Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 21049
-
12-13-12 13:52 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 360Warning
Just thought this is a good time to mention this to all you D mongers. I am from Flint / Sagnasty area. Here is an example of how dangerous this hobby is. This girl was a real sweet Flint provider. First SW and then BP. Always got to watch your back. (Was known as Asian Persuasion on BP)
http://seemydeath.com/murders/4389-s...n-a-river.html#axzz2ExQICUR7
-
12-13-12 13:47 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 71Dealing with LEO list, last one
Ill start off by saying "pedal to the metal" was a joke gentleman. And I hope no one actually does that sort of thing, for I'm assuming the consequences would be indescribable.
Thanks to all the gents again for responding on the LEO advice. There were some conflicting ones, but I think we can manage. Just to clarify, this isn't really for myself specifically because nothing actually happened that night aside from the documents and questioning, I stayed in the car, they were at my windows with their flashlights, but of course they knew why I was there. So he just stared me down at the and told me to go home, thankfully, no tickets, no searches or anything. Even if there was to be a search, I don't do drugs, and haven't picked anyone up, and (aside from this) I'm generally an upstanding citizen, and I am and would have been polite (I'm skinny, I would have gotten my a* kicked). But I just wanted to know, and for others to learn, what the right thing to do was. But yeah, thanking the guy upstairs nothing happened.
So you all gave some good stuff. I meant it to be as a protocol in dealing with LEO for mongers, so if you all don't mind I'll take a few study breaks later and take some time to compile a sort of "LEO Advice for Mongers" report in the homework section, and just like RTFF we can direct people there if the issue comes up. And of course, anyone and everyone can add or correct me on it, but there would at least be some sort of reference.
Thanks again gents! Be safe!
-
12-13-12 13:02 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 52Jennifer- michigan avenue
Dreamed I saw Jennifer from Michigan Avenue the other day. She's a petite spinner type WSW in her late 20's. I think there's other reports of her on here. She has a tattoo on her neck just below her ear (some music notes or something) and others tattoos on ankle / back, and a belly button piercing. 0.4 for 1/2 and 1/2, she tried asking for much more, and also tried getting the money ahead of time. Service was about average for me, probably not repeat.
-
12-13-12 12:07 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 846LEO and other hazards
Ok this subject comes up about every three months. As someone who is still pretty new and does not dabble to muchlet me give some hard earned advice. First never let the lady text or call while in the car. Otherwise you will have happen to me happen to you. Her pimp / husband / whatever will pound on your door and if you are lucky like I was say pay more or get out and if you are really unlucky will kill you and take your money. Remember this is criminal activity we are engaging in. There is no manager to see for crappy service and no BBB to complain to.
Next remember that these girls are messed up upstairs so how some way. Drugs, mental illness, whatever, there is a problem. If not then they would not be walking the streets. So remember that is what you are dealing with and act accordingly. You might have to get tough and never show signs of weakness otherwise you will get hurt or worse. I know it happened to me. RTFF and learn from others mistakes not just there successes.
Uncle Leo wants to scare you. If they want money you will get a ticket for something no matter what. No matter how good of a driver you are you will always do something they can pull you over for. Other wise they will make it up. Remember these rules to minimize the damage. Number one check out the you tube video don't talk to cops. They will mess with you push you and try to entrap you. Don't say anything, if you can't keep you mouth shut then say very
Little like "I was just driving around". You do not want to feed them more ammo. Be polite and say nothing.
I used to work with cops they have microphones that are always on. If they are not then they get in trouble it makes them look bad in court and if you file a complaint. Do not let them ever search your car. If they force it so be it but you have a case to shoot down anything they find. Remember you might not have anything in your car. However, the girl you picked up three nights ago might have and it might have fallen out of her purse or pocket. I fould a needle once after a date. Don't chance it if they make an illegal search your lawyer can better defend you. Remember you can be politeand still say no. Also another good one is to say can I leave. The police cannot detain you for nothing. They need to have a reason during questioning ask if you can go. If they detain you for nothing it gives you lawyer more ammo to protect you. If you decide to cooperate and go along you chance shooting yourself in the foot. I a.
Always carry a ready made excusein case I get to nervous and shoot my mouth off. The best part is it is the truth. I tell them I am an Urban photographer and take pictures of abandoned buildings. I have my camera in the car and only pictures of the outside of abandoned buildings. Remember these rules might not save you that day but might protect you in criminal court or in a lawsuit that you file. Just my two cents
-
12-13-12 09:49 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 103Food for thought
Go to youtube:type in Don't talk to cops. When getting out of your car lock your doors
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 09:34 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 98The R 7:00AM cold and not much out
Was strolling along the R this morning near 7:00 AM. Only 2 bigger ones were out. 1 between 6 and 7 and thought at first is was Fatima but when circled back to head north saw just a larger blondish light skinned BSW (I think) it was dark but still could tell she was a bit larger than the famous one.
At Lantz was a Brunette WSW which was also larger than I like them and so there was not much out
-
12-13-12 08:31 #6778Regular Member

Posts: 17Advice re LEO
The right response depends on the situation and your read of it. First and foremost, don't take off. Fleeing and eluding is serious shit, and is guaranteed to get to get you arrested and charged (to say nothing of the danger to yourself and others-can you say manslaughter?). They will come up with some pretext to say that they were authorized to stop you on suspicion of. (fill in the blank). Legally speaking, you are required to provide identification, but that is about it. Of course if you assert your rights, you will arouse even more suspicion and they will push things as far as they can. Still, if you have a kilo of heroin in your glove compartment it is probably a good idea not to consent to a search. At least if they push the search after you deny permission, and they still search and find it, you have a legal search and seizure argument available. As to "what were you doing here", you can offer some reason they will probably recognize as bull shit, but can't prove otherwise, although it may increase their suspicion level. If you are going to say something like "going to McDonald's", a McDonald's bag on the seat next to you might help. To be prepared, if there is anything legit in the area, you may wish to stop by there first to have evidence to show why you were there. Bear in mind that driving around looking at the scenery, including scantily clad young ladies on the street corner is not a crime. From what has been reported on this board, if you don't have any outstanding warrants or contraband in the car, you should probably adopt a "I have nothing to hide, sure you can search the car" attitude. Since cruising is not a crime, and they have better things to do (really, even though the hassling seems to suggest otherwise) , as long as that is all you've been doing (or have dropped off your date when they clearly did not see it) , they will almost certainly let you go with a warning and their hope that the hassle serves as a deterrent. Bottom line-assert your rights if you have to, otherwise cooperate.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 03:26 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 1019Your right wish I read this before DO NOT GO to houses in Detroit you never no.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 00:40 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 73Britney Ave
Met up with this one tonight around 11:30 while I was searching for this elusive Barbie, deflated B's, few smaller tattoos, same deal with the mom and $10. She gave me a piece of paper with her number with it spelt what looks like "Britny", so digits available for Senior Members
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
Last edited by GinjaBalls; 12-13-12 at 00:42. Reason: Quoted OP Didn't Show
-
12-13-12 00:36 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 241Watch where your going!
Working tons of hours does not let me get out much these days and the digits stop working all to fast so I don't have much to report. Heading down the Ave early Monday I saw a girl that matched Barbi's description. I started thinking wow I hit the jackpot! However I will never if it was her because some crazy idiot in a green Chevy pulled a U turn in front of me to pick her up. I don't mind someone else getting the scoop but I do mind when me and 3 other cars have to lock their brakes up to avoid hitting his car. I figured after that much commotion it was time to get out of there so I will never know if it was her or not. If anyone here was in that car good scoop but watch what your doing. I have already had one car totaled while mongering and don't want to make it two
Stay Safe.
Flstc
-
12-13-12 00:19 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 247Common sense is the word. While you are cruising, scope the area out. What is there that is a reason for you to be there? Strip club, restaurant, corner bar? How far from home are you? Anywhere near a path that would lead to home?
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]
Always obey every minuscule traffic law. Use your signals, don't speed, no crazy you-turns. Nothing to attract attention. Also note that if you are seeing uncles, they are seeing you. You have to develop a sense of exposure. If they see you three times in a short span of time, they may begin to wonder about you. That's why, if you RTFF, you will see mongers hitting multiple strolls. It's not just because of the girls or lack of them, but also because of exposure.
I am no lawyer, but if it isn't your day and you end up talking to uncle, the best advice is to be polite and cooperative. If they want to search your vehicle and you have nothing to hide, let them search. The more prickly you are with them, the more prickly they will be with you, and that will end up costing you more $. If you are stopped, you are probably going to get a bs ticket, so cooperate and try to keep the damage to a minimum.
Under no circumstances, even if you have a girl in the car, should you ever put the pedal to the metal. You will be graduating from the land of the misdemeanor to the land of the felony. At least six points on your license, and quite possibly a quick beatdown when they catch you. And unless you are a recently retired NASCAR driver, you will not outrun their radios. And you will still have a girl in the car, and the problems that brings.
Stay safe out there
-
12-13-12 00:19 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm not a lawyer or a cop, but this may be of interest:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]
http://youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc
What I do is try to have a reason to be in the area. I'm lucky in what I do for a living in that I handle emergency calls and get called out to various places. If I can't pull that off, I'm prepared to have an excuse. ("I'm going to the CVS because I have a head cold." I have used that one before.)
As far as searching the car, when I got my LIPIO ticket, I was never asked nor was a search done, beyond looking in with a flashlight. I'd be inclined to say "No, for I've nothing to hide anyway." I only give yes or no answers at any time dealing with cops.
I recommend watching the link above, if only to give a perspective on things.
-
12-13-12 00:06 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm not so sure I disbelieve you. I've learned to always trust my gut on things.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
Having said that, I was down the Ave today about 4pm and saw the two unmarked cars again down by Cicotte again today. I drive down the ave nearly every day at various times (work and play) , and these two are new. I did see some SWs down the road though, at least.
I'm not trying to cause alarms, either, as I'm not seeing any (obvious) tow trucks, but something seems odd about this.
-
12-12-12 23:44 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 247She says no
I just talked to her. I texted and told her to call if she could and she called right away. She heard about it from one of the guys and is very upset. She says uncle never asks her about dates, only about stuff, does she have any, where is she getting it, etc. She says they never threaten or inquire about dates, and says she wouldn't set people up like that if they wanted her to. Knowing her like I think I do, I believer her. I haven't known her to be anything but straightforward about anything and everything, including her addiction.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
The whole LEO thing doesn't quite pass the smell test to me, anyway. They don't have enough leverage on a girl to make her do that, and is there a more classic case of entrapment than forcing a girl to call someone, then arresting them if they show up?
Stay safe out there
-
12-12-12 21:22 #6770Regular Member

Posts: 15She does not have a current number for Barbie.
Originally Posted by Electric703
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





