Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,961 to 48,975 of 61449
-
12-12-12 11:51 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 137Took a tour of the usual rounds yesterday and came up pretty short. Didn't have much time, but I did spot one WSW I've seen before out on moan row (never picked her up and she wears too much for me to describe her properly, besides darker hair and eye colors with a knit cap). Like every time I've seen her, she had her troll a little too close for my personal comfort, so I left the premises. Apparent LEO presence wasn't as intense as it has been, at least not in that area.
Also, I have to agree with NiteTimer's last post in this thread and not only for the listed reasons. Be careful who you trust.
-
12-12-12 11:38 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 283Jessi
Had a chance to give her a call last night. She was out with her BF and was free so met me in 10 minutes at the Royal Farms. She was very cute coming to the car and dressed nicely with make-up and everything. As soon as I saw her, I wanted some FS but I always give new ones a try with just BJs on the first go round. Talked a little about this site (she brought it up) and told her she has to be careful because there are some undercover that troll this site she can't be so trusting of everyone.
On the way to the spot, discussed fees. She said she gets. 4 for BJs but countered with. 2 plus tip and she was fine with that. Parked and she got to work. Decent at the head game. Maybe a 6 out of 10. Decent suction and very sloppy but unable to go all the way down. Tries to do hand tricks on the shaft but that doesn't work. Started jerking me off for a few minutes then back down she went. Getting paranoid at the parking spot so ended up finishing myself in her mouth WS. Inquired about a room visit next time and she does still have a room.
Will definitely repeat with an up-grade next time.
Thanks TB for sharing.
Hope you had a chance to sample my trade-off.
-
12-12-12 10:18 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 319Your Choice Alone
[QUOTE=JdInDC9; 1621189]Sorry guys, I'm from DC, recession, what recession? I'm fine with paying 80, but don't want to screw it up for everyone else. What should I have paid. 40? These girls get one look at me and quote 110+ (which I never pay unless the block, then it's wayyyy too expensive)
Pay what you feel is fair at that time, it changes daily and you know your financial situation better than anyone in this room. You get what you pay for at times and your choice in Swers are all yours. If no one can dictate you who you will see, then think of the same in the amount that you pay. It is your choice and affects on one in this room with the price that you pay because your price that you consider paying does nothing to the normal price that they are use to getting. It just puts you on the top of the list if they need money and want to see a client. SWers know the going rate in the area, you paying more will just put you ahead of the list if she wants to see something.
Happy Hunting
-
12-12-12 09:47 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 137Sorry guys, I'm from DC, recession, what recession? I'm fine with paying 80, but don't want to screw it up for everyone else. What should I have paid. 40? These girls get one look at me and quote 110+ (which I never pay unless the block, then it's wayyyy too expensive)
[QUOTE=Benchseats Rock; 1620738]$80 in Curtis Bay?
Really?
Good news everyone, the recession is over :P.
Bench.
-
12-12-12 09:13 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 381[QUOTE=Benchseats Rock; 1620738]$80 in Curtis Bay?
Really?
Good news everyone, the recession is over :P.
Bench.
Not bad if you don't mind overpaying in CB by $40-$50 dollars. Even the cutest ones I've had in CB will do everything including pictures for $40. BJ, FS, and even a trip to Greece. Corrine is one of the best out in CB right now and everything on menu only cost me $40 with a 5 spot for a tip. Including pictures while pregnant.
-
12-12-12 09:06 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 381Sad to say the best BJ I've ever got was from a BSW named Stephaine, and I haven't saw her in almost 5 years. I got spoiled between these two. The closest ones recent would be Corrine or Ezy and they are still light years apart, compared to Shannon and Stephaine. Now most girls barely know how to stick a dick in their mouth and it's hit or miss whether or not their mouths will move.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 09:00 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 381Jessica
Yes this would be her. Such a shame, I have some photo's of her from years back where she is incredible. Amazing what this life does to them.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 07:45 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 2419Aware
I've been getting some pms from guys w / 4 or less posts lately trying to get all kinds of info on these ladies but I can't find much on these guys.
They say they're from wherever and coming to town. I also notice a lot of ladies have been getting picked up by LEOs.
Do I smell tunnel rats in here?
-
12-12-12 04:41 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 254Cathy
She'll do FS for .3 as well; good option if you're a little short on cash and long on horny. Turn her around, bend her over, make believe you're doing Traci Lordes!
Originally Posted by Powerstrip One
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 21:25 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 677Jessica
Is this the Jessica we are talking about in Brooklyn?
-
12-11-12 20:04 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 312She gave me the best head I ever had. If you've had better, I need a hook up.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 20:00 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 1823$80 in Curtis Bay?
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
Really?
Good news everyone, the recession is over :P.
Bench
It's your money, you can do whatever the fuck you want to with it, and if you think it was worth it, good for you.
-
12-11-12 18:35 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 254Jewelz?
Has anyone been in contact with Jewelz lately? I lost her number when my phone got run over last summer. Please PM me if you have working digits.
-
12-11-12 15:59 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 251I'd also like to partake LOL. Please and ill return the favor
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt47
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 15:17 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 53Cathy
I've been reading this forum for a while and usually stick to BP girls, but I decided to venture out to B / CB to take a look around. I scouted the area for a few days to familiarize myself with it. After a couple days I decided to pull over and pick someone up. She looked pretty good until she got into my car. She probably was a 9 or 10 twenty five years ago, but I already picked her up so I went for a BBBJ. It was okay, nothing special (maybe a 6) but it was still a BJ so it wasn't too bad. $.2 was reasonable. I think I'm going back to BP.
PS1










Reply With Quote






