in Detroit you never no.

  15. #4870

    Britney Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun. She died her hair with colored streaks she had blonde hair first.
    Met up with this one tonight around 11:30 while I was searching for this elusive Barbie, deflated B's, few smaller tattoos, same deal with the mom and $10. She gave me a piece of paper with her number with it spelt what looks like "Britny", so digits available for Senior Members
    Last edited by GinjaBalls; 12-13-12 at 00:42. Reason: Quoted OP Didn't Show

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape