Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2459

    Warlock

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    First of all I think I have more than established my credibility on this forum and have always tried to provide good info. I read this on the OTHER board and copied and pasted the text portion for those who do not have VIP access. I have about 25 reviews on that site and always post my experiences on here as well. Chill out dude. This is a place for us to share info and I don't post here every day. I thought by giving a clear title that most could figure out where my commentary started and ended and the other post was copied. Next time I will use quotation marks. Sorry I didn't have time to review and edit my post for it's clarity but sometimes I just don't have time to worry about the little things. I usually provide the link to the provider's ad and copy and paste their text as well.

    Thanks Bunker for taking the time to clarify for me.
    I did not question your credibility. There is no point in doing so. Your posts are always useful. I was looking for the source of the review that you posted since you clarified it was not your own. I also have VIP access to the oThER board. I had searched there for "sarah" by name as well as phone number. I also searched by phone and image on Google and Tineye. The only thing I found was the normal reiterations of her BP ad. With this dead end, I thought you might have an additional source of reviews.

  2. #2458

    Rudraidhe

    First of all I think I have more than established my credibility on this forum and have always tried to provide good info. I read this on the OTHER board and copied and pasted the text portion for those who do not have VIP access. I have about 25 reviews on that site and always post my experiences on here as well. Chill out dude. This is a place for us to share info and I don't post here every day. I thought by giving a clear title that most could figure out where my commentary started and ended and the other post was copied. Next time I will use quotation marks. Sorry I didn't have time to review and edit my post for it's clarity but sometimes I just don't have time to worry about the little things. I usually provide the link to the provider's ad and copy and paste their text as well.

    Thanks Bunker for taking the time to clarify for me.

  3. #2457

    I have no idea where he found it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your clarification Bunker Buster. I was fully aware of the heading of Warlock's post. However, he also signed the post at the bottom. Thus, I repeat, it is not clear what part of the post was his and what part was from another source. Having personally searched for reviews of this provider, including the oThEr board, I was unable to find any such review, and as you did in your post it is possible to provide a citation without posting a link to competing websites.

    Since you are answering for Warlock, BB, perhaps you can tell us where the original review might be found. It would be a useful resource for all of us.
    Nor do I answer for him, and would appreciate it if you would tone down the snark / sarcasm.

  4. #2456

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Is Gya pregnant or just going to town on the Heinekens? Each time I see her she gets a little bigger. I didn't want to ask. Ever since Kramer got beat down for asking on Seinfeld, I refuse to make any comments to women referencing their body and pregnancy unless they bring it up.
    Nah dude, GYA is not pregnant. I saw her last week for the third time this year. I have noticed she has added a little as well. She mentioned it to me (slight weight gain) and said she was trying to get it off. Even with her additions, her service level has remained the same, excellent. She did get 2 new piercings since I saw her last. I don't mind it at all as I like women with curves. Not a chubby chaser (no disrespect to those who are) , just my preference. With that said, I did not give her a paternity test LOL. So I will take GYA at her word.

  5. #2455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Warlock said he was passing along someone else's review, And forum rules don't allow links to competing websites (such as the oThER board) , so he couldn't give a citation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would share what I read
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Seems like we have another ripoff add.

    Let's waste her time too.

    Warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    Your original post was written in the first person and not as a quotation. Anyone reading it would be led to believe it was your first hand experience. For clarification, how about providing a citation for the source of your post.
    Thanks for your clarification Bunker Buster. I was fully aware of the heading of Warlock's post. However, he also signed the post at the bottom. Thus, I repeat, it is not clear what part of the post was his and what part was from another source. Having personally searched for reviews of this provider, including the oThEr board, I was unable to find any such review, and as you did in your post it is possible to provide a citation without posting a link to competing websites.

    Since you are answering for Warlock, BB, perhaps you can tell us where the original review might be found. It would be a useful resource for all of us.

  6. #2454
    This could be fun. You could be waiting for them to show with your Glock firmly in hand. In Virginia its legal to shoot home invaders.

    Later that week, while he and his family were asleep, that girl's pimp and crew broke in the house and a very bad situation happened.

  7. 12-09-12 11:50


  8. #2453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Just Heed My Advice, Fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    And forum rules don't allow links to competing websites (such as the oThER board) , so he couldn't give a citation.
    Outcalls, unless you are in a motel / hotel and leaving right after she does, are VERY dangerous! I know of more than one case locally where one of us horny guys called an outcall while his wife was at work and the kids were in school. The girl arrived on time at his home and they had a wonderful two hour session.

    Later that week, while he and his family were asleep, that girl's pimp and crew broke in the house and a very bad situation happened.

    Keep things simple and far away from your home, work, recreation. Everything and everywhere you care about. Because even the sweetest provider you find has had at least a little association with more dangerous criminals.

    NEVER take one home.

    NEVER give your real name.

    NEVER use a credit card.

    NEVER take any more cash into the place than you intend to spend and leave all valuables locked up in the car out of sight.

    And it is usually safer to never see the same one twice.

    Do not let bad things happen to you!

    WATTA valuable advice!

  9. #2452

    Warlock said he was passing along someone else's review

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    Your original post was written in the first person and not as a quotation. Anyone reading it would be led to believe it was your first hand experience. For clarification, how about providing a citation for the source of your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would share what I read
    And forum rules don't allow links to competing websites (such as the oThER board) , so he couldn't give a citation.

  10. #2451

    Wasn't me

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I don't do outcalls. I got this from another review site. Since it is in our area I decided to repost it. Thanks for the warning anyway.

    Warlock
    Your original post was written in the first person and not as a quotation. Anyone reading it would be led to believe it was your first hand experience. For clarification, how about providing a citation for the source of your post.

  11. #2450

    It wasn't me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    And now she and her crew know where you live. Outcalls are near suicide!

    Not smart.

    BE CAREFUL!

    JJ
    I don't do outcalls. I got this from another review site. Since it is in our area I decided to repost it. Thanks for the warning anyway.

    Warlock

  12. #2449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Yup! And Now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Seems like we have another ripoff add.

    She is basically hot enough and young enough to do. Stopped by was over 30 minutes late, but we texted each other. Came over, gave her a drink, took a juice from the fridge.

    Started talking what do you want here and there. When I revealed details, she said we don't fuck our clients, its is only for COMPANIONSHIP.)

    For $200 an hour? Now I think, I should've just spent the $200 on my wife.)

    I am totally pissed. Asked for the money back, and she should keep the amount of time spent, she never gave it back, said I'll call the cops for asking sex from me.

    Told her to get the fuck out. Overall she spent 30 minutes with me, and we did NOTHING!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tte-24/9341502

    Hi my name is sarah, I enjoy providing upscale companionship with generous gentlemen, who love to experience the finer things in life! I'm like the girl next door, Sweet & Sexy, with an erotic twist! Gentlemen only! Call 7035083747.

    $200 hourly outcalls outcalls outcalls ONLY!

    Let's waste her time too.

    Warlock
    And now she and her crew know where you live. Outcalls are near suicide!

    Not smart.

    BE CAREFUL!

    JJ

  13. #2448

    Thought I would share what I read

    Seems like we have another ripoff add.

    She is basically hot enough and young enough to do. Stopped by was over 30 minutes late, but we texted each other. Came over, gave her a drink, took a juice from the fridge.

    Started talking what do you want here and there. When I revealed details, she said we don't fuck our clients, its is only for COMPANIONSHIP ))

    For $200 an hour? Now I think, I should've just spent the $200 on my wife ))

    I am totally pissed. Asked for the money back, and she should keep the amount of time spent, she never gave it back, said I'll call the cops for asking sex from me.

    Told her to get the fuck out. Overall she spent 30 minutes with me, and we did NOTHING!!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tte-24/9341502

    Hi my name is sarah, I enjoy providing upscale companionship with generous gentlemen, who love to experience the finer things in life! I'm like the girl next door, Sweet & Sexy, with an erotic twist! Gentlemen only! Call 7035083747.

    $200 hourly outcalls outcalls outcalls ONLY!

    Let's waste her time too.

    Warlock

  14. #2447

    Close

    I came close to visiting Melissa a couple of times. The average reviews have kept me away. She is definitely attractive. One of these days, I may pay her a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Melissa has three pages of reviews on anoThER board; about a dozen say she's great. 6-8 say she's OK but wouldn't repeat, and a handful say she was rushed and unpleasant.

    The verdict on Melissa may be YMMV, and you may not have had a good experience, but to say "the worst providers on the history of providers" is not a useful review, especially from a first-time poster.

  15. #2446

    Visit

    I saw Yary yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised when I looked behind the door. The rest of the visit was just ok. She has a prettier face than Gya. Skills were a little better, but Gya pays more personal attention to you. Yary checked her phone a couple of times which is a turn off for me. Her rear is heavenly for those of you into that. We had decent conversation. Language barrier caused me to repeat myself often. Not a bad visit, but not sure if I would repeat

  16. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan  [View Original Post]
    The Thai ladies, Sasha and Sandra, are unreachable as of today. All their ads on BP were stripped of phone numbers and names. At first I figured it must be a personnel rotation, but that wasn't supposed to happen for weeks. I went by the Tyson's Corner location and I don't remember the door looking like it had been kicked in. I'm a little distraught by this. Sandra is a sweetheart. What happens to her now, I wonder.
    I should also say that there were a pair of used blue latex gloves outside with a flyer from one cleaning service company and a card from another. I'm still hoping they are just rotating out earlier than I was told, but I don't know. I'm gong to be checking backpage for her ads in the area she said she'd be heading next. If all is well she should be back in a few months time. If not, well, that just sucks. Thinking I'm probably going to go to the source (Thailand) someday, though.

    I was all set on seeing Sandra first thing too which is the reason I was close enough to drop by. In lieu of the awesome time to be had there, I starting looking for a similar experience but nothing seemed too promising. I finally settled on one because it was so close and I was running out of time:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...irl-23/7087385

    The scheduler asked if I wanted a half hour or full hour session. I said I'd take the full hour if it meant I would really get an hour and she assured me I would. Going from expecting Sandra to the woman that answered the door was quite an adjustment, but I was really pent up so I decided to just get what I could out of it. She is Chinese and not particularly petite but small enough, I suppose. Very little English spoken. She said she had been in town for a week. She doesn't have the tightest body, but I've seen worse. She is a bit on the plain side but not ugly. She had me lie down and started a bit of body to body rubbing with her laying on top of me. She was decent at this, I'll admit. After a few minutes she grabbed a cover and started in on a CBJ and had me ready to go pretty quick. She started on top, and although I usually can't manage CG very well, it ended up working, I think because she was leaning forward rather than sitting back. Like I said, I was pretty pent up so I asked to switch positions before I lost it. DS was pretty nice and I finished there. She seemed to enjoy it. I would have tried to hold out longer but I was expected a round 2. I actually think I might have been able to keep going with no rest but of course the cover was losing grip so we got rid of it and then she suggested a massage. I consented thinking we had plenty of time so what the hell. I've never actually been given a "proper" massage. I have to say it felt really nice, but, again, I don't really have much to compare it to. I was thinking that round 2 was coming up when she stopped but I look over and she's putting on her clothes. I thought for some reason that time must have gotten away from me, and I wasn't about to say,"hey, get back over here," when she clearly thought we were done. I got ready and left, even giving her a small. 2 tip because she was pretty good at being sensual and seeming to be into it, trying to make a connection with me, plus I liked the massage. I walk out the door and check the time and realize it had been about 30 minutes on the dot since I'd gotten the room number! I briefly considered turning around and knocking on the door but that would have been awkward. Anyway, you live you learn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape