Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 12116
-
12-10-12 19:39 #1931Banned Member

Posts: 123812-10-12 the week comes to an end
With mounting of Katie. I take 4 days of rest till Friday. =D. And I must say I've successfully countered vi vi French double shot technique of 2x see-you-m- shots =). With my classic WM pose I blow hard. 2x. Just like Amanda; Katie's eyes opened as she felt the 1st load but heard a voice telling her to "keep sucking". And she did and like X-men First Class "Eric Wonderba". Off came liquid babies shot 2 _.
Only way I can do that is if the girl look really hot + smell good which both Katie and Amanda do. And no watermelon scent."I Like" =) and what I like I give more love to.
To a great holiday season to all and to all more physical workout. And I won't nag like French forces "I'm tyaaardddd". G_R_0_M and K_S_K style round 12 deployment ready.
D SH out.
-
12-10-12 10:18 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 748Denise the robot
Got denise around 22 and GF on Friday evening. Man, great bod but horrible attitude. Had her hand in pants before the door was closed but just wanted me done ASAP. It was horrible. And covered after saying she would catch. She has long black hair and only works weekends
-
12-09-12 22:46 #1929Banned Member

Posts: 123812-9-12 mid day to end of day
Took a drive around 2pm thru the loop NOTHING. Went back around 540 and on G saw 5-0s stopping madd people a block apart. AGAIN FOUND NOTHING. F-ing rain. Reminds me of trip to UK. Depressing. So kept txting with Amanda from BP msg section. And she finally agreed on a number that was doable by us both =). And then she came to my place :O :O.
And I'm proud to say I double shot. I skared the small frame girl.
F-ing raining 2morrow too from forecast. I want AM depletion.
On fun note: I like how all girls in malls still dress like its summer and show their legs . Thing must be cold.
Happy hunting to all and to all seasons best.
Nico man
-
12-09-12 11:35 #1928Banned Member

Posts: 123812-8 going to 12-9
I started my zinc depletion around 2pm on 12-8 with Angie. Nothing on nat / gf / l during this time. And was txting with Katie thru 12-7 but was not in MILW. KATIE'S performance is awwzummm. Perhaps can be new Carrie. Does not like her head driven but BJ skills are very very nice. Thanks to the Senior who has msged me that. THe digits I gave are probly not enough for Katie's digits. I shall be msgin my whole list of WI-WH (how I fillter my bb phonebook =D) and then there is (FL-WH) =D (a family member once asked me who is Jennifer-FL-WH LOL. Don't worry about it please its imp must take the call.) anyways.
That deal was sooo awwzum with Katie that I was laying 12-9at3am and my tool would just not go down. So I saddled up and went out. And seems god_of_00kers now fav. S me (like my mentor Calizum LOL. I hit the streets out more often I guess) and on L I find another WSW around 12-13 st area. So I ask her "looking for a ride"."no hun I'm working". Had a purse I kind of did not like the vibe. Short blonde hair to ears. 115-120lbs jeans white jacket / sweat. Could be passed for a 5-0 lady sitting on the front desk. =/Plus she had 3 cars waiting on her. She did get picked up. Should have asked to jump in and do leo check. Kept having dreams of what I would do to Katie as I went to bed with zinc . LEO activity was minimal at this time of AM on L.
But Katie is not all good good side. I did had to take her to her "friends house for pills / meds" and she did use it at my apt. So fair heads up if you will bring her to your place. BUT she is a NON RUSHER and means what she says "I'm all yours" . In one of the txt she sent me before our meet up. I will have to get confermation from Senior who shared the digits before I give out. As I've not asked Katie. As I can give you the digits but if not rite intro she may not entertain you.
:Chella note. :to new member. : she can be easily found on gf on lower streets. And her friend in pickup has been driving her around milw. So she mite be able to meet you in your area. For extra $ naturally.
I shall be taking my zinc reserve lean meat =D to prepare for today's deployment.
Happy hunting to all and to all season's best.
-
12-09-12 10:45 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 142Mya
That pic was obviously taken during the summer (from the way she is dressed) and you are right, she has lost some weight since then. (Almost too skinny now) But, Mya is one of the nicest and most talented I have ever known and I have been in this game for a loooooong time. She not only rivals Chella in her skills, but she is a sweet heart to boot. (so is Chella, B. T. W.) If only these girls would realize how important it is to keep that phone working and their number available. Most of the really good ones wouldn't even have to walk.
Bones out
-
12-09-12 08:51 #1926Banned Member

Posts: 287Holy Crap! She did me many, many times back in the late 70's, early 80's. She also had 2 sisters, Debbie and Dawn, that I saw. Debbie was the first and I only saw her once or twice. Dawn had the best body and also gave good head, but Carrie definitely has the best oral skills. Thanks for posting the pics. She still looks pretty good!
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 08:32 #1925Regular Member

Posts: 16Chella
Wow I keep seeing how great this chella is. Well I would like to give her a whirl. If any one has some digits please PM me.
Thank You
-
12-09-12 00:41 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 270That's not the mya I know, the one I know is allot thinner.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 12:59 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 1363Cheeses Cripes on a Crutch
Is there a north loop?
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
Get out a map. Divide the northside into four quadrants. Pick out a street at the far reaches of each quadrant.[Deleted by Admin]So you get down on 8th and Vliet. You see some really hot looking black babe. Maybe she gives you the eye and maybe she doesn't. You pull over, roll down the window and say "Do you know where Lincoln Creek Dr is?" (Street in different quadrant) She does or she doesn't. You say "Hey, thanks! You need a lift anywhere?" She does or she doesn't. You say "Can I get your number? I appreciate folks like you." You get it or you don't. Usually you do. If she gives you her number you say "What kind of food do you like?" She tells you and you say "Ok! I'll give you a call!" If she doesn't give you anything, you thank her for her time, and you cruise to the next hot looking black babe.
If you want contacts and numbers and plenty of women to fuck, that's all you need to do.
Be good, stay safe, and god bless you all.
Cooch
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-08-12 10:34 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 763Carrie
"With all this discussion about Chella and her skills, I couldn't help wonder how much discussion Carrie would have attracted if she was still around. I was seeing Carrie almost exclusively and met Chella during that time. It was before the sores and heavy drugs. Chella was cute and bubbly. Of course she is still fun to talk to when she is not high and no denying her skills.
Carrie's skills were par for Chella. Carrie was old enough to be Chella's mother and could have taught her these skills. (They are NOT mother and daughter to avoid confusion) DarkRaijin's comment about driving Chella's head, was what you could do to Carrie. I have found a lot of girls don't like you pushing on their head but Carrie did. The reason I am posting about Carrie is because I wanted to know whether anyone knows where to find her. She moved from Bay View about a year or so ago and was going to Jefferson. I am certain she travels back to Milwaukee for her rock.
Carrie really loved giving head. Her two pat lines were always, 'Still tastes good' and 'It tastes like carrot soup'. I know someone out there was with her and knows how to find her."
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 10:14 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 763Jessica
"Holy crap! What a response from mongers for her phone number. I did give the number to a few Regular members at first because I knew she would appreciate a little Jing. Now I will only give to Seniors, sorry fellas. Some have asked what she looked like."
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 10:00 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 763Mya
"Here is a pic of her walking down Greenfield."
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 05:17 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good Money
Girl is pulling down the cash.
Originally Posted by FrozenCooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 22:38 #1918Banned Member

Posts: 1238Chella
I have made her say "ummfff that was a workout". Def more than 20 mins less than 25. I don't over state =D as I was once called out by a French-man but 20 mins were all head action. I did not once help her stroke my tool. And once she started to slow down I head drove her. What I like about her is she lets me drive. She is pretty amazing and great to talk to. Some mongers don't like much to be talked to; others do. To each his own.
Kind of like the t-e-kken vid games I like to hold titles as I progress =D LOL dark-lord, dark-warlord, etc etc. In monger world "tough cookie" from azn-Tina,"damn see-um alrdy" from Jen in FL."damn you came a lot" =D.
A tip: take in some lean protine and some zinc after a shootout helps rebuilding. 5-6 cashwers or 10-15 sunflower seeds or 3 table spoon of ground beef. =D.
And "fire at will". Or be like CA-mongers and drink 3 beers gettin a head and then just gut crush the "thing" That works equally well.
Happy hunting to all. Weekend is here.
Originally Posted by HawkEye11
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 22:28 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 61Girl shoudl take skills to a class and teach all our girlfriends / wifes to suck dick the right way.
Originally Posted by HawkEye11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




