Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4872

    Advice re LEO

    The right response depends on the situation and your read of it. First and foremost, don't take off. Fleeing and eluding is serious shit, and is guaranteed to get to get you arrested and charged (to say nothing of the danger to yourself and others-can you say manslaughter?). They will come up with some pretext to say that they were authorized to stop you on suspicion of. (fill in the blank). Legally speaking, you are required to provide identification, but that is about it. Of course if you assert your rights, you will arouse even more suspicion and they will push things as far as they can. Still, if you have a kilo of heroin in your glove compartment it is probably a good idea not to consent to a search. At least if they push the search after you deny permission, and they still search and find it, you have a legal search and seizure argument available. As to "what were you doing here", you can offer some reason they will probably recognize as bull shit, but can't prove otherwise, although it may increase their suspicion level. If you are going to say something like "going to McDonald's", a McDonald's bag on the seat next to you might help. To be prepared, if there is anything legit in the area, you may wish to stop by there first to have evidence to show why you were there. Bear in mind that driving around looking at the scenery, including scantily clad young ladies on the street corner is not a crime. From what has been reported on this board, if you don't have any outstanding warrants or contraband in the car, you should probably adopt a "I have nothing to hide, sure you can search the car" attitude. Since cruising is not a crime, and they have better things to do (really, even though the hassling seems to suggest otherwise) , as long as that is all you've been doing (or have dropped off your date when they clearly did not see it) , they will almost certainly let you go with a warning and their hope that the hassle serves as a deterrent. Bottom line-assert your rights if you have to, otherwise cooperate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    What are you doing here?

    Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    Home or notel search?

    Any rights of which we should be aware?

    Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!

  2. #4871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This is a friendly reminder to all. If you go to a motel in the city of Detroit you are asking for trouble. You need to be prepared for the worst at all times. What happens when you go in the room and someone comes banging on the door? Never go to a house or room of a provider. You could get killed first, robbed second and left in an un-mowed lot somewhere till god only knows when. Think about who you are trusting when a SW says they have a room. Also what happens when you go to a motel in the city and end up finishing your business and when you leave your car is broken into or there are three gangsters waiting for you? Just food for thought. I have broken this rule myself but I am smarter now. I also can protect / defend myself pretty well. And I never go to the city without my friend Smith N. Wesson.
    Your right wish I read this before DO NOT GO to houses in Detroit you never no.

  3. #4870

    Britney Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun. She died her hair with colored streaks she had blonde hair first.
    Met up with this one tonight around 11:30 while I was searching for this elusive Barbie, deflated B's, few smaller tattoos, same deal with the mom and $10. She gave me a piece of paper with her number with it spelt what looks like "Britny", so digits available for Senior Members
    Last edited by GinjaBalls; 12-13-12 at 00:42. Reason: Quoted OP Didn't Show

  4. #4869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Watch where your going!

    Working tons of hours does not let me get out much these days and the digits stop working all to fast so I don't have much to report. Heading down the Ave early Monday I saw a girl that matched Barbi's description. I started thinking wow I hit the jackpot! However I will never if it was her because some crazy idiot in a green Chevy pulled a U turn in front of me to pick her up. I don't mind someone else getting the scoop but I do mind when me and 3 other cars have to lock their brakes up to avoid hitting his car. I figured after that much commotion it was time to get out of there so I will never know if it was her or not. If anyone here was in that car good scoop but watch what your doing. I have already had one car totaled while mongering and don't want to make it two

    Stay Safe.

    Flstc

  5. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    What are you doing here?

    Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    Home or notel search?

    Any rights of which we should be aware?

    Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!
    Common sense is the word. While you are cruising, scope the area out. What is there that is a reason for you to be there? Strip club, restaurant, corner bar? How far from home are you? Anywhere near a path that would lead to home?

    Always obey every minuscule traffic law. Use your signals, don't speed, no crazy you-turns. Nothing to attract attention. Also note that if you are seeing uncles, they are seeing you. You have to develop a sense of exposure. If they see you three times in a short span of time, they may begin to wonder about you. That's why, if you RTFF, you will see mongers hitting multiple strolls. It's not just because of the girls or lack of them, but also because of exposure.

    I am no lawyer, but if it isn't your day and you end up talking to uncle, the best advice is to be polite and cooperative. If they want to search your vehicle and you have nothing to hide, let them search. The more prickly you are with them, the more prickly they will be with you, and that will end up costing you more $. If you are stopped, you are probably going to get a bs ticket, so cooperate and try to keep the damage to a minimum.

    Under no circumstances, even if you have a girl in the car, should you ever put the pedal to the metal. You will be graduating from the land of the misdemeanor to the land of the felony. At least six points on your license, and quite possibly a quick beatdown when they catch you. And unless you are a recently retired NASCAR driver, you will not outrun their radios. And you will still have a girl in the car, and the problems that brings.

    Stay safe out there

  6. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    What are you doing here?

    Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    Home or notel search?

    Any rights of which we should be aware?

    Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!
    I'm not a lawyer or a cop, but this may be of interest:

    http://youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc

    What I do is try to have a reason to be in the area. I'm lucky in what I do for a living in that I handle emergency calls and get called out to various places. If I can't pull that off, I'm prepared to have an excuse. ("I'm going to the CVS because I have a head cold." I have used that one before.)

    As far as searching the car, when I got my LIPIO ticket, I was never asked nor was a search done, beyond looking in with a flashlight. I'd be inclined to say "No, for I've nothing to hide anyway." I only give yes or no answers at any time dealing with cops.

    I recommend watching the link above, if only to give a perspective on things.

  7. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe
    I'm not so sure I disbelieve you. I've learned to always trust my gut on things.

    Having said that, I was down the Ave today about 4pm and saw the two unmarked cars again down by Cicotte again today. I drive down the ave nearly every day at various times (work and play) , and these two are new. I did see some SWs down the road though, at least.

    I'm not trying to cause alarms, either, as I'm not seeing any (obvious) tow trucks, but something seems odd about this.

  8. #4865

    She says no

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I got a couple texts today. As far as uncle Leo goes? Well now, that would be messed up. I would hope this is not the case. Has anyone seen her today? Last I saw her was Monday night, and oh what a fun time is was. Pictures would blow your mind. If anyone has had contact with her today please post so we can figure this out.
    I just talked to her. I texted and told her to call if she could and she called right away. She heard about it from one of the guys and is very upset. She says uncle never asks her about dates, only about stuff, does she have any, where is she getting it, etc. She says they never threaten or inquire about dates, and says she wouldn't set people up like that if they wanted her to. Knowing her like I think I do, I believer her. I haven't known her to be anything but straightforward about anything and everything, including her addiction.

    The whole LEO thing doesn't quite pass the smell test to me, anyway. They don't have enough leverage on a girl to make her do that, and is there a more classic case of entrapment than forcing a girl to call someone, then arresting them if they show up?

    Stay safe out there

  9. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric703  [View Original Post]
    You didn't say you'd pay for the number
    She does not have a current number for Barbie.

  10. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe
    I got one text last night. I was in for the night and passed.

  11. #4862

    RULES for dealing with LEO

    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    . What are you doing here?

    . Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    . Home or notel search?

    . Any rights of which we should be aware?

    . Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!

  12. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Think I know who you talkin about. I was waitin on a report on her. She seems eager with the 'eye'. Did you discuss FS with her? PM if you wish.
    FS was not discussed. I didn't have time. The LE check on her was nice though. Again, she was good but there are others that I'd want to go FS on before her.

  13. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Long brown hair, thin, WSW, looks about 30 yo, probably BS, not the prettiest but not ugly either, scooped on the R a block north of SF yesterdayat8 AM. Seemed alert, not at all spacy but her teeth looked like they were starting to go. Decent BBBJ in car for. 25, took instruction ok. I told her I wanted her best ever. It was good but I'd repeat only in a pinch.
    Think I know who you talkin about. I was waitin on a report on her. She seems eager with the 'eye'. Did you discuss FS with her? PM if you wish.

  14. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I find it hard to believe that Barbie fucked with you again after what you did, especially for $17
    She sure did.

    Barbie: Have I seen you before?

    The Mad Humper: No, I don't really come down here much

  15. #4858

    Caution

    Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape