Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 808 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1927

    Mya

    That pic was obviously taken during the summer (from the way she is dressed) and you are right, she has lost some weight since then. (Almost too skinny now) But, Mya is one of the nicest and most talented I have ever known and I have been in this game for a loooooong time. She not only rivals Chella in her skills, but she is a sweet heart to boot. (so is Chella, B. T. W.) If only these girls would realize how important it is to keep that phone working and their number available. Most of the really good ones wouldn't even have to walk.

    Bones out

  2. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "With all this discussion about Chella and her skills, I couldn't help wonder how much discussion Carrie would have attracted if she was still around. I was seeing Carrie almost exclusively and met Chella during that time. It was before the sores and heavy drugs. Chella was cute and bubbly. Of course she is still fun to talk to when she is not high and no denying her skills.

    Carrie's skills were par for Chella. Carrie was old enough to be Chella's mother and could have taught her these skills. (They are NOT mother and daughter to avoid confusion) DarkRaijin's comment about driving Chella's head, was what you could do to Carrie. I have found a lot of girls don't like you pushing on their head but Carrie did. The reason I am posting about Carrie is because I wanted to know whether anyone knows where to find her. She moved from Bay View about a year or so ago and was going to Jefferson. I am certain she travels back to Milwaukee for her rock.

    Carrie really loved giving head. Her two pat lines were always, 'Still tastes good' and 'It tastes like carrot soup'. I know someone out there was with her and knows how to find her."
    Holy Crap! She did me many, many times back in the late 70's, early 80's. She also had 2 sisters, Debbie and Dawn, that I saw. Debbie was the first and I only saw her once or twice. Dawn had the best body and also gave good head, but Carrie definitely has the best oral skills. Thanks for posting the pics. She still looks pretty good!

  3. #1925

    Chella

    Wow I keep seeing how great this chella is. Well I would like to give her a whirl. If any one has some digits please PM me.

    Thank You

  4. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "Here is a pic of her walking down Greenfield."
    That's not the mya I know, the one I know is allot thinner.

  5. #1923

    Cheeses Cripes on a Crutch

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Is there even a north loop anymore? I haven't seen anyone even mention the north side in quite awhile. I was on the north side this afternoon, so thought I would take a look. Nothing at all on Lisbon and very little on north. I don't know the north side as well, so I'm not even sure of the other streets to check. I just wondered if something is up given the lack of posts andhow quiet things seemed to be this afternoon.
    Is there a north loop?

    Get out a map. Divide the northside into four quadrants. Pick out a street at the far reaches of each quadrant.[Deleted by Admin]So you get down on 8th and Vliet. You see some really hot looking black babe. Maybe she gives you the eye and maybe she doesn't. You pull over, roll down the window and say "Do you know where Lincoln Creek Dr is?" (Street in different quadrant) She does or she doesn't. You say "Hey, thanks! You need a lift anywhere?" She does or she doesn't. You say "Can I get your number? I appreciate folks like you." You get it or you don't. Usually you do. If she gives you her number you say "What kind of food do you like?" She tells you and you say "Ok! I'll give you a call!" If she doesn't give you anything, you thank her for her time, and you cruise to the next hot looking black babe.

    If you want contacts and numbers and plenty of women to fuck, that's all you need to do.

    Be good, stay safe, and god bless you all.

    Cooch

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #1922

    Carrie

    "With all this discussion about Chella and her skills, I couldn't help wonder how much discussion Carrie would have attracted if she was still around. I was seeing Carrie almost exclusively and met Chella during that time. It was before the sores and heavy drugs. Chella was cute and bubbly. Of course she is still fun to talk to when she is not high and no denying her skills.

    Carrie's skills were par for Chella. Carrie was old enough to be Chella's mother and could have taught her these skills. (They are NOT mother and daughter to avoid confusion) DarkRaijin's comment about driving Chella's head, was what you could do to Carrie. I have found a lot of girls don't like you pushing on their head but Carrie did. The reason I am posting about Carrie is because I wanted to know whether anyone knows where to find her. She moved from Bay View about a year or so ago and was going to Jefferson. I am certain she travels back to Milwaukee for her rock.

    Carrie really loved giving head. Her two pat lines were always, 'Still tastes good' and 'It tastes like carrot soup'. I know someone out there was with her and knows how to find her."

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I have made her say "ummfff that was a workout". Def more than 20 mins less than 25. I don't over state =D as I was once called out by a French-man but 20 mins were all head action. I did not once help her stroke my tool. And once she started to slow down I head drove her. What I like about her is she lets me drive. She is pretty amazing and great to talk to. Some mongers don't like much to be talked to; others do. To each his own.

    Kind of like the t-e-kken vid games I like to hold titles as I progress =D LOL dark-lord, dark-warlord, etc etc. In monger world "tough cookie" from azn-Tina,"damn see-um alrdy" from Jen in FL."damn you came a lot" =D.

    A tip: take in some lean protine and some zinc after a shootout helps rebuilding. 5-6 cashwers or 10-15 sunflower seeds or 3 table spoon of ground beef. =D.

    And "fire at will". Or be like CA-mongers and drink 3 beers gettin a head and then just gut crush the "thing" That works equally well.

    Happy hunting to all. Weekend is here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrie4.JPG‎   Carrie3.jpg‎  

  7. #1921

    Jessica

    "Holy crap! What a response from mongers for her phone number. I did give the number to a few Regular members at first because I knew she would appreciate a little Jing. Now I will only give to Seniors, sorry fellas. Some have asked what she looked like."

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "Cutting through town on Lincoln after seeing Jessica. I spotted Mya walking west in Lincoln at 9th around 9 PM. I didn't stop of course but thought I would report she was alive and well, and looking really good.

    BTW Jessica is a young blond sweetheart living in West Allis but occasionally can be found on N. I have digits if interested."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG‎  

  8. #1920

    Mya

    "Here is a pic of her walking down Greenfield."

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So who is this Mya? I feel I have seen her out and about but never have picked her up. Is she the walker with a curved behind pony tail a lot of times? She doesn't seem that attractive but you guys seem to think so.

    Also, how would you describe chella? I want some of that action
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Myra.jpg‎  

  9. #1919

    Good Money

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    Girl shoudl take skills to a class and teach all our girlfriends / wifes to suck dick the right way.
    Girl is pulling down the cash.

  10. #1918

    Chella

    I have made her say "ummfff that was a workout". Def more than 20 mins less than 25. I don't over state =D as I was once called out by a French-man but 20 mins were all head action. I did not once help her stroke my tool. And once she started to slow down I head drove her. What I like about her is she lets me drive. She is pretty amazing and great to talk to. Some mongers don't like much to be talked to; others do. To each his own.

    Kind of like the t-e-kken vid games I like to hold titles as I progress =D LOL dark-lord, dark-warlord, etc etc. In monger world "tough cookie" from azn-Tina,"damn see-um alrdy" from Jen in FL."damn you came a lot" =D.

    A tip: take in some lean protine and some zinc after a shootout helps rebuilding. 5-6 cashwers or 10-15 sunflower seeds or 3 table spoon of ground beef. =D.

    And "fire at will". Or be like CA-mongers and drink 3 beers gettin a head and then just gut crush the "thing" That works equally well.

    Happy hunting to all. Weekend is here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye11  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree, Chella gives amazing head. I don't think I've lasted more than 5 minutes each time I see her. At. 25 for 5 minutes, she is making out pretty good.

  11. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye11  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree, Chella gives amazing head. I don't think I've lasted more than 5 minutes each time I see her. At. 25 for 5 minutes, she is making out pretty good.
    Girl shoudl take skills to a class and teach all our girlfriends / wifes to suck dick the right way.

  12. #1916

    North Loop

    Is there even a north loop anymore? I haven't seen anyone even mention the north side in quite awhile. I was on the north side this afternoon, so thought I would take a look. Nothing at all on Lisbon and very little on north. I don't know the north side as well, so I'm not even sure of the other streets to check. I just wondered if something is up given the lack of posts andhow quiet things seemed to be this afternoon.

  13. #1915

    Chella

    I completely agree, Chella gives amazing head. I don't think I've lasted more than 5 minutes each time I see her. At. 25 for 5 minutes, she is making out pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Mayh, has a hearing challenge. So that's how you know it's her. One time while she was doing me I saw a LEO driving next to us and I tried to tell her, but she couldn't hear me warning her. So she just kept working the wood.

    Was out and about this afternoon and yesterday also. LOA everywhere two days three days in a row. What's up. At one place on G at about 1:00 Thurs. I saw at least 4 motor. 2 car, and 2 bikes all at the same corner talking. Across the street from the fruit store. None on N. And a lot on L. What's up? Is something going down? Has anyone been stopped?

    Chella's has got sores all over her face and body, but is nice and gives the best head.

  14. #1914

    Mayh

    Mayh, has a hearing challenge. So that's how you know it's her. One time while she was doing me I saw a LEO driving next to us and I tried to tell her, but she couldn't hear me warning her. So she just kept working the wood.

    Was out and about this afternoon and yesterday also. LOA everywhere two days three days in a row. What's up. At one place on G at about 1:00 Thurs. I saw at least 4 motor. 2 car, and 2 bikes all at the same corner talking. Across the street from the fruit store. None on N. And a lot on L. What's up? Is something going down? Has anyone been stopped?

    Chella's has got sores all over her face and body, but is nice and gives the best head.

  15. #1913

    Mya

    So who is this Mya? I feel I have seen her out and about but never have picked her up. Is she the walker with a curved behind pony tail a lot of times? She doesn't seem that attractive but you guys seem to think so.

    Also, how would you describe chella? I want some of that action

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape