Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 205 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1360
    Dude I just posted about it. Did you read the report? They are going to be crawling all over the two of you if you go downstairs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick35  [View Original Post]
    So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.

  2. #1359

    Thanks

    That's very helpful thanks. I'm a bit of a safety nut especially when introducing others to potential dangers. I appreciate the feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Man  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the balcony more than once and felt perfectly safe. There were several couples there and everyone had some space. Due to the lighting you can be more or less visable depending on your comfort level. If others want to interact with you, you can always say no thanks. Indeed this might well provide the perfect venue for her to explore her comfort level. (You can always leave.)

    Hope this helps.

    WM

  3. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick35  [View Original Post]
    So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.
    I have been to the balcony more than once and felt perfectly safe. There were several couples there and everyone had some space. Due to the lighting you can be more or less visable depending on your comfort level. If others want to interact with you, you can always say no thanks. Indeed this might well provide the perfect venue for her to explore her comfort level. (You can always leave.)

    Hope this helps.

    WM

  4. #1357

    The Art.

    So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.

  5. #1356

    The Art.

    So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.

  6. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Is Looking  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this board should have a section dedicated to the Arts? I don't believe there is anything that is consistent on the web right now for it, there was a Yahoo! Group at one point but it appears that it's moderator disappeared leaving it in a state of its own purgatory. Dr Emilio Lizardo's blog is good but it contains very in depth and sporadic reports as opposed to the quick reporting style that a forum can deliver. I don't know, just saying.
    Bad idea. Loose lips, etc.

  7. #1354

    Wondering.

    Maybe this board should have a section dedicated to the Arts? I don't believe there is anything that is consistent on the web right now for it, there was a Yahoo! Group at one point but it appears that it's moderator disappeared leaving it in a state of its own purgatory. Dr Emilio Lizardo's blog is good but it contains very in depth and sporadic reports as opposed to the quick reporting style that a forum can deliver. I don't know, just saying.

  8. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Lynn73  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Hello All! I have decided to take the plunge and go to the cinema. I have been meaning to post this since Sunday, but time has gotten away from me. I'm posting now because I am looking to have as many horny guys there to satisfy as possible. (and get really freaky with). For details. Those that have my number, Give me a call or even better send a text, if not, send me a message and I will try to check my box every day and get back to my messages as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from and enjoying as many of you as possible. Whether in balcony or in open seating.

    Judging by the past posts on here. I'm not the only one looking for a great time at the cinema. .

    Sorry, but no joke tonight, or should I say this morning (since it is 4 am!) I got to head to bed, so I can get a little sleep before work!

    Take care all, be safe. And talk soon. XOXO, Stacy
    Cool. Should be a great time

  9. #1352

    Headed to Art Cinema on 12-7-12. Want to meet me?

    Hi Guys,

    Hello All! I have decided to take the plunge and go to the cinema. I have been meaning to post this since Sunday, but time has gotten away from me. I'm posting now because I am looking to have as many horny guys there to satisfy as possible. (and get really freaky with). For details. Those that have my number, Give me a call or even better send a text, if not, send me a message and I will try to check my box every day and get back to my messages as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from and enjoying as many of you as possible. Whether in balcony or in open seating.

    Judging by the past posts on here...... I'm not the only one looking for a great time at the cinema.

    Sorry, but no joke tonight, or should I say this morning (since it is 4 am!) I got to head to bed, so I can get a little sleep before work!

    Take care all, be safe. And talk soon. XOXO, Stacy

  10. #1351

    Semi.

    Quote Originally Posted by When In Vegas  [View Original Post]
    Well, almost, it was $10 each and no bed. There was something, can't think of the right word, 'exciting' about doing it in semi-public. I say semi-public because it's a long way from the front of the theatre to the balcony. I am sure all they saw was shadows.
    Trust, all they see is shadows unless:

    You move to the front of the balcony,

    You stay under the lights in the upper balcony, or.

    You join the crowd downstairs!

    Personally have enjoyed all three, but not nearly as pure pleasure as a short stay!

    Excelsior!

  11. #1350
    Well, almost, it was $10 each and no bed. There was something, can't think of the right word, 'exciting' about doing it in semi-public. I say semi-public because it's a long way from the front of the theatre to the balcony. I am sure all they saw was shadows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erotica123  [View Original Post]
    So basically you got a short stay with an audience for $10. Hard to beat those rates if you don't mind the peeping toms!

  12. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by When In Vegas  [View Original Post]
    I went back to the Art recently, this time with a friend from Waterbury. It was definitely a cool experience. We made ourselves comfortable in the balcony, watched some porn and before I knew it, my friend was unzipping me and reaching in to release my dick. Some gentle stroking while we watched and discussed our plan of action. We agreed we would try to simulate what we saw on the screen. Of course I waited until a good BJ scene to start the simulation. She went to town and before the scene was half way over, I had blown a nice load in her mouth. I handed her a napkin to which she replied 'no need, I swallowed it'. Rested up a bit and restarted when a hot chick was getting banged doggy style on the screen. We both stood up in the aisle, she bent over and I slipped my dick in. Fucked her for a good while and noticed the guys downstairs had moved to the front of the theater and were enjoying watching me slam into her. She noticed it too and surprisingly said: "let's give them a good show". I fucked her a long time until my back gave out, took off the cover and had her blow me while I rested.

    Grabbed another condom, pulled her legs behind her ears and fucked her while she was sitting in her seat. Not easy to do. Guys were still enjoying the show. Fucked her pretty long again, until I had enough of hitting my ass on the back of the seat in front of us with every stroke. Laid back in my seat again and enjoyed a nice BJ while I rested up again. This went on for quite a while, to the point that I actually couldn't feel my dick anymore.

    Dressed up and the guys who had been watching us all moved away, to the lobby as we soon discovered. Guess they wanted to see the us in person. Drove back to Wtby and had her blow me one more time in her apartment. She tried and tried but could not get me to cum again.

    Fun time.

    Vegas.

    PS. It's usually $12 to see a movie, but only $10 per for couples
    So basically you got a short stay with an audience for $10. Hard to beat those rates if you don't mind the peeping toms!

  13. #1348

    Fun at the Art

    I went back to the Art recently, this time with a friend from Waterbury. It was definitely a cool experience. We made ourselves comfortable in the balcony, watched some porn and before I knew it, my friend was unzipping me and reaching in to release my dick. Some gentle stroking while we watched and discussed our plan of action. We agreed we would try to simulate what we saw on the screen. Of course I waited until a good BJ scene to start the simulation. She went to town and before the scene was half way over, I had blown a nice load in her mouth. I handed her a napkin to which she replied 'no need, I swallowed it'. Rested up a bit and restarted when a hot chick was getting banged doggy style on the screen. We both stood up in the aisle, she bent over and I slipped my dick in. Fucked her for a good while and noticed the guys downstairs had moved to the front of the theater and were enjoying watching me slam into her. She noticed it too and surprisingly said: "let's give them a good show". I fucked her a long time until my back gave out, took off the cover and had her blow me while I rested.

    Grabbed another condom, pulled her legs behind her ears and fucked her while she was sitting in her seat. Not easy to do. Guys were still enjoying the show. Fucked her pretty long again, until I had enough of hitting my ass on the back of the seat in front of us with every stroke. Laid back in my seat again and enjoyed a nice BJ while I rested up again. This went on for quite a while, to the point that I actually couldn't feel my dick anymore.

    Dressed up and the guys who had been watching us all moved away, to the lobby as we soon discovered. Guess they wanted to see the us in person. Drove back to Wtby and had her blow me one more time in her apartment. She tried and tried but could not get me to cum again.

    Fun time.

    Vegas.

    PS. It's usually $12 to see a movie, but only $10 per for couples

  14. #1347
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 227

    Sadly I don

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Be Bad  [View Original Post]
    I think we have one really bad apple in the group who's making us all look bad. I've heard a similar story lately from 3 other providers who say that someone identifying themselves as a bgfe member has been insisting on services for a ridiculously low rate and getting rude and abusive when denied. He needs to be outed.
    However if a couple abusive reports come up on me in the next couple Weeks I will see who is his ally and go from there. Thankfully I am not unintelligent.

  15. #1346
    Goth, sorry to hear you had a jerk bothing you. Glad to hear you getting things straightened out. Been a while since I have seen you but hope to soon.

    To all others, Goth is a nice lady. I have helped her out before, without a "date" included. Treat her nice. One of the reason I do not like to post the details of my visits with some of the nicer ladies I have met from this site. Afraid of the jerks that cannot handle themselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape