Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4852

    Let

    We have a lot of negative LE energy all of a sudden. Let's keep in perspective that there are a lot of great women on these streets and we are of our own free bodies and will. Found this cutie on John R early one summer morning. I love'm plump and wild.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010173.JPG‎  

  2. #4851

    Camaro / Challengers WCS

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Was heading home and spotted a new dark blue Camaro had someone pulled over. No visible marking on the driver side. Lights are all blue up front and hidden well, I'd guess the lenses match the dark blue paint. Windows looked tinted a bit but I didn't get a great look. Watch out for it when you're out there.
    Over the summer I recall seeing new unmarked Camaros and Challengers with stock striping and graphics that were sported by the WCS. Some of the vehicles were even tinted with no visible lights. The only visible markings were the license plates and "sheriff" decal on the front bumper. They were performing a seat belt enforcement zone on Ford Road between Telegraph and Middlebelt.

    http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201523

    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&c...=18&ved=1t:429, are:15, s:0, I:132.

    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=85993

  3. #4850
    I have no skills or know-how at all in this regard, but had had two instances by accident. First time I was visiting a west coast city and a girl wanted to enter my car at a traffic red light on a not-so-busy street. She wanted to do it in the parking lot of her apartment, but I insisted on going to her apartment to which she agreed. Second time in another west coast city, a girl wanted to get into my car at an intersection and I brought her to my motel. Since then I have found this forum and in the last year occasionally veered into the SW section. This week while I was driving on the Telegraph road in the evening, just from curiosity, turned to six mile road and saw a girl standing on the sidewalk near the intersection close to a wine lotto store. I made two round trips on six mile and woodbine and pulled into the parking lot of the wine and lotto store. The girl must have noticed my car as she walked to my car and made a gesture. There were other cars in the parking lot with people inside. This time unlike the other two instances, I was scared and rapidly pulled out of the parking lot and left the area. I wonder how dangerous the situation was. I know I should not do this again until I have read every report in the SW section and I hope I have the self-control to follow through that plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    My license is restricted and I got popped by a state trooper near JR. Never said why he pulled me over. Asked me what I was doing, if I was driving with in my restrictions (I wasn't and admitted) and why I was way out here. He wanted to search my car I told him I have nothing to hide and if he wanted to search go ahead. He did and came up empty. Let me go with no citations. I was calm and polite to the officer and he was the same in return. I'm not saying to be polite and let them search your car but it may work to your advantage.

    On a semi-related note. 6 years ago, I was pulled over in Detroit around 6 mile and Southfield for no reason other than DWW LOL. FIrst question they asked was why I was so far from home. I told them the truth and I was looking at a car for sale. He accused me of buying drugs and wanted to search my car. I laughed and said "No sir, I do not have anything in my car." He then goes "oh so I can search your car?" I said sure. Douche and Douche's buddy searched my car didn't find anything and then wrote me a ticket for window tint and for having a cover on my license plate. The real shitty thing was that he wrote the window tint ticket as obstruction of view which was two points. Normal window tint tickets do not result in points and are only a fine if you choose to keep it.

  4. #4849

    UC Camaro on R

    Was heading home and spotted a new dark blue Camaro had someone pulled over. No visible marking on the driver side. Lights are all blue up front and hidden well, I'd guess the lenses match the dark blue paint. Windows looked tinted a bit but I didn't get a great look. Watch out for it when you're out there.

  5. #4848

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    My license is restricted and I got popped by a state trooper near JR. Never said why he pulled me over. Asked me what I was doing, if I was driving with in my restrictions (I wasn't and admitted) and why I was way out here. He wanted to search my car I told him I have nothing to hide and if he wanted to search go ahead. He did and came up empty. Let me go with no citations. I was calm and polite to the officer and he was the same in return. I'm not saying to be polite and let them search your car but it may work to your advantage.

    On a semi-related note. 6 years ago, I was pulled over in Detroit around 6 mile and Southfield for no reason other than DWW LOL. FIrst question they asked was why I was so far from home. I told them the truth and I was looking at a car for sale. He accused me of buying drugs and wanted to search my car. I laughed and said "No sir, I do not have anything in my car." He then goes "oh so I can search your car?" I said sure. Douche and Douche's buddy searched my car didn't find anything and then wrote me a ticket for window tint and for having a cover on my license plate. The real shitty thing was that he wrote the window tint ticket as obstruction of view which was two points. Normal window tint tickets do not result in points and are only a fine if you choose to keep it.
    Fuck all that noise. I've seen fatima a couple times now but ill have to give it a rest I aint going near there again. Last time I was there I had a leo light up a car right in back of me after I'd made the drop off and was heading out. Sared the shit out of me now this. I'm just going to focus on picking up chicks the old fashioned way at the bar or the welfare office.

  6. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by Levenosky  [View Original Post]
    SW's are not really my cup of tea as I do not have those required skills to spot or to escape but after reading many reports and seeing a picture the one particular SW was on my mind since couple of months. I almost got shot once and got mugged (that is what happens when you do something knowingly that you do have the skills to do it) but still was trying my luck. It was just another look out drive other day when a DP car pulled me off. Since I had no justified reason to be in that part of the town at that time, I was expecting some serious consequences. LEO asked me whether I know why I was stopped and I said no. Then followed the next expected question "what are you doing here?". Even before I opened my mouth he said he knows why I am there and what I was doing. I tried saying something like looking for a gas station but obviously he was not buying it. While handing over the docs, he said he wants to search my car. I had read somewhere that I have the right to refuse a search in absence of a search warrant so I said NO. I guess I stepped on his Toe by saying that, he was bit rough and said he has other means of detaining me and impounding my car. I just kept quite but After checking my registration etc. For some reason he was bit soft. While handing over the docs he said he is letting me go this time but I may not be so lucky next time. I do not know why he changed his mind but I am glad he did. I guess, that ends my search at least for some time.

    Be safe out there.
    Be thankful you didn't get the dreaded LIPIO ticket. I actually got one of those two years ago (what was funny is I wasn't even out looking, I was on my way to work at one of our remote offices in a not so nice neighborhood). I had every reason to be there, even if I was DWW. Cop didn't believe me at all, even though I could see the office from where I was pulled over. I ended up going down to 36th four times to fight the ticket and it was dismissed. That's one of the reasons why I haven't picked up hardly any SWs lately. If I was "busted" for being innocent, I'd hate to see what'd happen in a real bust!

    I heard that because of the news reports of the DPD handing out those tickets for everything, they've stopped issuing them. In fact, wasn't there a class action lawsuit about it?

  7. #4846

    Triangle PoPo

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBooty69  [View Original Post]
    Save your keystrokes seniors, let me handle the small shit. Welcome Redwing1978. This is a forum for men who are looking for sex with women. This "let me take a little time to introduce myself" got you no where. For all anyone knows, you are a police officer trying to find barbies whereabouts, so you can arrest her. Or a jealous crazy ex looking to harm her. And the "I heard about this site from one of the girls" means nothing. Earn yourself some credability by posting a name and what kind of experience you had with "one of the girls". This hobby is very dangerous. It is time consuming. It is money consuming. It can cost you your vehicle, and your reputation. There are plenty of girls out there that are "good at what they do" and "will make you feel good about your self". For god's sake! You are paying them! You are going to have to sack up and go out and scout it out, make some pick ups, spend some money, and make some mistakes, AND report about all of it. While RTFF I stumbled upon " there are more giners out there then days of the week, no 2 alike!".MW JRP. Go out and find them! They will make you feel good. You may benefit from reading the 22 rules for street mongering on the main page. You have this number below your name on the forum that grows everytime you make a post. Yours is at 4. 3 of them asking for barbie info, and 1 of them complaining about your love life and basically asking forbarbie info. Make that number grow by contributing something and you might get responses to your inquiries. I have rtff. Do you know what that means? I'm sorry seniors if I beat you to the punch, just thought I'd save ya the trouble.
    LOL NewBooty you also beat me to it. Redwing you sound like a guy looking for some sort of lovin, but not the kind you get from SWs.

    On another note. I was out for the first time in quite a while Saturday night (I was actually going home from a buddy's house after playing cards) and the Triangle is kind of, kind of on my way home going north. Did ONE and half drive around the block by the notel (around 1 am) , once and a half, and as I was going back on Tele LEO shows up in my back seat all of a sudden. It was definitely a case of "not belonging" in the area, I asked him why I was pulled over, he stuttered for a bit and said "No turn signal" (That was BS of course). Then he asked me what I was doing here, and I stuttered for a bit and said going home from a friend's house in the area."You know this area is notorious for prostitution" he asked and I played dumb as I've never been stopped for this (knock on wood). So I just said "oh ok no I didn't know."

    He asked me the routines "Drinking, drugs, etc etc" and of course I was clean. Then he just looks at me straight in the face for like 5 seconds straight, saying nothing (kind of nerve wracking) then finally said "You know what's going on here right?" I quickly said yes sir and he handed me my docs and just said go home and don't come back. LOL Ill be avoiding that area for a long time to say the least.

    Be careful out there gents!

  8. #4845

    Search PoPo

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenosky  [View Original Post]
    SW's are not really my cup of tea as I do not have those required skills to spot or to escape but after reading many reports and seeing a picture the one particular SW was on my mind since couple of months. I almost got shot once and got mugged (that is what happens when you do something knowingly that you do have the skills to do it) but still was trying my luck. It was just another look out drive other day when a DP car pulled me off. Since I had no justified reason to be in that part of the town at that time, I was expecting some serious consequences. LEO asked me whether I know why I was stopped and I said no. Then followed the next expected question "what are you doing here?". Even before I opened my mouth he said he knows why I am there and what I was doing. I tried saying something like looking for a gas station but obviously he was not buying it. While handing over the docs, he said he wants to search my car. I had read somewhere that I have the right to refuse a search in absence of a search warrant so I said NO. I guess I stepped on his Toe by saying that, he was bit rough and said he has other means of detaining me and impounding my car. I just kept quite but After checking my registration etc. For some reason he was bit soft. While handing over the docs he said he is letting me go this time but I may not be so lucky next time. I do not know why he changed his mind but I am glad he did. I guess, that ends my search at least for some time.

    Be safe out there.
    My license is restricted and I got popped by a state trooper near JR. Never said why he pulled me over. Asked me what I was doing, if I was driving with in my restrictions (I wasn't and admitted) and why I was way out here. He wanted to search my car I told him I have nothing to hide and if he wanted to search go ahead. He did and came up empty. Let me go with no citations. I was calm and polite to the officer and he was the same in return. I'm not saying to be polite and let them search your car but it may work to your advantage.

    On a semi-related note. 6 years ago, I was pulled over in Detroit around 6 mile and Southfield for no reason other than DWW LOL. FIrst question they asked was why I was so far from home. I told them the truth and I was looking at a car for sale. He accused me of buying drugs and wanted to search my car. I laughed and said "No sir, I do not have anything in my car." He then goes "oh so I can search your car?" I said sure. Douche and Douche's buddy searched my car didn't find anything and then wrote me a ticket for window tint and for having a cover on my license plate. The real shitty thing was that he wrote the window tint ticket as obstruction of view which was two points. Normal window tint tickets do not result in points and are only a fine if you choose to keep it.

  9. #4844

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like driving into a strange town and finding the local watering spots. Pam was hanging out on John R. Very pleasant encounter after driving back to a local motel.
    Just how bad did that thing smell

  10. #4843

    Almost got caught

    SW's are not really my cup of tea as I do not have those required skills to spot or to escape but after reading many reports and seeing a picture the one particular SW was on my mind since couple of months. I almost got shot once and got mugged (that is what happens when you do something knowingly that you do have the skills to do it) but still was trying my luck. It was just another look out drive other day when a DP car pulled me off. Since I had no justified reason to be in that part of the town at that time, I was expecting some serious consequences. LEO asked me whether I know why I was stopped and I said no. Then followed the next expected question "what are you doing here?". Even before I opened my mouth he said he knows why I am there and what I was doing. I tried saying something like looking for a gas station but obviously he was not buying it. While handing over the docs, he said he wants to search my car. I had read somewhere that I have the right to refuse a search in absence of a search warrant so I said NO. I guess I stepped on his Toe by saying that, he was bit rough and said he has other means of detaining me and impounding my car. I just kept quite but After checking my registration etc. For some reason he was bit soft. While handing over the docs he said he is letting me go this time but I may not be so lucky next time. I do not know why he changed his mind but I am glad he did. I guess, that ends my search at least for some time.

    Be safe out there.

  11. #4842

    Brittany

    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun. She died her hair with colored streaks she had blonde hair first.

  12. #4841

    Brittany

    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun.

  13. #4840

    Mich. Avenue

    Dreamed I picked up a blonde WSW on a side street east of Central off michigan Avenue a few days ago. Think her name was Amy, she had plaid colored fingernails, and was probably in her 40's. Got a long CBJ for. 2

  14. #4839

    A new man

    It seems my ATF Halo has a new man she told me this. I see there have been no reports on her in awhile. I also recieved a text from her on day asking me to stop texting her of course this is after she tried one of her pick me up drive her around the block and oops sorry can you drop me off but give me. 2 scams that I did not fall for. I wish her the best of luck. I also found out something Fatima will not do I had alittle time so I called her and ask if she would like to have dinner. She said yes give her 30 minutes and she would call me when ready. (we had agreed on a donation for her time) Well after an hour I text her and I got back a response that said so sorry I love all of you. LOL so I guess she just likes to be picked up do the deed and get paid Just don't ask her to dinner. Or maybe she got a better offer. This is not saying anything bad about her she seems to be very nice. I hope to someday give her a go.

    Good Luck all and stay safe.

  15. #4838

    (i

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself. I actually heard about this site frome one of the girls so I figured I would check it out. I am just a normal guy that has been crushed many times in relationships so I told myself I am done with relationships so that is why I do this for the no strings attached fun. With all due respect to the other girls no one comes close to Barbie. I really have no interest in any of the other girls other than Barbie. If I am horny enough, sure I will date another girl but I prefer Barbie. The only one that came close to her was a girl by the name of Jessica I believe, she had blonde hair with pink streaks in her low 20's. I dated her once last year but never saw her again. Barbie is very good at what she does, but she also makes you feel good about yourself which is important. Anyways that is my story.
    Save your keystrokes seniors, let me handle the small shit. Welcome Redwing1978. This is a forum for men who are looking for sex with women. This "let me take a little time to introduce myself" got you no where. For all anyone knows, you are a police officer trying to find barbies whereabouts, so you can arrest her. Or a jealous crazy ex looking to harm her. And the "I heard about this site from one of the girls" means nothing. Earn yourself some credability by posting a name and what kind of experience you had with "one of the girls". This hobby is very dangerous. It is time consuming. It is money consuming. It can cost you your vehicle, and your reputation. There are plenty of girls out there that are "good at what they do" and "will make you feel good about your self". For god's sake! You are paying them! You are going to have to sack up and go out and scout it out, make some pick ups, spend some money, and make some mistakes, AND report about all of it. While RTFF I stumbled upon " there are more giners out there then days of the week, no 2 alike!".MW JRP. Go out and find them! They will make you feel good. You may benefit from reading the 22 rules for street mongering on the main page. You have this number below your name on the forum that grows everytime you make a post. Yours is at 4. 3 of them asking for barbie info, and 1 of them complaining about your love life and basically asking forbarbie info. Make that number grow by contributing something and you might get responses to your inquiries. I have rtff. Do you know what that means? I'm sorry seniors if I beat you to the punch, just thought I'd save ya the trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape