Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3070
-
12-08-12 15:25 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 1602Dude I just posted about it. Did you read the report? They are going to be crawling all over the two of you if you go downstairs.
Originally Posted by Maverick35
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 12:44 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks
That's very helpful thanks. I'm a bit of a safety nut especially when introducing others to potential dangers. I appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by Willie Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 10:36 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 56I have been to the balcony more than once and felt perfectly safe. There were several couples there and everyone had some space. Due to the lighting you can be more or less visable depending on your comfort level. If others want to interact with you, you can always say no thanks. Indeed this might well provide the perfect venue for her to explore her comfort level. (You can always leave.)
Originally Posted by Maverick35
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
WM
-
12-07-12 17:20 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 12The Art.
So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.
-
12-07-12 16:53 #1356Regular Member

Posts: 12The Art.
So I have a lady who has a bit of an exhibitionist side. She also likes porn I'm wondering if those who have been feel it would be safe to take her here to the balcony I have read about. We aren't looking to share but wouldn't mind watchers perhaps. She not shy but I want to be sure the place overall would be considered safe before I would bring someone there. She isn't a pro.
-
12-07-12 11:47 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 1270Bad idea. Loose lips, etc.
Originally Posted by Ed Is Looking
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 09:14 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 164Wondering.
Maybe this board should have a section dedicated to the Arts? I don't believe there is anything that is consistent on the web right now for it, there was a Yahoo! Group at one point but it appears that it's moderator disappeared leaving it in a state of its own purgatory. Dr Emilio Lizardo's blog is good but it contains very in depth and sporadic reports as opposed to the quick reporting style that a forum can deliver. I don't know, just saying.
-
12-05-12 21:36 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 39Cool. Should be a great time
Originally Posted by Stacy Lynn73
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-12 04:38 #1352Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124Headed to Art Cinema on 12-7-12. Want to meet me?
Hi Guys,
Hello All! I have decided to take the plunge and go to the cinema. I have been meaning to post this since Sunday, but time has gotten away from me. I'm posting now because I am looking to have as many horny guys there to satisfy as possible. (and get really freaky with). For details. Those that have my number, Give me a call or even better send a text, if not, send me a message and I will try to check my box every day and get back to my messages as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from and enjoying as many of you as possible. Whether in balcony or in open seating.
Judging by the past posts on here...... I'm not the only one looking for a great time at the cinema.
Sorry, but no joke tonight, or should I say this morning (since it is 4 am!) I got to head to bed, so I can get a little sleep before work!
Take care all, be safe. And talk soon. XOXO, Stacy
-
11-09-12 18:24 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 354Semi.
Trust, all they see is shadows unless:
Originally Posted by When In Vegas
[View Original Post]
You move to the front of the balcony,
You stay under the lights in the upper balcony, or.
You join the crowd downstairs!
Personally have enjoyed all three, but not nearly as pure pleasure as a short stay!
Excelsior!
-
11-08-12 22:33 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 1602Well, almost, it was $10 each and no bed. There was something, can't think of the right word, 'exciting' about doing it in semi-public. I say semi-public because it's a long way from the front of the theatre to the balcony. I am sure all they saw was shadows.
Originally Posted by Erotica123
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 15:35 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 203So basically you got a short stay with an audience for $10. Hard to beat those rates if you don't mind the peeping toms!
Originally Posted by When In Vegas
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 14:46 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 1602Fun at the Art
I went back to the Art recently, this time with a friend from Waterbury. It was definitely a cool experience. We made ourselves comfortable in the balcony, watched some porn and before I knew it, my friend was unzipping me and reaching in to release my dick. Some gentle stroking while we watched and discussed our plan of action. We agreed we would try to simulate what we saw on the screen. Of course I waited until a good BJ scene to start the simulation. She went to town and before the scene was half way over, I had blown a nice load in her mouth. I handed her a napkin to which she replied 'no need, I swallowed it'. Rested up a bit and restarted when a hot chick was getting banged doggy style on the screen. We both stood up in the aisle, she bent over and I slipped my dick in. Fucked her for a good while and noticed the guys downstairs had moved to the front of the theater and were enjoying watching me slam into her. She noticed it too and surprisingly said: "let's give them a good show". I fucked her a long time until my back gave out, took off the cover and had her blow me while I rested.
Grabbed another condom, pulled her legs behind her ears and fucked her while she was sitting in her seat. Not easy to do. Guys were still enjoying the show. Fucked her pretty long again, until I had enough of hitting my ass on the back of the seat in front of us with every stroke. Laid back in my seat again and enjoyed a nice BJ while I rested up again. This went on for quite a while, to the point that I actually couldn't feel my dick anymore.
Dressed up and the guys who had been watching us all moved away, to the lobby as we soon discovered. Guess they wanted to see the us in person. Drove back to Wtby and had her blow me one more time in her apartment. She tried and tried but could not get me to cum again.
Fun time.
Vegas.
PS. It's usually $12 to see a movie, but only $10 per for couples
-
11-06-12 14:49 #1347Forum Advertiser

Posts: 227Sadly I don
However if a couple abusive reports come up on me in the next couple Weeks I will see who is his ally and go from there. Thankfully I am not unintelligent.
Originally Posted by Wanna Be Bad
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-12 13:04 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 43Goth, sorry to hear you had a jerk bothing you. Glad to hear you getting things straightened out. Been a while since I have seen you but hope to soon.
To all others, Goth is a nice lady. I have helped her out before, without a "date" included. Treat her nice. One of the reason I do not like to post the details of my visits with some of the nicer ladies I have met from this site. Afraid of the jerks that cannot handle themselves.










Reply With Quote





