Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11883
    Always go w / the Latina. Lisa makes me very, very happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Visited today and had choice of three: a not so kind-looking gal who opened the door, a thin petite spinner with glasses, and a brazilian lady named Lisa. I chose the asian spinnner w / glasses. Massage ok and did not leave happy. Disappointed indeed.

    Clean: 9.

    Cost: 60 + 10.

    Looks: 5.

    Massage: 6.

    Extra: 0.

    Not for me. But may try the brazilian next time

  2. #11882

    Wendy

    Does anyone know what has happened to Wendy from Wakefield?

  3. #11881

    275 Mystic

    Visited today and had choice of three: a not so kind-looking gal who opened the door, a thin petite spinner with glasses, and a brazilian lady named Lisa. I chose the asian spinnner w / glasses. Massage ok and did not leave happy. Disappointed indeed.

    Clean: 9.

    Cost: 60 + 10.

    Looks: 5.

    Massage: 6.

    Extra: 0.

    Not for me. But may try the brazilian next time

  4. #11880

    All I can saty is wow.

    I am going to keep this short and sweat. I am so sorry I gave up one fantastic girl to a few knitt witts not all a few that jumped all over me. The emails that I supposedly told more than a few to "fuck off" why did I do that? I mean seriously why in gods name would you call me a pimp? Seriously someone see her and if it not the real deal then slam someone christ. I have others that I am sharing privately info with here and after I gain their trust and confidence of some of those heavy hitters I will forget those who bit a hand that potentially could have fed them. It is absolutely not worth my time or effort here so I hope a bunch of you jump down my throat, again but no more responses done moving on. Those that I have privately responded back to via private messages let me know how it goes and if I can help further PLEASE contact me. BTW her tits are real and she conviently wears skirts with elastic waste bands that drop to the floor so smoothly and t-shirts that look so good got to love it.

  5. #11879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    What is the name of the place

    Quote Originally Posted by Really69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I for one would like a senior or someone very local to wellsley to give us a "heads up" on this place to either confirm or deny its legitimacy? If was nearby this place I would most certainly fly over their to simply enjoy a massage their and report back. I'm not sure what the benefit is to be posting this in Daytona section or any other sections for that matter (other then to make people waste alot of gas and time?) does anyone else have any other possible "angles" as to why someone would do that? TY
    If near wellesley area I will try what is the name?

  6. #11878

    CT Kneeland St

    Did my monthy tuneup at Kneeland St 4th floor. First time I was rushed quitely into a different room and told to wait 5 to 10. Seemed like 4 hours, but hate waiting in a MP. Anyway, she came in finally. Was extremely friendly, utc up and downstairs with some butt play then a fantastic finish. .4. 4 total. Half hour. Will repeat as needed. Suit 405 is the key.

  7. #11877

    Mary

    Hello gents,

    Looking for a little help finding a new sweet woman like Mary from wilmington. She gave a great massage and prostate play that I enjoyed. Hope someone can help. Saw Sophia a week ago massage was only so so but no ass play. I did DATY that she enjoyed very much. By the time I was done my face was all soaked with her juices. She had to use a hot towel on my face to cleanup.

    Thanks for the help and as always stay safe!

    Thanks,

    Catnibber

  8. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Dude what ever. Maybe the moderator can chime in I had no idea how to post and was not sure if my report even got up because it took so long to apear and again had no idea WTF I was doing so kind of walking around in the dark. As stated I am brand new to the board so hopefully some one will see her and report back how excellent she is just hope it is not you.
    Listen BagHag, no mod is coming to save the day. You wrote a post that gives zero info, not even a breadcrumb for those of us that like a little challenge. Shooting your mouth off, and worse, insulting members via pm is certainly not the best way to join our little group.

    Perhaps you should reconsider your approach if you are truly interested in participating here. I for one will not hold my breath. Oh, any silly pms from you will be taken for exactly what they are worth.

  9. #11875

    Same thing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    So after I posted this I received a message from BagTag, who is probably a pimp, and here it is verbatim:

    "asshole. Fuck you you will never learn who she is your loss."

    So my personal feeling is there is certainly something suspicious here if such an overreaction can come as a response to my noticing that this ass-hat BagTag posted the same report on two separate sections. I would avoid this one. You never know what sort of unsavory low life you might run into.
    I had posted a warning right before yours. I too got a PM. Titled "asshole" and the message of 'Fuck you'. Sounds like this little boy has a problem.

  10. #11874

    Rs

    Made my 4th or 5th visit to RS this afternoon. Called to make an appointment and a younger sounding girl answered the phone, spoke perfect English. I haven't been there in over 6 months, so this was a bit of a surprise. Recent ads have boasted a "new hire", and when I arrived I realized the new hire was a younger, attractive girl working the front desk, not a new therapist (not to my knowledge at least).

    Had Yoko today; she's older, but not unattractive, and has a decent body. TS was thorough, massage was harder than I like, but good as it usually is there, and I received the full hour.

    $.7 + $.5 tip. I like to tip a bit more here because both women I've had are kind, skilled, and the place is always very clean. Fresh linens are folded on small shelves in the room which is reassuring, there is a locker w / key, and wired speakers in the rooms w / soft music, rather than a small iPod dock like many places use. RS has been worth my time and $ every time I've been.

    SB

  11. #11873

    Beware

    Gents,

    Beware of new posters bearing gifts.

    BA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    So after I posted this I received a message from BagTag, who is probably a pimp, and here it is verbatim:

    "asshole. Fuck you you will never learn who she is your loss."

    So my personal feeling is there is certainly something suspicious here if such an overreaction can come as a response to my noticing that this ass-hat BagTag posted the same report on two separate sections. I would avoid this one. You never know what sort of unsavory low life you might run into.

  12. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlass  [View Original Post]
    Aren't rough hands a sign that the person has a skin condition, most likely stemming from all the contact with the nether-regions and feet of so many mongers? I remember Sabrina at Jolin's in Braintree having rough hands damn near every time I saw her; it always sketched me out. Did Vanessa massage your feet as well? Sabrina pretty much always worked the feet. A woman's hands should never be that rough; there's no reason for it. Not like sandpaper at least. Not when they use oils and lotions all day. It's got to be a skin condition in my opinion.
    Yea I agree. She only did some light fingertip sweeps across my feet. You got me all itchy now man.

  13. #11871
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    So after I posted this I received a message from BagTag, who is probably a pimp, and here it is verbatim:

    "asshole. Fuck you you will never learn who she is your loss."

    So my personal feeling is there is certainly something suspicious here if such an overreaction can come as a response to my noticing that this ass-hat BagTag posted the same report on two separate sections. I would avoid this one. You never know what sort of unsavory low life you might run into.
    Well, I for one would like a senior or someone very local to wellsley to give us a "heads up" on this place to either confirm or deny its legitimacy? If was nearby this place I would most certainly fly over their to simply enjoy a massage their and report back. I'm not sure what the benefit is to be posting this in Daytona section or any other sections for that matter (other then to make people waste alot of gas and time?) does anyone else have any other possible "angles" as to why someone would do that? TY

  14. #11870
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    The exact same post was put in the Daytona Beach section by "BagTag." Take it cun granis salis.
    So after I posted this I received a message from BagTag, who is probably a pimp, and here it is verbatim:

    "asshole. Fuck you you will never learn who she is your loss."

    So my personal feeling is there is certainly something suspicious here if such an overreaction can come as a response to my noticing that this ass-hat BagTag posted the same report on two separate sections. I would avoid this one. You never know what sort of unsavory low life you might run into.

  15. #11869

    That tease

    Don't get me wrong I've had great times at a few places recently but haven't found one recently that gives that tease. You know that moment when the girl has finished massaging your back and wipes you down with a hot towel. Then she dims the lights and starts the feather touch everywhere for several minutes until you can't take it anymore. One thing (among many) that was great about Lily Spa in Providence was that every girl there (Sunny in particular) did this really well. I'm not looking for anything more than a good massage with HJ (or BJ) ending so if anyone knows of a place that does this please let me know. PM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape